More left wing hypocrisy pointed out by the actually awakening Bill Maher

If the left weren't loud mouth ignorant bloviated arrogant pathetic virtue signaling hypocrites, they wouldn't be leftists at all.

Cause that is all leftists are with ZERO EXCEPTIONS.
Bill has spent a career being a rebel

So with Democrats in charge of pretty much everything, so he has to do this to some degree.

He probably longs for another Republican President he can bash without a guilty conscience.

So the Rabid Right is coming around to Bill Maher's way of thinking. Sure, I'll believe that when the drug czar poops out a packet of cocaine.

So the Rabid Right is coming around to Bill Maher's way of thinking. Sure, I'll believe that when the drug czar poops out a packet of cocaine.
Bill acknowledges that perhaps some forms of Left wing thinking are wrong and some forms of right wing thinking might actually be right.

But he is not in a cult, so he is free to think such things. At the same time, he votes democrat as if he were in the cult.

Very confusing I know.

But if the Left is not lying to you, the next best thing is to confuse you.

I thought TikTok was an evil arm of the Chinese government. Would using it also be a hypocritical thing?

Actually more like this for Billy boy, same as with Musk,

elon-musk-stick-figure-illustration.jpg

Notice folks how they don't acknowledge how the pathetic virtue signaling leftist globalist global warming losers they worship all use private jets?

They are such pathetic losers.

Bill acknowledges that perhaps some forms of Left wing thinking are wrong and some forms of right wing thinking might actually be right.

But he is not in a cult, so he is free to think such things. At the same time, he votes democrat as if he were in the cult.

Very confusing I know.

The rabid right will never forgive Bill for calling the terrorist who flew those jetliners in to the WTC and Pentagon "not cowardly......"

As far as I remember he has always called out illiberals pretending to be liberals

Very confusing I know.

When he gave Hillary $1M and lost he became Mr. Butthurt.

Nope, still not acknowledging how their leftist global warming heroes all fly private jets.

There is no point in communicating with them. Really has been a complete waste of time.

It's precisely because they are all thoroughly contaminated by the demoralization stage of the marxist take over.

It's completely irreversible.

Nope, still not acknowledging how their leftist global warming heroes all fly private jets.

There is no point in communicating with them. Really has been a complete waste of time.

It's precisely because they are all thoroughly contaminated by the demoralization stage of the marxist take over.

It's completely irreversible.
And I suppose Trump drives his golf cart everywhere.

Maher loses more liberals and blows smoke up the RWingers ass. His survival.

I can't access TikTok at the moment, but I'm assuming this is the segment he did the other night on the hypocrisy of Hollywood environmental activists gallavanting around the world in their private jets spewing out tons of carbon. Please explain to me how rightfully criticizing that is blowing smoke up the Right's, or anybody else's ass.

The rabid right will never forgive Bill for calling the terrorist who flew those jetliners in to the WTC and Pentagon "not cowardly......"

As far as I remember he has always called out illiberals pretending to be liberals

He was right. It was their one chance to get revenge for all we had done to them. Odd how we thing retaliation is Patriotic but when others do it, we consider it cowardly.

He is a satire comedian and if the left or right does something that he can use then he will use it.

Forum List

Back