More proof Biden lost

How can Biden supporters vote for Biden if they are in prison? Obviously they can't. With over 5 million Biden supporters ineligible to vote, it's clear Biden didn't have a chance and Trump was the real winner.

---At yearend 2020, an estimated 5,500,600 persons were under the supervision of adult correctional systems in the United States---

IMG_6715.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts?
OK, let's do facts.
2020 Presidential election facts.

Popular vote:

• Biden =81 million
  • Trump = 74 million

Electoral College ballots.

• Biden = 306
  • Trump = 232

Indictments and arrests

• Biden = 0
  • Trump = 4

Criminal charges

• Biden = 0
  • Trump = 91

Numbers are fun. Math is fun.

You left out...

Impeachments

• Biden = 0
  • Trump = 2

To make it appear less conspicuous, of course.

All part of the plan.
Those Dems are so sneaky

Give up the House, Senate, Governorships, State Legislatures
Just so they can get Trump

Republicans sure caught us on that one

This is solid evidence I tell you!
It is. If not, it certainly puts the results in serious doubt. And the fact is these things were never investigated when they most certainly should have been.

The election was stolen and you will never admit it because it will make you a traitorous hack. How do you assholes sleep at night?

It is. If not, it certainly puts the results in serious doubt. And the fact is these things were never investigated when they most certainly should have been.

The election was stolen and you will never admit it because it will make you a traitorous hack. How do you assholes sleep at night?

Easy, they ARE traitors.

Easy, they ARE traitors.
They simply have no respect for anything. They hate themselves and their country. Sad. And the way the gloat while the country is dying is reprehensible.

And why are so many of them here if this truly is a conspiracy theory? It is not, and their attention to this thread more than proves it.

I love these threads. It warms my heart knowing that these morons will go to their grave thinking their god was cheated and knowing that he and they are too impotent to do a damn thing about it.
It always reminds me of this. ,…

jvytq3hxsz4b1.png

Forum List

Back