Here is the reason trusted and quality polls have more democrats than republicans

I get that it gives you a false sense manliness and superiority to assume liberals are more likely to be unemployed, but it’s just some bullshit you asshats say to coddle your insecure sensibilities.

Nothing at all false about any sense of manliness I may get from being out there, doing productive work, compared to you, hiding in your mom's basement, collecting welfare.
Lol you're so transparent dude. Clearly you are insecure. Actual tough guys don't gloat about having jobs. Why? Because everyone else has jobs including me, you dipshit.

more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party
Democrat skinheads can't stop cutting their hair on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" even when there's nothing left of it. Liberals with a hidden hate agenda just need to stop catering to all those gentlemanly appetites and inclinations.
lol I think you people harp on “gender identity” more than the left does.
You havent been on twitter, try calling a person on the left with a dick a male pronoun........the get really really mad, it's hilarious
Christ why do you even care in the first place either way? It’s such a juvenile thing to argue about regardless of your opinion on the subject.
Yeah it has a lot of implications, like dudes in female locations like bathrooms, jails, showers, sports, ect....
Oh what they’ve been doing for decades already? Here’s a fun fact: statistically, GOP officials have been involved in more public bathroom assaults than transgendered people.
That is because the mainstream media probably totally ignore any reports of Democrat officials involved in such assaults.
But please post these GOP Assaults

I get that it gives you a false sense manliness and superiority to assume liberals are more likely to be unemployed, but it’s just some bullshit you asshats say to coddle your insecure sensibilities.

Nothing at all false about any sense of manliness I may get from being out there, doing productive work, compared to you, hiding in your mom's basement, collecting welfare.
Lol you're so transparent dude. Clearly you are insecure. Actual tough guys don't gloat about having jobs. Why? Because everyone else has jobs including me, you dipshit.
Democrats with jobs? let me guess, law or govt related?

You havent been on twitter…

I've never been on Sh←←Twitter.

Long before any issue came to my awareness of political bias or censorship on their part, I hated them because their short message length encouraged people to write like illiterate retards, and this tended to spill over into more respectable online forums.
that's true, but I was talking to Billy, and he asked why...now he knows.

Oh great a general article that had nothing at all to do with what we are talking about. My entire post in this thread explains why more democrats are in polls and you give me an article from the politically biased Rasmussen. You couldn't even bother to summarize what this article was saying in your own words. I had to do the intellectual heavy lifting for you and read it. You just Googled shit.
This is hilarious. You lefties cant make it past a headline. what heavy lifting did you do?

Because everyone else has jobs including me, you dipshit.

Collecting welfare checks, while you cower in your mother's basement, out of fear of an overhyped flu bug, (and out of just plain laziness and unwillingness to contribute to society, when you don't have the #CoronaHoax2020 to use an as excuse) does not constitute a job.

Because everyone else has jobs including me, you dipshit.

Collecting welfare checks, while you cower in your mother's basement, out of fear of an overhyped flu bug, (and out of just plain laziness and unwillingness to contribute to society, when you don't have the #CoronaHoax2020 to use an as excuse) does not constitute a job.
Lol okay whatever you say dude.

I think that the explanation is this:

Reublicans/Conservatives are more likely to be gainfully employed that Democraps/LIbErals.

When a pollster calls, a Democrap/LIbEral is more likely to be there to answer, than is a Republican/Conservative. And even when not at work, the Republican/Conservative, I think, is less likely to be willing to allow a cold-caller to waste any of his time for any purpose.

I think this, more than anything else, is why polls consistently produce results skewed far more to the left wrong than the actual election results turn out to be.

Reality is that the official election is the only poll that actually matters, and for most of us on the right, it's the only poll for which we are willing to spare any of our time or attention.
Well if you look at the last unemployment numbers all the bottom states where blue

It’s really just a matter of there being more democrats than republicans in the US. Natural proportion has to be factored in.

“Newcomers to polling sometimes assume that if you are asking Americans questions about politics, it’s only fair to include an equal number of Republicans and Democrats. While this notion makes some sense on the surface, it’s based on a misunderstanding of what polling is intended to do. The goal of a national political survey isn’t to artificially even the playing field. It’s to represent groups in their actual proportions within the country. And a wide range of evidence shows that there are more Democrats than Republicans in the United States today.”

“Gold-standard, nonpartisan surveys have found for decades that more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party than the Republican Party – whether these surveys take place under GOP or Democratic presidential administrations. That is the finding of two of the highest-quality surveys that use nationally representative data collected through in-person interviews: the General Social Survey and the American National Election Studies. It’s also the result obtained by numerous other reputable surveys that poll Americans by telephone or online using randomly selected samples of adults, including those done by us here at Pew Research Center, as well as those done by Gallup, Fox News, Kaiser Family Foundation and The Associated Press-NORC. (The Census Bureau, which runs the nation’s most authoritative surveys, notably does not ask Americans about their partisan affiliation.)”

Polls are worthless.

Hell every poll, pundit and talking head told all Americans Hitlery would be our next POTUS.

Surprise.

Anyone who takes poll seriously is dumber than a box of rocks.

It’s really just a matter of there being more democrats than republicans in the US. Natural proportion has to be factored in.

“Newcomers to polling sometimes assume that if you are asking Americans questions about politics, it’s only fair to include an equal number of Republicans and Democrats. While this notion makes some sense on the surface, it’s based on a misunderstanding of what polling is intended to do. The goal of a national political survey isn’t to artificially even the playing field. It’s to represent groups in their actual proportions within the country. And a wide range of evidence shows that there are more Democrats than Republicans in the United States today.”

