More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

I have given up feeling accountable for your eternal destiny, now I am just in it for my own amusement.
You are willfully choosing to be deluded. Even now in the face of the indisputable truth.

That's your problem, not mine.

I need to look further into this. Its sort of an old story so I won't really go too far out of my way to do so....but really how can they be so dumb as to put this into writing? It almost strains imagination. One of those things you hope is true insofar as the defamation suits go and the further fracturing of the MAGA cult (without FOX they're nothing) but I can't fathom how on-air personalities (I almost said talent--there is no talent involved with these hacks) would put this sort of smoking gun into writing--confirming their duplicity.
FAUX is coming clean so they can hide behind the "we're entertainment not news" defense.
Otherwise their pillows will; lose their stuffing and uncle Rupert will visit bankruptcy court.

But, more importantly, to those who bought these lies by the barrel...
Is it possible to drop the lies and the whole "stolen election" scheme and move forward blaming right-wing media for their purposeful lies or do they keep feigning ignorance.

Note I did not say "feigning stupidity."

FAUX is coming clean so they can hide behind the "we're entertainment not news" defense.
Fox News is not coming clean. They were exposed by Dominion's lawsuit. They did not voluntarily release their private conversations. They were forced to.

They are still trying to dance their way out of their lies so they aren't sued into oblivion.

Fox News does not know how to be honest or clean.

You are willfully choosing to be deluded. Even now in the face of the indisputable truth.

That's your problem, not mine.
Speaking of deluded ---- you advertise how pro-life you are and then constantly support the perverse democrat machine who are giant proponents of "child sacrifice" and also engages in turning kids into sexual hybrids.

There is no way anyone could know one way or the other... we haven't held an evidentiary trial.... imagine that... national election fraud may have occurred and no judge thinks its worth a jury trial....

I wonder if pedophile enabler Gym Jordan will hold any hearings about Fox News deliberately lying to the American people about the 2020 election and thereby putting our democracy in peril.

Hmmmmm...

Last edited:
Speaking of deluded ---- you advertise how pro-life you are and then constantly support the perverse democrat machine who are giant proponents of "child sacrifice" and also engages in turning kids into sexual hybrids.
Nice attempt at a diversion, liar.

I don't support the Democrats.

I support the truth. You should think about what it reveals about yourself when you conflate supporting the truth with supporting Democrats.

FOX NEWS: Joe Biden has blown up the moon!

PARROTING TARDS: Joe Biden has blown up the moon!

G5000: Hey, tards. Look out the window.

PARROTING TARDS: You are a commie child sacrifice Democrat supporter!

You're the stupid fuck who throws stones at guys like Tucker at every opportunity....Now he's a total touchstone of truth telling!

You liberoidals are fucking schizos.
So were Carlson et al lying when they said there was fraud?
Or were they lying when they said there was no fraud?

When Tucker Carlson was sued in a defamation case, his lawyers had to admit in court that he does not tell the truth and that any viewers stupid enough to watch him on TV should take everything he says with a great deal of skepticism. They basically admitted he is nothing more than a shit stirrer.

Fox News: America's Most Trusted News Source.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
CNN: the most trusted name in news
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
spinner.gif
spinner.gif
spinner.gif
spinner.gif
spinner.gif

When Tucker Carlson was sued in a defamation case, his lawyers had to admit in court that he does not tell the truth and that any viewers stupid enough to watch him on TV should take everything he says with a great deal of skepticism. They basically admitted he is nothing more than a shit stirrer.
As opposed to Joyce Reid and the rest of her MSNBC dumb asses.... I mean colleagues.

I can't wait for this trial !!!!

Everything is going to come out and Trump and the trash republicans are going to look terrible, even worse than they do now.

Republicans are gullible fools who will believe any lie they are fed

Fox News is not coming clean. They were exposed by Dominion's lawsuit. They did not voluntarily release their private conversations. They were forced to.

They are still trying to dance their way out of their lies so they aren't sued into oblivion.

Fox News does not know how to be honest or clean.
Whether by forced or not, the important question is to their followers

Now that Hannity et al have admitted, under oath, lying to you, do you turn them off and seek truth?

I can't wait for this trial !!!!

Everything is going to come out and Trump and the trash republicans are going to look terrible, even worse than they do now.

Republicans are gullible fools who will believe any lie they are fed
Oh, it is much worse than that. The New Right insists on being lied to.

Forum List

Back