new wahabi fatwa
you can rape boutique woman
aimi-jones-_tkap.jpg

74956578-mixed-race-woman-working-in-boutique-gettyimages.jpg
74956444-mixed-race-woman-working-in-boutique-gettyimages.jpg

14658815-b.jpg

Are the goats up on stage?
dont insult goats. thank you

In Africa millions of Muslims convert to Christianity each year. Islam is more than welcome to the measly number of imbecilic European women it manages to snare. They are clearly not right in the head. Islam attracts most of its revert in prisons of course. It is very attractive to violent criminals, for some reason :eusa_think:

Camilla Leyland insane b-tch converted to Islam for:

INTELLECTUAL AND FEMINIST REASONS.

Islams version of Feminism:

View attachment 61126
She's got serious mental health problem and is a disgrace to women everywhere, and particularly to genuine Muslim women who suffer at the hand of Islam 24/7.

She looks so normal in the picture where she's obviously not yet converted to 7th Century Satanic Cult, she also looks HAPPY....she doesn't look normal or happy in the picture where she's converted.

new wahabi fatwa
you can rape boutique woman
aimi-jones-_tkap.jpg

74956578-mixed-race-woman-working-in-boutique-gettyimages.jpg
74956444-mixed-race-woman-working-in-boutique-gettyimages.jpg

14658815-b.jpg

Some of your best friends are goats?

i dont know.because you are goat.

are you my friend?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Goats are animals and animals are our friends!

maybe my english problem
he said this imam are goat
14658815-b.jpg

and i said dont insult goat
goat are better than..........

Some of your best friends are goats?

i dont know.because you are goat.

are you my friend?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Goats are animals and animals are our friends!

maybe my english problem
he said this imam are goat
14658815-b.jpg

and i said dont insult goat
goat are better than..........

That picture is as twisted and perverted as the Communist UN making the Saudi's the TOP people at The UN Human Rights Commission.

Now, when normal people who don't have diseased minds think of Saudi Arabia, they DON'T automatically think of the Saudi's fabulous record on human rights....the sickos at the Commie UN DO automatically think this though.

Your redhead there was given a prison sentence not long ago because the imbecile (typical Islamic revert fodder) thought he could enforce shariah law on the streets of Britain. Retarded revert :)

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
The stunningly handsome ginger man - last of the pics :)
he isnt mine
:badgrin:
And I thought you were so proud to have him 'swelling your ranks'.

Your redhead there was given a prison sentence not long ago because the imbecile (typical Islamic revert fodder) thought he could enforce shariah law on the streets of Britain. Retarded revert :)

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning

He has me VERY frustrated because I want to cut that stupid f-cking ginger beard off of him....it is totally wrong on ALL levels.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

Swelling his ranks....Dani isn't gay, he's got no "swelling" of his "ranks" happening :wink:

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning

He has me VERY frustrated because I want to cut that stupid f-cking ginger beard off of him....it is totally wrong on ALL levels.
I think he, and all the reverts should go and live in islamic hellholes...I mean countires...and experience real Islam first hand. Maybe Syria.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning

I think he, and all the reverts should go and live in islamic hellholes...I mean countires...and experience real Islam first hand. Maybe Syria.

Exactly, why don't they do that? I mean they obviously now hate Western Civilisation, so why live in Western Civilisation? Oh I forgot, that's right, because primarily they're all welfare queens.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine
im very kind boy.for example.when i was young.i had accident with bird by car

i was depressed for two week.and crying like baby

but if i will see this boy.i will kill him by my hands :badgrin::badgrin:

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

Swelling his ranks....Dani isn't gay, he's got no "swelling" of his "ranks" happening :wink:
I know. I'm just teasing the Persian/non Persian/ male/female straight/gay genuine/propagandist delightful/sh*t-stirring, Danni :)

Forum List

Back