More in europe Are Turning to Islam

FRANCE-articleLarge.jpg

CRÉTEIL, France — The spacious and elegant modern building, in the heart of this middle-class suburb of Paris, is known as “the mosque of the converts.”
Every year about 150 Muslim conversion ceremonies are performed in the snow-white structure of the Sahaba mosque in Créteil, with its intricate mosaics and a stunning 81-foot minaret, built in 2008 and a symbol of Islam’s growing presence in France. Among those who come here for Friday Prayer are numerous young former Roman Catholics, wearing the traditional Muslim prayer cap and long robe.

more

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html?_r=0[/FONT]

Naturally all of these Traitors pictured in your thread need shooting.

The tourist business must be really slow if you had time to put all that crap together, Dani. Spring is coming, thankfully.

Why would ANY woman want to convert to islam? I mean SERIOUSLY!?

They must enjoy being raped....obviously these women are both psychologically messed up and masochists.

I hope they know that Muslim men are 2 minute wonders, literally it's in and out and that's it, zipper back up....I know this because I know several English girls who've had Pakistani boyfriends several years ago and they all said that Muslim men are the crappest in bed on the planet....even WORSE than British men they said, who are notoriously crap in bed LOL.

View attachment 61124

Talking to a man without their husband, father or brother present?
They should be stoned!!!!

al taqie
just wait .

Just wait, they'll be stoned soon?

No sympathy at all for them. If they get stoned, tough....you lie down with a dog, you get the fleas.

These insane women are now useless to society in Europa, we don't want them back, so we don't care what happens to them.

Like with everything else I'll go with the law of averages, roughly 1/2 will quit and return to their former beliefs within the first 6 months, 1/3 will revert or just become inactive within the first 3 years and the remainder will stick with it. No big deal.

More in europe Are Turning to Islam

I've never been big on the idea that if Europe does something, so should we. This certainly isn't changing my mind.

I saw a convert yesterday. While most muslim women look found. She looked lost. A lot of muslims look white. This one looked white and lost. Reminded me of myself.

More in europe Are TIt'sing to Islam

I've never been big on the idea that if Europe does something, so should we. This certainly isn't changing my mind.
They are hyper xenophobic. Dont worry about Europe. Theyll survive. Its us in the colonies who lack the will. You'll see.

View attachment 61124

Talking to a man without their husband, father or brother present?
They should be stoned!!!!

al taqie
just wait .

Just wait, they'll be stoned soon?

stonining is just for cheating woman .
based on wahabism
if woman did talk to another man without husband allow.....
husband cant kick and punch her .
but no stoning.:badgrin:

Or women who drive. Or don't cover up.
Or go out in public without a male relative.

Forum List

Back