More Ignorance of the Law from Trump.

“Trump on Saturday raised questions about a lack of due process after two White House aides resigned this week following allegations of past domestic abuse.”

Trump questions lack of 'due process' after two aides resign over past allegations

Due process applies only when a defendant is in jeopardy of being subject to a fine, imprisonment, or losing his life if convicted; or where government seeks to take private property.

Politicians embroiled in political scandals are not entitled to ‘due process’ because government is not seeking punitive actions against them.

Trump is of course ignorant of this fact, and looks ridiculous and foolish whining about it as a consequent.

Penalty without process is what he was complaining about, according to legal standards these men are innocent. Maybe it's time to tell people to just keep their mouths shut if they are unwilling to pursue a criminal complaint. Simple allegations should not be enough to deprive a person of their livelihood.

If you are going to post about Hillary Clinton, you should start your own thread. but since you have brought it up, trump has been referring to her as "Crooked Hillary" for 2 years now, and I do not recall her ever being indicted for anything.

I didn't mention the bitch, but you might want to hold off on that topic until the IGs report comes out. I hear those crow feathers tend to stick in your throat.

“Trump on Saturday raised questions about a lack of due process after two White House aides resigned this week following allegations of past domestic abuse.”

Trump questions lack of 'due process' after two aides resign over past allegations

Due process applies only when a defendant is in jeopardy of being subject to a fine, imprisonment, or losing his life if convicted; or where government seeks to take private property.

Politicians embroiled in political scandals are not entitled to ‘due process’ because government is not seeking punitive actions against them.

Trump is of course ignorant of this fact, and looks ridiculous and foolish whining about it as a consequent.

Penalty without process is what he was complaining about, according to legal standards these men are innocent. Maybe it's time to tell people to just keep their mouths shut if they are unwilling to pursue a criminal complaint. Simple allegations should not be enough to deprive a person of their livelihood.

If you are going to post about Hillary Clinton, you should start your own thread. but since you have brought it up, trump has been referring to her as "Crooked Hillary" for 2 years now, and I do not recall her ever being indicted for anything.

I didn't mention the bitch, but you might want to hold off on that topic until the IGs report comes out. I hear those crow feathers tend to stick in your throat.

Sorry, but I just could not let that go by without comment. Trump crying and wringing his hands over somebody being judged as being an unconvicted felon, after his accusing Hillary every day for two years of exactly the same thing. It is just too ironic. It is also a perfect example of Trump's double standard twisted thinking.

Sorry, but I just could not let that go by without comment. Trump crying and wringing his hands over somebody being judged as being an unconvicted felon, after his accusing Hillary every day for two years of exactly the same thing. It is just too ironic. It is also a perfect example of Trump's double standard twisted thinking.

Yeah, but the bitch is the only one that had the director of the FBI go on national TV and lay out a prima facie case for guilt and then give her a pass.

Forum List

Back