More Obama corruption

Gee. You're a genius. Maybe you are smart enough to figure out that Barrack Obama didn't need any help in landing a massive book deal. Especially from the publisher who had already given him very successful book deals in the past.

Maybe you're smart enough to find the shred of integrity that you have remaining so you can summon the will to tell the OP that his thread is shit.

Maybe?
You don't get a joke, do you, LL.
That's half of the problem with liberals, they don't get Trump's humor. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's be honest. It wasn't a very good joke. Most comedians are liberal for a reason. We appreciate funny.

And Trump has no sense of humor. His thing is lame snark. Sort of like your "joke". Try harder.
You take yourself and this board way too serious, dude.
The way that Trump plays you is damn funny.

Lame copout. This is a thread about Obama. You brought up Trump. He's playing you. And you want more.
Call it what you want, LL. It makes no difference to me. This isn't real life on here dude.
It's a us against them them scenario every day. Get over it. lol

Of course.

So, did Obama bribe the publisher with $350 million dollars of taxpayer cash in order to get his book deal?

Obama awarded a contract to a publisher while in office and then received a hefty payment from them upon leaving office.

Michael Coudrey on Twitter
How many years of tossing nothing burgers at Obama is that now? Most of your adult life?

Obama was the most corrupt potus we've ever had - by far!

Maybe to low information voters who believe Donald Trump. But the cold hard facts say otherwise. 6 years of Republican Investigations - no arrests, no convictions, no evidence of any crimes committed. 3 years of Trump trying to find something to go after Obama and NOTHING.

Meanwhile, 7 Trump campaign workers and staffers have been jailed or are awaiting sentencing, and Trump has been impeached, and is awaiting his Senate trial.

Elite Democrats don't get prosecuted. Neither do their aides. Take Hillary and her aides, for instance. They all committed innumerable felonies and they ALL skated, thanks to corrupt Barry and company.

While Obama made sure that Hillary and aides skated for their crimes, he simultaneously weaponized the FBI, DOJ, IRS, NSA and CIA to go after conservatives and Republicans. Of course, you didn't mind because, after all, liberals don't have a problem with a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

Perhaps they were requesting a non fiction book from him and they received a fictional autobiography?

Gee. You're a genius. Maybe you are smart enough to figure out that Barrack Obama didn't need any help in landing a massive book deal. Especially from the publisher who had already given him very successful book deals in the past.

Maybe you're smart enough to find the shred of integrity that you have remaining so you can summon the will to tell the OP that his thread is shit.

Maybe?
That's half of the problem with liberals, they don't get Trump's humor. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's be honest. It wasn't a very good joke. Most comedians are liberal for a reason. We appreciate funny.

And Trump has no sense of humor. His thing is lame snark. Sort of like your "joke". Try harder.

Lame copout. This is a thread about Obama. You brought up Trump. He's playing you. And you want more.
Trump taking down obammy will be fking hilarious . I got my popcorn

Call it what you want, LL. It makes no difference to me. This isn't real life on here dude.

Of course.

So, did Obama bribe the publisher with $350 million dollars of taxpayer cash in order to get his book deal?
Beats the hell out of me, I don't really care....I thought my first post kinda revealed that.

Obama awarded a contract to a publisher while in office and then received a hefty payment from them upon leaving office.

Michael Coudrey on Twitter
How many years of tossing nothing burgers at Obama is that now? Most of your adult life?

He's not even the most corrupt this century. Get over it, snowflake. Your party has no need for the lies they spent years spreading about him anymore, now that his 8 years are up.

Why do you support Democratic corruption? Why do you love Democratic politicians more than you love poor and middle-class Americans?
Trump spends his Presidency on cash grabs for the rich and furious attempts to explode the income gap, and your stupid ass claims to speak for the poor and middle class? Must be a braindead Trump sheep.
why do Democrats want rich people to pay their bills?

He's not even the most corrupt this century. Get over it, snowflake. Your party has no need for the lies they spent years spreading about him anymore, now that his 8 years are up.

Why do you support Democratic corruption? Why do you love Democratic politicians more than you love poor and middle-class Americans?
Trump spends his Presidency on cash grabs for the rich and furious attempts to explode the income gap, and your stupid ass claims to speak for the poor and middle class? Must be a braindead Trump sheep.
Trump's record helping the working folks is 10X better than Barry Hussein's
Nostra You're killing me Bwhahahahahaha
And yet you’re still talking

Of course.

Beats the hell out of me, I don't really care....I thought my first post kinda revealed that.

Oh right! You don't care. That's the standard reply when the honest answer doesn't align with your politics. Good boy!

Of course.

Oh right! You don't care. That's the standard reply when the honest answer doesn't align with your politics. Good boy!
:laughing0301: Oh man, you are a pip, LL. Some things I really could care less about. This book issue is one and
Obama's birth certificate I really could care less about. It's entertainment for me.

Of course.

:laughing0301: Oh man, you are a pip, LL. Some things I really could care less about. This book issue is one and
Obama's birth certificate I really could care less about. It's entertainment for me.
And it should be for all but this duffus in the WH ,and I'm being kind, keeps repeating and repeating his bs and those not as educationally bright as you actually believe it

Trump's record helping the working folks is 10X better than Barry Hussein's
Nostra You're killing me Bwhahahahahaha
Facts usually have that affect on window licking Libnuts.

Why would Obama need to bribe someone to give him a book deal?
Perhaps they were requesting a non fiction book from him and they received a fictional autobiography?

Maybe?
And yet you think Trump is a criminal for talking to foreign leaders about corruption.

Why would Obama need to bribe someone to give him a book deal?

Maybe?
And yet you think Trump is a criminal for talking to foreign leaders about corruption.
Russia can you hear me??

barry soetoro couldn't imagine, in a million years, while he was playing grab-ass with his stoner buddies, that he would someday parlay his ability to 'look brown' into an illegitimate presidency and subsequent access to millions in filthy money.

A birth certificate that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons, a ham-handedly back-dated selective service registration, a stolen SSN that belongs to a gentleman from CT who died in 1977, no grades, no law review papers, not one person remembers him from Columbia.... you fucking defective idiots elected a ghost.

I'm sure this insufferably mediocre shroom boy falls to his knees every few hours to worship and thank Allah for your pathetic fucktardness.

Forum List

Back