More in europe Are Turning to Islam

x240-6jD.jpg

convert-to-islam.jpg
o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-FANS-CONVERT-TO-ISLAM-570.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 61124

Talking to a man without their husband, father or brother present?
They should be stoned!!!!

al taqie
just wait .

Just wait, they'll be stoned soon?

stonining is just for cheating woman .
based on wahabism
if woman did talk to another man without husband allow.....
husband cant kick and punch her .
but no stoning.:badgrin:

Or women who drive. Or don't cover up.
Or go out in public without a male relative.
just in wahabism:

uae woman
1411816259155_wps_8_al_mansouri_jpg.jpg

persian woman

slack-imgs-1-com.jpeg

download

More in europe Are TIt'sing to Islam

I've never been big on the idea that if Europe does something, so should we. This certainly isn't changing my mind.
They are hyper xenophobic. Dont worry about Europe. Theyll survive. Its us in the colonies who lack the will. You'll see.
Maybe you live in the colonies. I live in the USA.

Meanwhile, back to those Europeans converting... is that how they express their hyper xenophobia?

I've never been big on the idea that if Europe does something, so should we. This certainly isn't changing my mind.
They are hyper xenophobic. Dont worry about Europe. Theyll survive. Its us in the colonies who lack the will. You'll see.

Meanwhile, back to those Europeans converting... is that how they express their hyper xenophobia?
I think Its is closer to tradional european culture than modern european "culture" is to traditin Europen culture.

In other words, "pretty obvious innit?"

I think Its is closer to tradional european culture than modern european "culture" is to traditin Europen culture.

No, it isn't obvious.

Si j

No, it isn't obvious.

No, it isn't obvious.
Dysphoria is disphoria. Have a bat. Youll think clearly after that.

[QUOTEdani67, post: 13346010, member: 56385"]
View attachment 61124

Talking to a man without their husband, father or brother present?
They should be stoned!!!!

al taqie
just wait .

Just wait, they'll be stoned soon?

stonining is just for cheating woman .
based on wahabism
if woman did talk to another man without husband allow.....
husband cant kick and punch her .
but no stoning.:badgrin:

Or women who drive. Or don't cover up.
Or go out in public without a male relative.
just in wahabism:

uae woman
1411816259155_wps_8_al_mansouri_jpg.jpg

persian woman

slack-imgs-1-com.jpeg

download
[/QUOTE]
Ive been telling people for years, once feminism gets into the the lesser races theyll be fucked.

what good (other than personal gratification) comes from the monkey species called women using man made devices?

Africa will be plowed under. They actually need it though, to help solve their human condition.

Si j

No, it isn't obvious.

No, it isn't obvious.
You are incapable of explaining yourself. Maybe you ought to hang on to that bat...

Si j

No, it isn't obvious.

No, it isn't obvious.
You are incapable of explaining yourself. Maybe you ought to hang on to that bat...
Stop being ashamed of your masterbastion habits.

Si j

No, it isn't obvious.

No, it isn't obvious.
Oh dear. That's apparently the best you can do. I dislike being bored. Good-bye.

Si j

No, it isn't obvious.

No, it isn't obvious.
Oh dear. That's apparently the best you can do. I dislike being bored. Good-bye.
6389c1ac7d284e65da3e310f1c8b92b0.jpg

Like with everything else I'll go with the law of averages, roughly 1/2 will quit and return to their former beliefs within the first 6 months, 1/3 will revert or just become inactive within the first 3 years and the remainder will stick with it. No big deal.

If someone converts and renounces their faith....
Isn't it open season on them for stoning or beheading or something worse....

Like with everything else I'll go with the law of averages, roughly 1/2 will quit and return to their former beliefs within the first 6 months, 1/3 will revert or just become inactive within the first 3 years and the remainder will stick with it. No big deal.

They are going through hell.

Christianity has been so removed from the culture that it no longer provides a spiritual haven.

In Finland, Christianity has been so alienated that people are going back to the old Gods. The resistance calls themselves Soldiers of Odin.

They are going through hell.
Worse. Any muslim who renounces Islam is to be killed. It's a commandment in the koran.
Nice 'religion of peace' eh?

ChristiInity has been so removed from the culture that it no longer provides a spiritual haven.

In Finland, Christianity has been so alienated that people are going back to the old Gods. The resistance calls themselves Soldiers of Odin.
It's a gender struggle anyway, so gods dont matter. Only the Ideology must be masculine. The West is too vaginal. The way to solve problems is to give in and surrender.

Femininity brings incursions. It just does.

All those women who converted to Islam should have their clitoris pinched off with a pair of dull pliers.Without anesthesia.
Oh yeah. Just keep attacking the symptom whitey:rolleyes:

She misses the patriarchy. Its a compliment!

Forum List

Back