More liberal hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My statement

I would rather he ignore the bullshit & get on with making good on his promises as well as anything else he thinks he can do to make the economy better. Whining weekly about fake news doesn't create jobs. It doesn't balance a budget. It doesn't help to secure our borders. It doesn't eliminate ISIS. It doesn't put north Korea back in the box. It doesn't put Russia back in their place. It doesn't help us regain the respect of others around the world.

In fact it doesn't really accomplish anything. Well, except exposing his inability to stay focused on the things that matter.

Your deduction of it.

By saying that you are implying he is not doing anything.

The "implication" is NOTHING more than your projection.
It is amusing that you post this garb and then say you don't think he isn't doing his job as president. Your words right here: "All that other shit is you imagining that I am implying he isn't doing the other." Well either he is distracted from his duties as you just implied in this most recent post or he isn't from your quote from the previous post. Which is it? is he or isn't he distracted? you're all over the board now.

And are you the right one to determine if he is focused or not? what would make you think he wasn't focused? again, name one thing. It's obvious you have a very hard line here based on something. what is the something. come on man, be consistent.

My statement

I would rather he ignore the bullshit & get on with making good on his promises as well as anything else he thinks he can do to make the economy better. Whining weekly about fake news doesn't create jobs. It doesn't balance a budget. It doesn't help to secure our borders. It doesn't eliminate ISIS. It doesn't put north Korea back in the box. It doesn't put Russia back in their place. It doesn't help us regain the respect of others around the world.

In fact it doesn't really accomplish anything. Well, except exposing his inability to stay focused on the things that matter.

Your deduction of it.

Holy shit.
You're so eager to fight you can't stop long enough to exercise a little reading comprehension.
A little hint:

GET ON WITH MAKING GOOD

Actually implies that I believe he is on the right track. The statement right before it means I disapprove of his juvenile antics with regard to the media.

It is possible to hold both those positions. Distractions are great to keep fools like half of this board chomping at the bit over pointless & superfluous bullshit but they are a disservice to the nation and his time.
rjopXox.gif

My statement

Your deduction of it.

Holy shit.
You're so eager to fight you can't stop long enough to exercise a little reading comprehension.
A little hint:

GET ON WITH MAKING GOOD

Actually implies that I believe he is on the right track. The statement right before it means I disapprove of his juvenile antics with regard to the media.

It is possible to hold both those positions. Distractions are great to keep fools like half of this board chomping at the bit over pointless & superfluous bullshit but they are a disservice to the nation and his time.
so you think you can do two things at once, but feel the president shouldn't be doing two things at once. you sure have some hypocritical points you keep making.

It be ok for you, but not for Trump.

My statement

Your deduction of it.

Holy shit.
A little hint:

GET ON WITH MAKING GOOD

so you think you can do two things at once, but feel the president shouldn't be doing two things at once. you sure have some hypocritical points you keep making.

Too stupid to get it.

My statement

Your deduction of it.

Holy shit.
A little hint:

GET ON WITH MAKING GOOD

Too stupid to get it.
I see that you are.

another thread turned into a pissing match...
I'd really rather have someone actually post a fking fact once in awhile in here.
Trump whines like a little girl about the media incessantly.

Good enough?
ok, he talks to the media. You don't like it. Ok, I'm ok with you having an opinion on it. but if you're going to add that he should focus, you imply he isn't. and you have no fking idea what he is doing. so stick to the one line that you don't like his tweets about the media. good for you. me, I love it. so?

The left's new tactic is to say we shouldn't be talking about Hillary or Obama anymore because they're no longer politicians.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!
If we listed all of the lefts hypocrisy the internet would run out of bandwidth

The left's new tactic is to say we shouldn't be talking about Hillary or Obama anymore because they're no longer politicians.

But....

Rush Limbaugh
Bill Orielly
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Koch brothers
Etc.....

Off to the races!
So what else is new??

200.gif
holy fk, the entire deluge of Russia this and that and you're not dwelling on it? Hitlery out blaming everyone but herself and we're the ones? obummmer's staff pushing agendas and we're the ones? dude, if I wasn't laughing so hysterically at you, I might ignore you.

It looks like the ties to have Russia has merit and the investigation is worth into. If they are cleared, then that's that, but this story isn't going away.
so you're dwelling on the election you stupid fk. You fking hypocrite. I hate fking hypocrites.

Collusion is illegal and it must be looked into if there was collusion.
based off of what? you, the one dwelling on the election. based on what?

Post something that wasn't from a libturd.

Something that is evidence. one fking thingy!!!! one,

The investigation is ongoing and has been since last Summer.

so you're dwelling on the election you stupid fk. You fking hypocrite. I hate fking hypocrites.

so your answer is you have no evidence. you have nothing. good. That is consistent with everyone in the world. How long you hanging on to that loss?

No one is denying the result of the election. We just wonder if there was shady activity from the Russians to help Trump.

so your answer is you have no evidence. you have nothing. good. That is consistent with everyone in the world. How long you hanging on to that loss?

No one is denying the result of the election. We just wonder if there was shady activity from the Russians to help Trump.
was there? what are you using for your investigation? do you even know? what exactly do you know?

