MORE LYING "POLLS"!!!

You believed the 2016 polls, hence your six years of TDS.

Polls are utterly worthless
The left, again, will try and make it look like showing up to vote GOP is a worthless move.......just like they always do.

Remember Dan Rather trying to convince west coast voters it was a waste time, it was already in the bag for the home team?

The left, again, will try and make it look like showing up to vote GOP is a worthless move.......just like they always do.

Remember Dan Rather trying to convince west coast voters it was a waste time, it was already in the bag for the home team?

This is exactly what they're doing. Trying to discourage republican turn out and provide cover for all the fake ballots that will flood in after hours.

Since many of these polling companies make such horribly inaccurate predictions on such a regular basis, it is perfectly reasonable to wonder why that is. If their sample size and the sample distribution are more or less “fair,” and if their underlying assumptions were accurate, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that their results would not typically prove to be so wildly off.

And yet: they suck at their jobs.

So, maybe their methodology isn’t sound.
Or maybe their sample sizes and the distributions are defective. Or maybe their assumptions aren’t realistic.

It is possible that they aren’t liars. Maybe they just don’t have any reasonably good science and math supporting their efforts. Maybe it’s all bunkum.

Dude, it depends how they skew the questions to the the answers they're looking for.

Yes, and if you agree with the results the questions were perfect, the sample size was perfect and the mix of people was perfect. If you do not agree with the results then it was fake.

In their own words...........

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,003 adults, including 411 Democrats and 397 Republicans.

They ONLY "polled" 1003 people?
THIS does NOT constitute Americans' views of the state of current politics!!

The LIES just never stop!!
There is a science of polling so this is yet another science-denier thread. :clap2:

Yes, and if you agree with the results the questions were perfect, the sample size was perfect and the mix of people was perfect. If you do not agree with the results then it was fake.
They'll sprint here to post polls they like, and then attack when they see polls they don't.

I guess my only question is, how do they not realize how obvious that is?

They'll sprint here to post polls they like, and then attack when they see polls they don't.

I guess my only question is, how do they not realize how obvious that is?

They do not care, it is that simple. Trump literally said out loud that any poll he does not agree with is fake, and that was all these people needed.

I'd look into their methodology first......and if they're on the up and up, they list the questions asked so you can see if they were skewed.

In their own words...........

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,003 adults, including 411 Democrats and 397 Republicans.

They ONLY "polled" 1003 people?
THIS does NOT constitute Americans' views of the state of current politics!!

The LIES just never stop!!
How many WOULD convince you?

TRUMPO DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL

Orange is his color

Since many of these polling companies make such horribly inaccurate predictions on such a regular basis, it is perfectly reasonable to wonder why that is. If their sample size and the sample distribution are more or less “fair,” and if their underlying assumptions were accurate, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that their results would not typically prove to be so wildly off.

And yet: they suck at their jobs.

Great post but I beg to differ that they "suck at their jobs".

Their jobs are to deceive, manipulate, and frighten the citizenry to vote Democrat - their weaponized political party of choice.

Now whether enough people are finally catching on to the grift is an open question - I think it's feasibly arguable that we are.

Great post but I beg to differ that they "suck at their jobs".

Their jobs are to deceive, manipulate, and frighten the citizenry to vote Democrat - their weaponized political party of choice.

Now whether enough people are finally catching on to the grift is an open question - I think it's feasibly arguable that we are.
Fair comment!

Forum List

Back