More proof that Trump got played by Kim Jong Un

The only thing Kim got was the suspension of some war games that can be started up again anytime Trump and South Korea wish. Both sides trying to spin how the negotiations are going is hardly anything new in the world of international politics if Trump gets a good deal that's great for everyone if no deal is reached the world is no worse off than it was. Maybe everyone should just chill and see what happens.

Well, it looks more and more like Kim Jong Un used Trump's ego to boost himself on the world stage with the most important photo op and deception by Kim and Trump biting on it.
North Korea calls U.S. attitude toward talks ‘regrettable,’ rejecting Pompeo’s claim meetings were ‘productive’
All those millions of taxpayer money, the surreal reality TV staged performance and all the boasts that Trump alone, prevented a nuclear war.
Prior to meeting with Kim, Trump stated "'I've been preparing all my life"
Video: Trump on North Korea summit: 'I've been preparing all my life'
Now Trump will be meeting with Putin one on one, just like he did with Kim. When asked about his preparation for Putin,Trump said "Putin is fine, I've been prepared to meet Russian president my whole life"

Putin makes Kim look like an amateur, when it comes to manipulating world events. Trump has an huge ego that doesn't allow him to face the reality that he got played by Kim. It will be interesting, what he will claim after he is schooled by Putin.

You don't understand negotiating from a position of power, do you? NK can make all the face-saving pronouncements it needs to keep its people in line, but wait until after the election to see the real action take place.

Not in the slightest. You have no idea at all how this works.

No, it is demonstrably clear that it is you who have no clue how negotiation from a position of power actually works.

The only thing Kim got was the suspension of some war games that can be started up again anytime Trump and South Korea wish. Both sides trying to spin how the negotiations are going is hardly anything new in the world of international politics if Trump gets a good deal that's great for everyone if no deal is reached the world is no worse off than it was. Maybe everyone should just chill and see what happens.
Microbes leftists are silly

If Donnie Dealmaker let’s Kim steal his lunch money, I fear what Putin will do to him

Well, it looks more and more like Kim Jong Un used Trump's ego to boost himself on the world stage with the most important photo op and deception by Kim and Trump biting on it.
North Korea calls U.S. attitude toward talks ‘regrettable,’ rejecting Pompeo’s claim meetings were ‘productive’
All those millions of taxpayer money, the surreal reality TV staged performance and all the boasts that Trump alone, prevented a nuclear war.
Now Trump will be meeting with Putin one on one, just like he did with Kim. When asked about his preparation for Putin,Trump said "Putin is fine, I've been prepared to meet Russian president my whole life"

Putin makes Kim look like an amateur, when it comes to manipulating world events. Trump has an huge ego that doesn't allow him to face the reality that he got played by Kim. It will be interesting, what he will claim after he is schooled by Putin.

You don't understand negotiating from a position of power, do you? NK can make all the face-saving pronouncements it needs to keep its people in line, but wait until after the election to see the real action take place.

No, it is demonstrably clear that it is you who have no clue how negotiation from a position of power actually works.

It is obvious you don't get it. It is Kim who is increasing research and working on bettering launch facilities. Kim is not afraid of Trump at all. He answers to China.

It is obvious you don't get it. It is Kim who is increasing research and working on bettering launch facilities. Kim is not afraid of Trump at all. He answers to China.

What is laughable is you idiots are so blinded by hate that you are going to be surprised, yet again, when north korea finally comes to their senses.

kim_jong-un_2907685.jpg

Boost himself...with who......Trump hasn't given anything up yet except time and effort so nothing was lost

The alt right and the Trumpers are so full of rage and hate they can't see the forest for the trees.

So what is YOUR proposed solution? (Don't recite BS about what you wouldn't do.)

So what is YOUR proposed solution? (Don't recite BS about what you wouldn't do.)
jwoodie, since you are a nothing, I am not concerned what you want or not.

Meeting one on one with Kim (just as Clinton, 43, and Obama knew) elevated Kim to a world status leader.

I would have forced him to meet in a Big Six - US, Japan, Russia, China, SK, NK - conference if he wanted to talk internationally.

I would have announced to the rest of the world if another ballistic missile had been launched the US would destroyed all of his nuclear and launching sites.

I would have announced to the world that any NK plane or ship outside of NK waters would be destroyed.

I would have embargoed his ports.

And I would lean heavily on China and Russia to support the US actions.

Kim, of course, because he is much smarter, fleeced Trump.

That will always be the result with those two.
/—-/ Kim is sooooo smart he runs a third world shithole dictatorship where he’d In full control and everyone is starving except him. Trump is so stuuuupid he’s CIC of the greatest country in history. Yeah Kim is playing Trump alright. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

If true, we'll put it on his tombstone, because the next step is war.

Oh? kim has somehow managed to get trump to give him a deal that grants him a nuke in 10 years like your hero, the obummer did for iran?
No, Kim got Trump to give him a deal which grants Kim nukes now.

Forum List

Back