BTW, Clapper and Comey already said there was no collusion. Why haven't you accepted that?

The investigation is ongoing and there's no denying Trump's ties to Russia as well if that of his campaign team, cabinet and former advisers.

So...The investigation has been ongoing since last July, correct?

If something shady was found found prior to the election, with Obama at the helm, it most certainly would have been used to sink

Trump's campaign. Therefore they had nothing and have nothing. The only thing they thought Clinton would win and the shady

surveillance would never be exposed. Now, due to the "Russian collusion" claim, the spotlight has been shined on the illegal surveillance and leaking.

Somebody(s)? going down, and it's not Trump.

You would prefer a punching bag? I have heard him acknowledge mistakes. You don't like it when he points out the fake news being reported as it is reported?

Why?
Well for starters I'm not a retard. I knew the media was slanted and corrupt LONG before Trump came along. I would rather he ignore the bullshit & get on with making good on his promises as well as anything else he thinks he can do to make the economy better. Whining weekly about fake news doesn't create jobs. It doesn't balance a budget. It doesn't help to secure our borders. It doesn't eliminate ISIS. It doesn't put north Korea back in the box. It doesn't put Russia back in their place. It doesn't help us regain the respect of others around the world.

And for the record I didn't start this thread out about Trump, nor did I intend for him to be part of the discussion. You all did that. I simply responded.
what exactly has Trump ignored? name one thing that he said he'd do that he hasn't put an effort toward? One thing. See this post demonstrates the generalization I spoke of. You just threw this out without any evidence to support your post. none. Throw it out an see if it sticks messaging. wow. I will apologize if you post up one iota of evidence that he let us down because he was tweeting.
\

I think he ignored his own promise that everyone would have better and cheaper HC. LOL
well, that one is in the hands of the senate. eh? that letter hasn't been completed. And I said effort. effort he did.
Oh no, Orange Donnie pushed this one for the House. He reneged.
You can lie, but you can't hide.

It looks like the ties to have Russia has merit and the investigation is worth into. If they are cleared, then that's that, but this story isn't going away.

What do you think would have happened if Obama told the FBI to bring charges against someone when the FBI was still investigating?

was there? what are you using for your investigation? do you even know? what exactly do you know?

BTW, Clapper and Comey already said there was no collusion. Why haven't you accepted that?

The investigation is ongoing and there's no denying Trump's ties to Russia as well if that of his campaign team, cabinet and former advisers.

If something shady was found found prior to the election, with Obama at the helm, it most certainly would have been used to sink

Trump's campaign. Therefore they had nothing and have nothing. The only thing they thought Clinton would win and the shady

surveillance would never be exposed. Now, due to the "Russian collusion" claim, the spotlight has been shined on the illegal surveillance and leaking.

What do you think would have happened if Obama told the FBI/DOJ to file charges when an investigation was still going on?

You would prefer a punching bag? I have heard him acknowledge mistakes. You don't like it when he points out the fake news being reported as it is reported?

Why?
Well for starters I'm not a retard. I knew the media was slanted and corrupt LONG before Trump came along. I would rather he ignore the bullshit & get on with making good on his promises as well as anything else he thinks he can do to make the economy better. Whining weekly about fake news doesn't create jobs. It doesn't balance a budget. It doesn't help to secure our borders. It doesn't eliminate ISIS. It doesn't put north Korea back in the box. It doesn't put Russia back in their place. It doesn't help us regain the respect of others around the world.

And for the record I didn't start this thread out about Trump, nor did I intend for him to be part of the discussion. You all did that. I simply responded.
Since you are not a retard you would know he has accomplished quite a bit in 100 days.

Since you are not a retard, you most likely know illegal immigration is down significantly and he had his judge appointed.

Since you are not a retard, you would know that he has strengthened America's resolve in the world by enforcing obama's red line.

Since you are not a retard you would know Trump has passed the repeal and replace in the House.

Since you are not a retard you would know he is not an elected king and is in fact a president. Which means he is not a dictator, unlike what the lying scumbags in the media and their demented stupid sheep would tell you.

Since you are not a retard you would know that the mass media are indeed lying scumbags and some of us like it when he hits back.

Since you are not a retard.
What does ANY of that have to do with this thread or my opinion that trump is thin skinned? Any of it? You dumbfucks have moved the goalposts so far in this thread the topic might as well be in China.

One opinion, ONE, triggered all this bullshit that has spiraled down the rabbit hole.

Why is that? I'll tell you why. Trump isn't the only one with thin skin in this thread.
I'll leave you with that to ponder and let's see if you can figure it out or if you're just going to resort to name calling & meme posting as the other simpleton.
Listen gramps, you are the one that said you would rather him ignore the bullshit and get on with keeping his promises. By saying that you are implying he is not doing anything, but ranting on twitter and firing back at the media.

I thought you said you are not a retard.

You are the one that is stating something, I respond directly to what you are saying and then you claim I or we change the goal posts?

You think Trump is only responding to the scumbags in the media? I don't know what news sources you are watching, but he is securing the borders. He just dropped a giant fucking bomb on isis.

Did I just change the goal posts again by responding to your claims?

