More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Whether by forced or not, the important question is to their followers

Now that Hannity et al have admitted, under oath, lying to you, do you turn them off and seek truth?
That will never happen. They are way too far gone. They are mentally ill. Their propagandists have been working on them for decades. They are a completely lost cause now.

See post 169, idiot.
I have read enough of your posts. You have nothing to hide. . You are just like a million other lefties, secular even, imo. . Hypocrites to be sure. ------------- I admit I am a bit curious what the Virgin Mother is holding in your little picture.

I have read enough of your posts. You have nothing to hide. . You are just like a million other lefties, secular even, imo. . Hypocrites to be sure. ------------- I admit I am a bit curious what the Virgin Mother is holding in your little picture.
That is Saint Javelin.

Given the fact democrats and the media have been so corrupt and cover up their own crimes and lies on so many major issues since Obama finally submitted his fake birth certificate --------- I do not doubt for one second they pulled off a stolen election in a number of swing states , even if Mark Zuckerberg's Dominion voting machines had nothing to do with it. --------------------------- ps-- good thing you have the extremely corrupt DOJ FBI CIA MSM et al. to cover for you guys.

You're in a cult

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

MAGAts were played and they love being played.

Funny when republicans are put under oath by penalty of perjury or when you look at their behind the scenes personal communications, they all say Trump is lying and there was no voter fraud.

Trumpers are in too deep with the Big Lie and they just won't be able to admit there was no fraud, they can;t go against their lord and commander.
MAGA trash will believe any lie Trump tells them and they have been doing it for about 8 years, and its a total joke and shows exactly why republicans are much worse than democrats.

The democrats would never pull a disgraceful stunt like this.

The op knows they cheated Biden in, everyone on earth does, more importantly Fox News was instrumental in cheating him in, so op can stuff their ludicrous "Johnny come-lately" seeming acknowledgement to the contrary right up his deviant ass! :auiqs.jpg:
MAGAts were played and they love it. They will never ever admit how played they were by the old fat Florida con-man and his servants.

Faux is the RINO network. Totally worthless save Tucker.

They have always been against President Trump. They are pushing DeSantis of course.
Never will admit you've been led along and owned since at least 2016, :heehee:

That is Saint Javelin.
** Christian Borys helped develop the image - known as "Saint Javelin" - which depicts the Virgin Mary cradling a US-made FGM-148 anti-tank weapon. These missiles are among the arms being sent by Western allies to Ukrainian forces to aid in their fight. **

---- And you believe the Virgin Mary (whom that picture is of) approves of using her image embracing an anti-tank missile?. Ok. I surely do not, even if the mission is appropriate. . Nor would I usurp the “saint” description in such a way. . IOW, you leave me puzzled as ever. . I hope you know what you are doing.

You have it backwards. The election wasn't stolen and anyone who believes it was is either stupid. There isn't a shred of evidence.

You're a gullible idiot if you believe otherwise.
Not one shred of evidence? There are mountains of evidence that are simply denied. That is what makes you people look so fucking dumb.

you somehow think there was cheating despite having no credible evidence of cheating at all. Worse still your side lost all court cases and audits, and every single judge in America has said there is no credible evidence of fraud at all and Trump just made it up.

You got played, badly
The evidence is credible the courts and the politicians that deny it are not. Simple.

They don't ask themselves anything. They don't challenge anything they're told in their world.

We even have proof now that Tucker and the rest of the Fox clan have been lying to them this whole time, and they don't care.
What proof?

Here's where I link to the lawsuit story and you deny it as fake news because you have to.

Let's save the bandwidth. You're welcome. Keep watching Fox.
Could you link to the Twitter files too? They tell us who has been doing the lying and the censoring.

Forum List

Back