More liberal BS double standards and more reason to hate them.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
kathygriffin-trumphead_IG.jpg

For some reason they just feel they are such good liberals. The arrogance

How did they get that already embalmed dead washed up has been comedian to hold that severed mannequins head like that?

She is supposedly some kind of champion for gay rights. It seems like bad form for her to make light of murdering people you don't agree with.

Pathological hate is manifested in those with a serious mental illness. One data point sets off the hysterical in a crazy right winger, as proved time and time again.

Sure, if Ann Coulter held up a severed Obama head, you would lampoon the left outrage,

Why would I lampoon, that is, ridicule the left? I would say/write it was done in poor taste and was déclassé, as I did when the hysterical outrage pictured was first posted by the right.

Pathological hate is manifested in those with a serious mental illness. One data point sets off the hysterical in a crazy right winger, as proved time and time again.
Do you realize that you contradicted yourself by saying "one data point", then following it up with, "time and time again"?

It's funny to joke about murdering the President.

How do you think that Secret Service meeting went with Griffin.

A little 11 year old boy saw his Daddy's bloody head and thought it was real.
If you don't think you have caused enough damage maybe you could hold up his mom's bloody head too.
And if you think for one minute that this depraved shit is going to help you in the next election, revisit how well it served you in the last election. You sick pieces of garbage....

She is supposedly some kind of champion for gay rights. It seems like bad form for her to make light of murdering people you don't agree with.

Well, she really didn't murder him, and bad form is as American as apple pie and baseball. It is only the hysterical response which makes this a topic of outrage - the way of the conservative echo chamber, making mountains out of mole hills.

Forum List

Back