More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

The Fox News files reveal they knew BEFORE the lawsuit that Trump and his cohorts were full of shit. Yet they decided to lie to you rubes anyway rather than risk losing their idiot audience for telling the truth.

Idiot.
They knew no such thing you brainwashed POS.

If you can believe

--- that the world and humanity was created by meaningless chance
--- that obama’s forged birth certificate was real (lol)
--- that Hunter’s laptop is really much adieu about nothing
--- that no charge should have been issued against Hillary for destroying the server congress subpoenaed
--- that the DOJ FBI and MSM are all rather fair-minded and looking out for our nation’s best interests
--- that two million illegals (and criminals) crossing our border each year is good for America
--- that no serious crimes were committed by the DNC Russian hoax spygate cabal

--- then you can believe that Joe Biden who could not get 50 people to come to his rallies, still managed to get 81 million legal votes with more opportunity for fraud than the mafia.
"much adieu about nothing" :auiqs.jpg:

Have you been eating meat grown in a peach tree dish?

Should Trump have declared Marshall law?

Paul Manafort, who laundered money from Ukraine, was also pardoned by Crooked Donald.

Then you tards started projecting that Democrats laundered money from Ukraine. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
Hunter Biden, who laundered money everywhere, has never been charged.

Read the emails. They were all telling each other they knew they were lying
The rubes are way too frightened and lacking in integrity to ever accept they were so easily fooled.

They invested far too much of themselves in perpetuating and parroting the Big Lie to go back now.

That is what makes Fox News's crimes so evil.

When even Tucker Carlson is caught admitting Trump is a "demonic force", then you know the jig is up.

I hope the court awards Dominion enough damages to put Fox News permanently out of commission.

The rubes are way too frightened and lacking in integrity to ever accept they were so easily fooled.

They invested far too much of themselves in perpetuating and parroting the Big Lie to go back now.

That is what makes Fox News's crimes so evil.
Trumpists.... When you have to explain to your friends and family that you are definitely not in a cult.

Laughing.....you're a bither, huh?

Can you provide us with evidence that Obama's mom *ever* went to Kenya at any point in her life?

Without that, your silly conspiracy gets even more silly.
Well I can surely find documented evidence, but you are incapable of accepting. . Of course, Google has this nasty habit of scrubbing many incriminating articles on the internet, and Snopes had to change their data more than once on this subject. You see once Barack changed his mind which hospital he was born in, then Snopes had to change their “facts,” too. . Oh, and no one, including Barack, can explain why he as a 14 year old boy would have to travel to Connecticut to obtain a social security card. Because his card affirms that is where he got it and had to be physically present to do so at his age. . Kind of funny isn't it? . And this article found by Breitbart was published in 1991 by Barack's own literary agency for publishers, well before Obama decided to make a play for president in 2003.

1676663616698.png

…contacting Miriam Goderich, of the literary agency that produced the pamphlet, issued the following statement to Political Wire: “You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
-----
I guess when Obama reviewed the text he failed to notice the headlines where it said he was born? His own literary agency prepared this.

Paging Gym Jordan! Paging Gym Jordan!

You need to investigate the Fox News files in a public hearing. You need to drag the Fox News employees in front of your committee. STAT!

After all, Twitter only withheld a story for TWO WHOLE DAYS.

Fox News worked day and night to help overthrow our democracy!

Which is more important to you, Gym?

Well I can surely find documented evidence, but you are incapable of accepting.
Or....you didn't actually read what you posted.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

-Miriam Goderich

So, where's the evidence that Obama's mom ever went to Kenya? At any point in her life, ever.

Forum List

Back