More liberal BS double standards and more reason to hate them.

Everything about liberalfilth revolves around violence/malice. These sewer rats really are the purest monsters I've ever seen in this society.

Let's ask Hillary...

Hillary is it bad to make fun of Obama being assassinated but ok to make fun of Trump's assassination?

ClintonShruggiegif.gif
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

kathygriffin-trumphead_IG.jpg

For some reason they just feel they are such good liberals. The arrogance

Pathological hate is manifested in those with a serious mental illness. One data point sets off the hysterical in a crazy right winger, as proved time and time again.

So your fellow Nazicrat is holding a severed head, but it's the normals who are filled with hate?

Wow...

Pathological hate is manifested in those with a serious mental illness. One data point sets off the hysterical in a crazy right winger, as proved time and time again.

So your fellow Nazicrat is holding a severed head, but it's the normals who are filled with hate?

Wow...
He's getting senile as he ages. Dementia likely as well

A little 11 year old boy saw his Daddy's bloody head and thought it was real.
If you don't think you have caused enough damage maybe you could hold up his mom's bloody head too.
And if you think for one minute that this depraved shit is going to help you in the next election, revisit how well it served you in the last election. You sick pieces of garbage....

They are fucking disgusting human beings.

If someone from the right DID THE SAME THING WITH OBAMA'S HEAD, the left would loop the fuck out.
Would the Right condemn it like the Left is condemning what Kathy Griffith did?
It is likely that the right wouldn't even stoop to this to begin. However, I have taken note that the left on this site (not every one of them, you realize that right?) have condemned this. That is to their credit, if they condemned it for being classless and over the line. If they condemned it so that they could later come back and say, "See, we condemned our side too" then I'd say that the motives for the condemnation are suspect.

However, I take it at face value for now. Just as I condemn the right who are calling for jail time for her exercising her first amendment right. She'll feel the consequences of her actions soon enough. There is no need to bastardize free speech.

It is likely that the right wouldn't even stoop to this to begin.

You're right. They would do it for real. Shoot up a black church or stab people in the throat.

There are countless examples of RWers espousing violent fantasies against the left.

When have they NOT? Specifically?
So the Right condemned hanging effigies of Former President Obama?
There was a racist component to hanging a black president you simpletons.

Exactly. A double standard. Threatening the life of POTUS is in itself a crime. But it's worse if you threaten a minority?

It would have been fine for Dennis Miller to hold up a severed head of Bill Clinton by your argument. I'm sure you would have supported that.
Holding up a fake head of a fake president isn't a crime u nutcase.

Nope, but it does show just how disturbed and evil you democrats are.

Following your ISIS allies damned close, aren't you Brown Shirt?

[

You're right. They would do it for real. Shoot up a black church or stab people in the throat.

There are countless examples of RWers espousing violent fantasies against the left.

You mean like that Bernie Sanders supporter did in Oregon the other day.

Oh, were you lying that he was a Trump supporter? Sorry to expose the facts, Brown Shirt.

It is likely that the right wouldn't even stoop to this to begin. However, I have taken note that the left on this site (not every one of them, you realize that right?) have condemned this.

Post #46....Reasonable: "Holding up a fake head of a fake president isn't a crime u nutcase"

Yeah, I can tell 'Reasonable' absolutely condemns the sick act and is all broken up over it.

upload_2017-5-31_14-55-44.jpeg

(not every one of them, you realize that right?)

YES, I actually DO realize that - I was just making a joke / being funny.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...JrUAhVQfiYKHQUzAccQMwgqKAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

[

Oh, were you lying that he was a Trump supporter? Sorry to expose the facts, Brown Shirt.

Yep, those white supremacists did so love Sanders.

He sounds just like you and yours.
'Death to the enemies of America' court rant of Portland stab attack suspect

[

Lying is your duty as a fascist, still the facts remain.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-28-at-10.53.48-AM-620x184.png

[

Lying is your duty as a fascist, still the facts remain.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-28-at-10.53.48-AM-620x184.png
Yep, that's what he was yelling at his arraignment.

:laugh2:

Do you realize that you contradicted yourself by saying "one data point", then following it up with, "time and time again"?

I did? Explain how you reasoned I did.

The one date point is the photo of Trump's head in effigy; time and time again referenced the hysterical response from the crazy right wing, such as birtherism, Benghzi, Solyndra, etc. etc.

How many times in the last year did the RWNJ's proclaim Hillary was near death and post doctored photos of her in various and horrible ways. How many deaths do they still attribute to the Clinton's?

Yes it was inappropriate in so many ways, and now the PC police will have their way with her.

This is just leftovers from the vile campaign of 2016.

A little 11 year old boy saw his Daddy's bloody head and thought it was real.
If you don't think you have caused enough damage maybe you could hold up his mom's bloody head too.
And if you think for one minute that this depraved shit is going to help you in the next election, revisit how well it served you in the last election. You sick pieces of garbage....

They are fucking disgusting human beings.

If someone from the right DID THE SAME THING WITH OBAMA'S HEAD, the left would loop the fuck out.
It is likely that the right wouldn't even stoop to this to begin. However, I have taken note that the left on this site (not every one of them, you realize that right?) have condemned this. That is to their credit, if they condemned it for being classless and over the line. If they condemned it so that they could later come back and say, "See, we condemned our side too" then I'd say that the motives for the condemnation are suspect.

However, I take it at face value for now. Just as I condemn the right who are calling for jail time for her exercising her first amendment right. She'll feel the consequences of her actions soon enough. There is no need to bastardize free speech.

It is likely that the right wouldn't even stoop to this to begin.

Caliphate Kathy did this purely as a publicity stunt. She knew she would catch a lot of shit. She is hoping the many dupes on the left will love her in time.

When have they NOT? Specifically?
So the Right condemned hanging effigies of Former President Obama?
There was a racist component to hanging a black president you simpletons.

Exactly. A double standard. Threatening the life of POTUS is in itself a crime. But it's worse if you threaten a minority?

It would have been fine for Dennis Miller to hold up a severed head of Bill Clinton by your argument. I'm sure you would have supported that.
Holding up a fake head of a fake president isn't a crime u nutcase.

Except he is the real President of the United States and soliciting his death is beyond a foolish prank. It is sedition.

Forum List

Back