“Gold-standard, nonpartisan surveys have found for decades that more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party than the Republican Party – whether these surveys take place under GOP or Democratic presidential administrations. That is the finding of two of the highest-quality surveys that use nationally representative data collected through in-person interviews: the General Social Survey and the American National Election Studies. It’s also the result obtained by numerous other reputable surveys that poll Americans by telephone or online using randomly selected samples of adults, including those done by us here at Pew Research Center, as well as those done by Gallup, Fox News, Kaiser Family Foundation and The Associated Press-NORC. (The Census Bureau, which runs the nation’s most authoritative surveys, notably does not ask Americans about their partisan affiliation.)”

FALSE! The reason distrusted and non-quality polls have more Democrats, is because they are part and parcel with universities and the media, both of which are biased against Republicans, and Republicans know this, so they stay away from them.

The result ? You get mostly just Democrats answering the polls, thereby giving the illusion that a Democrat candidate has more voters. Example: Hillary Clinton in 206.

OK, then how do you explain 2016?

There was a considerable number of undecided voters going into last week of the campaign. This was right when Comey told Congress they were reopening the Clinton email investigation, which eager Republicans were sure to let everyone else know. It wasn’t relevant that the investigation was quickly closed, the damage has been done. Public opinion swung against Clinton and the shift was too late to be fully reflected in polls.

False

I know you rarely allow intelligence analysis penetrate your bubble but if you’re feeling like reading something that might challenge your world view (I know, what are the odds of that happening?) read this article.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.
So, you predict Crazy Joe will win all 50 states?

Care to make a bet?
He’s gonna win all 57. I talked to Obama and it’s a slam dunk.
So you are ready to make a bet.

If Crazy Joe wins all 50 states, I go away forever.

If he doesn't, you go away forever.

Bet?
citygator is gone
p
Let’s make it more fair. Biden wins. You go away. Trump wins I will go. ;). Hope you don’t have a lot of friends here... Aw who am I kidding. You won’t take that bet and you don’t have friends. ;)

There was a considerable number of undecided voters going into last week of the campaign. This was right when Comey told Congress they were reopening the Clinton email investigation, which eager Republicans were sure to let everyone else know. It wasn’t relevant that the investigation was quickly closed, the damage has been done. Public opinion swung against Clinton and the shift was too late to be fully reflected in polls.

False

I know you rarely allow intelligence analysis penetrate your bubble but if you’re feeling like reading something that might challenge your world view (I know, what are the odds of that happening?) read this article.

I'm aware that Nate Silver believes that he couldn't have just gotten it wrong.
Poor Nate.

If you're a Republican, Conservative, and / or especially a Trump supporter, who wants to go public and support the President only to be attacked, shot, your store / house burned, etc... The violent extremist intolerance of the Left prohibits / prevents many Trump supporters from publicly admitting / showing support....which is a shame.

False

Poor Nate.

What do you mean? Nate Silver was the one saying Trump had a good chance going into Election Day.

Did your bubble not tell you that? That’s how your bubble works. When you don’t want to believe something, come up with an excuse, any excuse to disregard it.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.
So, you predict Crazy Joe will win all 50 states?

Care to make a bet?
He’s gonna win all 57. I talked to Obama and it’s a slam dunk.
So you are ready to make a bet.

If Crazy Joe wins all 50 states, I go away forever.

If he doesn't, you go away forever.

Bet?
citygator is gone
p
Let’s make it more fair. Biden wins. You go away. Trump wins I will go. ;). Hope you don’t have a lot of friends here... Aw who am I kidding. You won’t take that bet and you don’t have friends. ;)
If Biden wins it will be due to the Mail-In voting crime.

Biden is corrupt.
His family is corrupt.
He is owned by China.
He participated in a failed political coup.
He confessed to extorting the former Ukraine PM.
He is an old, white, self-enriching elitist
He has not accomplished anything in 47 years of service
He has never been right about foreign policy yet.
He cheated in the debate, just as Hillary cheated in her primary debates
He was given the nomination, just as Hillary was given hers
He has serious dementia
- He got through the debate due to drugs, his earpiece, and Trump did not allow him to speak much

He s frail, our enemies will eat HIM alive, and his puppet masters will eat the US alive.

He will NOT finish out his 1st term.
- I would not doubt that he will be sacrificed (by 'catching' the virus) much like how Cuomo killed over 10,000 elderly NYers.
He is a documented racist.

False

Poor Nate.

What do you mean? Nate Silver was the one saying Trump had a good chance going into Election Day.

Did your bubble not tell you that? That’s how your bubble works. When you don’t want to believe something, come up with an excuse, any excuse to disregard it.

Poor Coleytroll

False

Poor Nate.

Poor Coleytroll

I feel bad for you. You’ve been so broken mentally you can’t even think for yourself anymore.

Two things here.

1. The OP is laughable. Pollsters trying to say "Come on, believe us"... desperate.

2. It is ridiculous to believe anyone would believe a sampling of <1000 people sampled with leading questions to extrapolate over 163 million voters.

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

We don't have a "national election", that's what you're not getting.

We have 50 state elections.

Perhaps you need an education on how our system works. Try heading back to the 6th grade again.......(which I'm guessing would make it your third time)...or maybe the first time.

Oh my god you people are so fucking dense lol. How you’re missing such a basic point is bewildering. Yeah dude no shit the popular vote doesn’t decide the election. I’m simply pointing out the sheer fluke of a winning candidate losing the popular vote. HISTORICALLY, only FIVE candidates INCLUDING Trump have lost the popular vote. That’s what made his win surprising.

Hillary won the popular vote only because of California. Thus she lost the electoral college. Whether you BARELY win Cali or BIGTIME win Cali, you still ONLY get Cali's electoral votes. That's why popular vote is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back