No, what we are seeing is clear cognitive dissonance. You would rather a polished politician in there and just be a media punching bag.

Maybe you wanted a Clinton. I am confused. The point is he is not a slick politician. He does dumb things, but he has also done effective things. Most of which either ignored by the agenda driven media, or falsely reported by the agenda driven media.

Do you really think Trump in his first 100 days has done nothing?
FAIL.

I did say that but YOU are the one who took my statement as the implication that he wasn't doing something else. I simply stated the obvious and I've been consistent since you two girls took issue with my opinion.

He's thin skinned.

He whines incessantly about the media.

All that other shit is you imagining that I am implying he isn't doing the other.

Look at it this way. If my child is being polite to guests in my house but then throws a temper tantrum because he's mad I don't ignore the bad just because of the good.

That is the first step in how not to be an inconsistent fool.
dude, instead of pointing the finger at the two of us perhaps you should go back and reread your fking post. Owl said it accurately in post #71. it is what you implied. perhaps your writing skills need improvement. It seems what you thought you said you didn't. Instead, what you wrote is what the entire discussion between us has been about. Trump's inability to multitask, in your opinion.

So let's clear this up right now, what is it you don't like?

Trump tweeting to the media we know.

What else?

While we're in this, what has he ignored in your opinion?

Since you are not a retard you would know he has accomplished quite a bit in 100 days.

Since you are not a retard, you most likely know illegal immigration is down significantly and he had his judge appointed.

Since you are not a retard, you would know that he has strengthened America's resolve in the world by enforcing obama's red line.

Since you are not a retard you would know Trump has passed the repeal and replace in the House.

Since you are not a retard you would know he is not an elected king and is in fact a president. Which means he is not a dictator, unlike what the lying scumbags in the media and their demented stupid sheep would tell you.

Since you are not a retard you would know that the mass media are indeed lying scumbags and some of us like it when he hits back.

Since you are not a retard.
What does ANY of that have to do with this thread or my opinion that trump is thin skinned? Any of it? You dumbfucks have moved the goalposts so far in this thread the topic might as well be in China.

One opinion, ONE, triggered all this bullshit that has spiraled down the rabbit hole.

Why is that? I'll tell you why. Trump isn't the only one with thin skin in this thread.
I'll leave you with that to ponder and let's see if you can figure it out or if you're just going to resort to name calling & meme posting as the other simpleton.
Listen gramps, you are the one that said you would rather him ignore the bullshit and get on with keeping his promises. By saying that you are implying he is not doing anything, but ranting on twitter and firing back at the media.

I thought you said you are not a retard.

You are the one that is stating something, I respond directly to what you are saying and then you claim I or we change the goal posts?

You think Trump is only responding to the scumbags in the media? I don't know what news sources you are watching, but he is securing the borders. He just dropped a giant fucking bomb on isis.

Did I just change the goal posts again by responding to your claims?

No, what we are seeing is clear cognitive dissonance. You would rather a polished politician in there and just be a media punching bag.

Maybe you wanted a Clinton. I am confused. The point is he is not a slick politician. He does dumb things, but he has also done effective things. Most of which either ignored by the agenda driven media, or falsely reported by the agenda driven media.

Do you really think Trump in his first 100 days has done nothing?
FAIL.

I did say that but YOU are the one who took my statement as the implication that he wasn't doing something else. I simply stated the obvious and I've been consistent since you two girls took issue with my opinion.

He's thin skinned.

He whines incessantly about the media.

All that other shit is you imagining that I am implying he isn't doing the other.

Look at it this way. If my child is being polite to guests in my house but then throws a temper tantrum because he's mad I don't ignore the bad just because of the good.

That is the first step in how not to be an inconsistent fool.
dude, instead of pointing the finger at the two of us perhaps you should go back and reread your fking post. Owl said it accurately in post #71. it is what you implied. perhaps your writing skills need improvement. It seems what you thought you said you didn't. Instead, what you wrote if what the entire discussion between us has been about. Trump's inability to multitask, in your opinion.

So let's clear this up right now, what is it you don't like?

Trump tweeting to the media we know.

What else?

While we're in this, what has he ignored in your opinion?
you can lie but you can't hide.

what exactly has Trump ignored? name one thing that he said he'd do that he hasn't put an effort toward? One thing. See this post demonstrates the generalization I spoke of. You just threw this out without any evidence to support your post. none. Throw it out an see if it sticks messaging. wow. I will apologize if you post up one iota of evidence that he let us down because he was tweeting.
\

I think he ignored his own promise that everyone would have better and cheaper HC. LOL
well, that one is in the hands of the senate. eh? that letter hasn't been completed. And I said effort. effort he did.
Oh no, Orange Donnie pushed this one for the House. He reneged.
You can lie, but you can't hide.
I bet you tell yourself that everyday eh?

What do you think would have happened if Obama told the FBI to bring charges against someone when the FBI was still investigating?

What do you think would have happened if Obama told the FBI/DOJ to file charges when an investigation was still going on?

GOP would have had to nominate a new candidate.

GOP would have had to nominate a new candidate.
LOL. he'd have been impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back