🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More holes than a Swiss cheese: Trump 'constantly' discusses using polygraphs to stem leaks

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Rats are attracted to cheese and the rat-infested White House is so full of holes, moles, and leaks it resembles a block of Swiss cheese.

Donald Trump is incapable of making friends or getting loyalty. However, he is very capable of creating enemies who are now leaking from every part of the White House.

Donald Trump's legacy may be the leakiest rat-infested White House in history.

The Democrats are managing the impeachment masterfully with the exposures, revelations, and leaks and Trump is flailing blindly and looking powerless.

Donald Trump is about to have a journey on the poop-chute of history starting from Impeachment Station.

Trump 'constantly' discusses using polygraphs to stem leaks: report

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 10/08/19 10:47 AM EDT 422

President Trump frequently discusses having polygraph tests administered after major news stories concerning the White House leak to the press, according to a Politico report.
Trump discusses ordering the tests "constantly" in the wake of leaks, according to a former White House official who spoke to the publication.
"He’d be angry and ask, ‘Why can’t we stop these things?’” a former White House official told the outlet.
“He wanted to polygraph every employee in the building to unearth who it was who spoke to the press,” another former White House official said of the president, saying Trump was particularly angry about leaks he knew to be true. The former official added that some staffers have volunteered to take tests once they knew they were suspected of having leaked information.
Trump has floated the idea of polygraphing staffers since the first six months of his presidency, which saw numerous media reports of palace intrigue as well as the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.
Aides have been able to persuade him not to take such a step each time, according to the publication, but he continues to regularly bring up the subject, with Politico’s sources differing on how seriously to take the idea.
“It was something that was discussed and people were trying to placate the president, and trying to show that they were taking it as personally and just as seriously as he was,” one former White House official told Politico.
“Taking that line of, ‘Oh yeah, we have to polygraph people’ was a way to ingratiate themselves with him, but it wasn’t an idea that ever went anywhere because it was absurd,” they added.
Experts have disputed the reliability of polygraph results, with the American Psychological Association writing that “there is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception.”
"I think the President and anyone in his Administration have the right to be frustrated and even angry about leaks. Leaking information, which is often times classified, only hurts this country," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in an email to The Hill. "I have been with the President since July 2015 and can say unequivocally that I have never heard suggesting polygraphs as a way to stop leaks." ...

u fkrs against trump are the most gawd dam stupid fkrs walking ur IQ must be gawd dam 10

Rats are attracted to cheese and the rat-infested White House is so full of holes, moles, and leaks it resembles a block of Swiss cheese.

Donald Trump is incapable of making friends or getting loyalty. However, he is very capable of creating enemies who are now leaking from every part of the White House.

The Democrats are managing the impeachment masterfully with the exposures, revelations, and leaks and Trump is flailing blindly and looking powerless.

Donald Trump is about to have a journey on the poop-chute of history starting from Impeachment Station.

President Trump frequently discusses having polygraph tests administered after major news stories concerning the White House leak to the press, according to a Politico report.
Trump discusses ordering the tests "constantly" in the wake of leaks, according to a former White House official who spoke to the publication.
"He’d be angry and ask, ‘Why can’t we stop these things?’” a former White House official told the outlet.
“He wanted to polygraph every employee in the building to unearth who it was who spoke to the press,” another former White House official said of the president, saying Trump was particularly angry about leaks he knew to be true. The former official added that some staffers have volunteered to take tests once they knew they were suspected of having leaked information.
Trump has floated the idea of polygraphing staffers since the first six months of his presidency, which saw numerous media reports of palace intrigue as well as the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.
Aides have been able to persuade him not to take such a step each time, according to the publication, but he continues to regularly bring up the subject, with Politico’s sources differing on how seriously to take the idea.
“It was something that was discussed and people were trying to placate the president, and trying to show that they were taking it as personally and just as seriously as he was,” one former White House official told Politico.
“Taking that line of, ‘Oh yeah, we have to polygraph people’ was a way to ingratiate themselves with him, but it wasn’t an idea that ever went anywhere because it was absurd,” they added.
Experts have disputed the reliability of polygraph results, with the American Psychological Association writing that “there is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception.”
"I think the President and anyone in his Administration have the right to be frustrated and even angry about leaks. Leaking information, which is often times classified, only hurts this country," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in an email to The Hill. "I have been with the President since July 2015 and can say unequivocally that I have never heard suggesting polygraphs as a way to stop leaks." ...
But, Trump and his cultists always say the leaks are fake, and the info is "fake news".

How can this be?

I hope Trump does use polygraphs to find leakers. The WH needs to be secure.
Agreed....He should start with Haspell.
So, how can all the leaks be fake, and all the info be "fake news"...

... Yet the administration is full of leakers?

You cultists are so far gone that this utter impossibility never even occurs to you.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you blabbering about now?
We will put you down for, "Too big a sissy to tackle the question ."
I'll put you down for "too stupid to explain what I'm blabbering about".
Which part confused you? Im not sure how to put it any kore simply. The followimg two facts cannot rxost in the same universe:

1) The anonymous leakers are fake, as is the leaked info

2) Trumpnis the victim of a copoous amount of leaders

So, i would like one of you cuktists to reconcile these two statements. They are your "facts". Resolve them.

What the fuck are you blabbering about now?
We will put you down for, "Too big a sissy to tackle the question ."
I'll put you down for "too stupid to explain what I'm blabbering about".
Which part confused you? Im not sure how to put it any kore simply. The followimg two facts cannot rxost in the same universe:

1) The anonymous leakers are fake, as is the leaked info

2) Trumpnis the victim of a copoous amount of leaders

So, i would like one of you cuktists to reconcile these two statements. They are your "facts". Resolve them.
None of which has to do with anything I said about Haspell, now or any time in the past.

You are now free to fuck off.

None of which has to do with anything I said about Haspell, now or any time in the past.
Right whiner, it's a general question. And you are going to tuck your tail and run from it. As i knew you would.

Don't worry... so will all the other cultists.

But, Trump and his cultists always say the leaks are fake, and the info is "fake news".

How can this be?

The biggest fake in the US is Donald Trump.

His latest scam is using his charity as a personal slush fund.

Forum List

Back