More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Unless its in Kenya.....no. No it doesn't.

Try again, tin foil.

Show us the evidence that Obama's mom ever went to Kenya at any point in her life.
I do not care. The damage Obama caused, and is causing, prove he is the worst president we ever had. He started the war on police, took race relations back 50 years, and began the weaponizing of government agencies and the MSM. The man is a POS traitor and should be charged with treason and executed.

Convicted felons who cant legally vote are not committing random acts of kindness

They are getting paid by the vote and dems dont care how they do it
Dinesh D’Souza is a convicted felon, don’t forget.

The vast majority of states allow convicted felons to vote.

Either way, all you’re getting upset about people having their votes counted. The route they take to get there isn’t relevant.

Dinesh D’Souza is a convicted felon, don’t forget.

The vast majority of states allow convicted felons to vote.

Either way, all you’re getting upset about people having their votes counted. The route they take to get there isn’t relevant.
D'Souza has been pardoned. He is no longer a convicted felon.

I do not care. The damage Obama caused, and is causing, prove he is the worst president we ever had. He started the war on police, took race relations back 50 years, and began the weaponizing of government agencies and the MSM. The man is a POS traitor and should be charged with treason and executed.

So that's nothing.

Not the slightest evidence that Obama's mother ever went to Kenya.

Kinda kicks the shit out of the birther conspiracy, tinfoil.

He’ll always be a convicted felon in my book. Thanks for reminding me he’s the beneficiary of Trump’s disgusting use of presidential powers and another reason why he was a terrible president who should never be given an ounce of authority ever again.

So that's nothing.

Not the slightest evidence that Obama's mother ever went to Kenya.

Kinda kicks the shit out of the birther conspiracy, tinfoil.
I never said she did, asshole. You are bothering the wrong person.

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Texts from the liberal ID.

331135688_5966449503433274_5042851080868839884_n.jpg

Fox News is evil and dangerous! I hope they're sued out of existence!

You don't understand what a pardon does. It does NOT erase history. He remains a convicted felon, all the pardon does is remove the punishment for being a convicted felon. Anything he lost for being a convicted felon is regained.

But if a form asks, "have you ever been convicted of a felony" he has to answer "YES". But he can give the pardon to explain away it being used against him.

He’ll always be a convicted felon in my book. Thanks for reminding me he’s the beneficiary of Trump’s disgusting use of presidential powers and another reason why he was a terrible president who should never be given an ounce of authority ever again.
He's not just a convicted felon in your book, but also in the FBI's book when they investigate somebody for a security clearance. Which is based on his felony behavior, like lying under oath, that isn't erased by a pardon.

He's not just a convicted felon in your book, but also in the FBI's book when they investigate somebody for a security clearance. Which is based on his felony behavior, like lying under oath, that isn't erased by a pardon.
Shouldn't you be telling Fauci, Comey and others that? When will they ever be held accountable?

I am saying people scared of losing their livelihoods will say just about anything. You figure it out.
The Fox News files reveal they knew BEFORE the lawsuit that Trump and his cohorts were full of shit. Yet they decided to lie to you rubes anyway rather than risk losing their idiot audience for telling the truth.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back