More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

331135688_5966449503433274_5042851080868839884_n.jpg

Fox News is evil and dangerous! I hope they're sued out of existence!
Fox news really has a problem here, because of this.

They knowingly lied to their viewers and they have messages about how they are worried about losing viewers because they called AZ for Biden. Fox news viewers stop watching when they are told the truth, then they go to news max or some other fake site.

These people need lies to survive and are a total joke, they don't even realize they are fake news.

Well I can surely find documented evidence, but you are incapable of accepting. . Of course, Google has this nasty habit of scrubbing many incriminating articles on the internet, and Snopes had to change their data more than once on this subject. You see once Barack changed his mind which hospital he was born in, then Snopes had to change their “facts,” too. . Oh, and no one, including Barack, can explain why he as a 14 year old boy would have to travel to Connecticut to obtain a social security card. Because his card affirms that is where he got it and had to be physically present to do so at his age. . Kind of funny isn't it? . And this article found by Breitbart was published in 1991 by Barack's own literary agency for publishers, well before Obama decided to make a play for president in 2003.

View attachment 757845
…contacting Miriam Goderich, of the literary agency that produced the pamphlet, issued the following statement to Political Wire: “You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
-----
I guess when Obama reviewed the text he failed to notice the headlines where it said he was born? His own literary agency prepared this.
A US citizen can apply for a Social Security card at any SS office in the country and online...

Request Number for the First Time

To obtain an SSN for the first time, you’ll need to submit an application and show us original documents (or copies certified by the issuing agencies). You can begin your application online, but you will need to visit a local Social Security office or card center to complete the application process.

So, tell us all how he got his SSN card.

Fox News is a joke !!!!!

They were scared to tell their idiot viewrs the truth because their disgraceful sheep viewers stop watching when they hear the truth !!!!

This shit is crazy !!

Republicans are so trash that they stop watching Fox news and watch their other fake news channels when Fox news tells the truth !!!!!

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Dominion needs to fuck them up!

They are also lying to each other knowing one day the emails will be published. Liars plan ahead.

And once again, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

You can't use evidence with folks that don't use evidence. And these Big Liars gobbled this conspiracy before it was possible for them to have evidence to back it.

And once again, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

You can't use evidence with folks that don't use evidence. And these Big Liars gobbled this conspiracy before it was possible for them to have evidence to back it.
Once again you say conspiracy when you have no answers. Not working.

Get yourself a dictionary, stupid.

Get yourself some evidence, friend.

You keep making up conspiracies without it.....and then desperately scrambling to find something, anything, to back your claims after.

Which is why you fail.

Once again you say conspiracy when you have no answers. Not working.

I say conspiracy.....when overwhelming evidence contradicts you. We have Fox News personalities who privately admit that the Big Lie is nonsense. But fed it to you for money anyway.

And you just fold them into your conspiracy. Like you do anything that contradicts you.

As conspiracy theorists do.

----- I guess when Obama reviewed the text he failed to notice the headlines where it said he was born? His own literary agency prepared this.

It's been posted a thousand times, but here's it once more. Obama NEVER reviewed it. His agent made it up on order to sell books. She even said he wrote a book that Obama never wrote.

She wasn't a very good agent.

Hunter Biden, who laundered money everywhere, has never been charged.
Like all allegations, they have to be proven at least somewhat, in order for a person to be charged and put on trial.

Considering the Neo-GOP's record on proving their allegations, Hunter is probably not too worried, unless he did something wrong..........................At least he didn't get recorded trying to get an election official to commit a crime and alter the vote count in his state.

Many of them dont

Someone does it for them

Repubs are slow footed when it comes to cheating

But they will get the hang of it eventually
So what if family drops it off? The voter orders it, the voter fills it out and double envelope seals it in some states, and signs it, and can follow it online until it is accepted by the election office.

My husband drops my absentee ballot off, every election!

Dropping off family or friend's ballots is not an issue with me, if there was a way to cap what the friend can drop off...and the state's that do allow friends, they make the friend also sign and date the envelope in some of them, which is not a bad idea.

Actual old fashioned ballot harvesting, which allowed political operatives and who they pay, go door to door to collect ballots from those who voted in that manner had proven to be an opening for fraud,

which was recently done by a Republican operative, who paid staff to collect ballots, then he changed votes or held back turning over ballots for voters living in neighborhoods who favored the opponent candidate....I think this was in North Carolina....?

True ballot harvesting, door to door neighborhoods by stranger political operatives should be banned
Not one shred of evidence? There are mountains of evidence that are simply denied. That is what makes you people look so fucking dumb.
What evidence was denied by the court and why did the judge reject it? Lets go over the different judge rulings together... Name the case, and we can go through the judgement.....

Last edited:
They have had four years.
yea and it looks bad for Fox as this trial starts.

Fox knowingly lied to you retards while messaging each other behind the scenes that Trump is lying. Then They said they were worried that their retard viewers stopped watching when they told them the truth !!!

Thats how trash you people are, you stop watching when you are told the truth !!! You are a joke.

yea and it looks bad for Fox as this trial starts.

Fox knowingly lied to you retards while messaging each other behind the scenes that Trump is lying. Then They said they were worried that their retard viewers stopped watching when they told them the truth !!!

Thats how trash you people are, you stop watching when you are told the truth !!! You are a joke.
I have heard that for four years. When does the trial start, and will you be posting a link so people can follow its progress?

Forum List

Back