More in europe Are Turning to Islam

Your redhead there was given a prison sentence not long ago because the imbecile (typical Islamic revert fodder) thought he could enforce shariah law on the streets of Britain. Retarded revert :)

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
The stunningly handsome ginger man - last of the pics :)
he isnt mine
:badgrin:
And I thought you were so proud to have him 'swelling your ranks'.
im very kind boy.for example.when i was young.i had accident with bird by car

i was depressed for two week.and crying like baby

but if i will see this boy.i will kill him by my hands :badgrin::badgrin:
Awwww.....sooooo sweet. Sigh.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

Swelling his ranks....Dani isn't gay, he's got no "swelling" of his "ranks" happening :wink:
I know. I'm just teasing the Persian/non Persian/ male/female straight/gay genuine/propagandist delightful/sh*t-stirring, Danni :)
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your redhead there was given a prison sentence not long ago because the imbecile (typical Islamic revert fodder) thought he could enforce shariah law on the streets of Britain. Retarded revert :)

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

Exactly, the new automatic capital offence - wearing stupid f-cking ginger beards....it is a crime against normal humanity.

The bird story, yes now you have me all soppy, I love birds....birds and animals....especially baby birds and baby animals.

Danni, as you are no doubt aware (but will probably taqiyya about with endless happy kumbaya pics), apostasy from Islam carries the death penalty unless it can be proved the apostate is mentally ill. For this reason, apostates keep their turning away from Islam quiet, even from family and friends. Even though this is a problem, a few up years ago a Pew study indicated that there is no net gain to Islam from its European imbecilic and prison reverts. It is all more than balanced out by the African converts to Christianity alone.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

Exactly, the new automatic capital offence - wearing stupid f-cking ginger beards....it is a crime against normal humanity.

The bird story, yes now you have me all soppy, I love birds....birds and animals....especially baby birds and baby animals.
At least the beard is covering some of his face.

your redhead?!!!!!!!!
im just warning
he isnt mine

my sister lost her last jobs in famouse company .because we had dogs in our home.
because company was for hezbollah man.
but we dont care.this animal are better than barberic people

Read the subtitles in the video....what they are describing sounds a lot what the left is attempting in the US

Danni, as you are no doubt aware (but will probably taqiyya about with endless happy kumbaya pics), apostasy from Islam carries the death penalty unless it can be proved the apostate is mentally ill. For this reason, apostates keep their turning away from Islam quiet, even from family and friends. Even though this is a problem, a few up years ago a Pew study indicated that there is no net gain to Islam from its European imbecilic and prison reverts. It is all more than balanced out by the African converts to Christianity alone.

i cant undrestand some of ..... because of my bad english.
please when you quote me....don't write hard english :bow3:

i cant undrestand some of ..... because of my bad english.
please when you quote me....don't write hard english :bow3:
My apologies. I'm just saying that researches believe as many Muslims leave Islam as new ones join. Plus, the more education Muslims get, especially women, the higher the apostasy rates.

Read the subtitles in the video....what they are describing sounds a lot what the left is attempting in the US

Spot on.

This video was shown to our daughter's class today, some parents would be upset, not me, I'm tickled they viewed it

Wow. I can hardly believe it! Must have normal un PC staff there? Yay. It's private, isn't it? What was the context in which it was shown?

It's a private school. They discuss current events, politics, etc. and they viewed the video as part of a discussion group on refugees and the impact on nations they go to. Actually the teacher is new this semester and already making a name for herself, she's well liked, tells it how it is and pushes the students to excel.

FRANCE-articleLarge.jpg

CRÉTEIL, France — The spacious and elegant modern building, in the heart of this middle-class suburb of Paris, is known as “the mosque of the converts.”
Every year about 150 Muslim conversion ceremonies are performed in the snow-white structure of the Sahaba mosque in Créteil, with its intricate mosaics and a stunning 81-foot minaret, built in 2008 and a symbol of Islam’s growing presence in France. Among those who come here for Friday Prayer are numerous young former Roman Catholics, wearing the traditional Muslim prayer cap and long robe.

more

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html?_r=0[/FONT]

merkel-passport.jpg

Spot on.

This video was shown to our daughter's class today, some parents would be upset, not me, I'm tickled they viewed it

Wow. I can hardly believe it! Must have normal un PC staff there? Yay. It's private, isn't it? What was the context in which it was shown?

It's a private school. They discuss current events, politics, etc. and they viewed the video as part of a discussion group on refugees and the impact on nations they go to. Actually the teacher is new this semester and already making a name for herself, she's well liked, tells it how it is and pushes the students to excel.

Traitor Bitch Merkel has blocked German's from viewing this film....but we've helped our cousins around her filthy tactic.

Spot on.

That's great news. Sadly that class wouldn't happen in Europe.

Spot on.

Traitor Bitch Merkel has blocked German's from viewing this film....but we've helped our cousins around her filthy tactic.

Are you serious?

Spot on.

Our organisation know the people who produced and directed the video....naturally they're "racist" and "Nazi", just like the young Germans in the video are ALL "racist" and "Nazi".

Spot on.

That's great news. Sadly that class wouldn't happen in Europe.

it wouldn't happen in most schools here....but it's a private school and out of the reach of the left and government

Forum List

Back