MORE LYING "POLLS"!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021

In their own words...........

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,003 adults, including 411 Democrats and 397 Republicans.

They ONLY "polled" 1003 people?
THIS does NOT constitute Americans' views of the state of current politics!!

The LIES just never stop!!

In their own words...........

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,003 adults, including 411 Democrats and 397 Republicans.

They ONLY "polled" 1003 people?
THIS does NOT constitute Americans' views of the state of current politics!!

The LIES just never stop!!
B-b-b-but Reuters/Ipsos has such an excellent track record......of consistently getting every election wrong for the past several years.

B-b-b-but Reuters/Ipsos has such an excellent track record......of consistently getting every election wrong for the past several years.

Yeah, I know. Pathetic, isn't it.

Just more pathalogical liars that can NOT grasp the concept that polling only 1003 people is NOT the ENTIRE FREEKING VOTING POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Six years of this now.
Yeah.....six years.

iu

I'm not calling the poll itself a lie. The poll was just a series of questions.

I'm pointing out that the LIES are these "polling companies" stating their so-called "facts" are what the ENTIRE NATION thinks, when they poll LESS THAN .0000005% of the population of this country!!

411 Democrats and 397 Republicans is NOT "the majority of Americans" as THEY CLAIM it is!!!!

I'm pointing out that the LIES are these "polling companies" stating their so-called "facts" are what the ENTIRE NATION thinks, when they poll LESS THAN .0000005% of the population of this country!!

Why were you not whining about this in this thread when you all agreed with the outcome of the poll

You should learn about sampling and sample size

FROM THEIR OWN ARTICLE, IN THIER OWN WORDS

1662668626743.png

THEY NEVER STATED THIS WAS A SAMPLE POLL, NOR DID THEY EVER CLAIM THIS DOES NOT ENCOMPASS ALL REGISTERED VOTERS OR POLITICAL MEMEBERS IN THE USA!!!!

"411 Democrats and 397 Republicans"

411 Dems does NOT encompass ALL DEMOCRATS in this nation!
397 Reps does NOT encompass ALL REPUBLICANS in this nation!

Hell!!! The Gallup Poll people can't even come up with a defined NUMBER of either group! They run it by percentages, which are CONSTANTLY changing!!! Their last 2021 "poll" ran Dems being around 47% and Reps being around 43% of the population. And I'm sure that has all changed drastically by now.

And once AGAIN.........
411 Dems does NOT encompass ALL DEMOCRATS in this nation!
397 Reps does NOT encompass ALL REPUBLICANS in this nation!

Forum List

Back