More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

It can be argued that there was no cheating because last minute rule changes exploiting the chinese virus hysteria made democrat ballot box stuffing legal

30% of the US electorate...

Holy shit

This is exactly what I am talking about
Look at these trash. They live on Pluto
These people are 2nd class citizens and traitors.

This shows how truly uncredible and gullible and insane the GOP has become. The big Lie Bullshit, and all the other lies that they believe show how far gone MAGA republicans are. They are a disgrace to America

Holy shit

This is exactly what I am talking about
Look at these trash mothafuckers. They live on Pluto
These people are 2nd class citizens and traitors.

This shows how truly uncredible and gullible and insane the GOP has become. The big Lie Bullshit, and all the other lies that they believe show how far gone MAGA has become. They are a disgrace to America
This one is right in their face and it doesn't even faze them.

They're just gone.

What does that have to do with this hilarious story? I'll answer for you: Nothing.

Tucker and Fox are making fools of you people, just like Trump has.
It has everything to do with it. Liars are liars. You of all people should know that. Hack.

It can be argued that there was no cheating because last minute rule changes exploiting the chinese virus hysteria made democrat ballot box stuffing legal
Ballot box stuffing? Where are people supposed to put their ballots if not the ballot box?

The only thing that proves is that people can be intimidated and threatened with no recourse available. Believe or lose you job is not a credible reason to believe any of them.
So you're arguing the admissions from them as part of the Dominion trial deposition are false and this whole thread is made up?

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Its far too late for our Big Liars to admit they were duped. Victimhood is part of their identity. They didn't need evidence to gobble down the Big Lie. And no evidence is going to get them to end their conspiracy bukkake.

Ballot box stuffing? Where are people supposed to put their ballots if not the ballot box?
Many of them dont

Someone does it for them

Repubs are slow footed when it comes to cheating

But they will get the hang of it eventually

There is no way anyone could know one way or the other... we haven't held an evidentiary trial.... imagine that... national election fraud may have occurred and no judge thinks its worth a jury trial....
Truth: If Trump lawyers actually had tangible evidence to present in their attempted suits,

the court judges determining merit and standing prior to which is required by the court BEFORE suit can proceed, would have been given the evidence the Trump team had, in the Trump lawyer's brief summary telling the judge why their suit under law, should go forward...this required Trump team giving sound evidence to the court judge residing over the case.

Trump team court cases, did not have evidence that fraud etc, likely occurred.

Trump team needed to present evidence of wrong doing or probable wrong doing, TO THE JUDGE PRIOR TO THE TRIAL... The judges did have hearings to give Trump team a shot....before trial.....

then the judge ruled in whether there was merited or had standing under the law.

So you're arguing the admissions from them as part of the Dominion trial deposition are false and this whole thread is made up?
I am arguing that intimidation from a connected corrupt giant like Dominion goes a long way. If there was no fraud why don't they release their source codes?

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Really stupid people!

FpF7wyXaYAQ4iUp

I am arguing that intimidation from a connected corrupt giant like Dominion goes a long way. If there was no fraud why don't they release their source codes?
That is not related to the purported statements of the Fox persons. Are you saying the statements are lies or did not occur?

That is not related to the purported statements of the Fox persons. Are you saying the statements are lies or did not occur?
I am saying people scared of losing their livelihoods will say just about anything. You figure it out.

Forum List

Back