More proof the "leftist media" isn't.

There is a leftist media, but it only exists in independent media. The MSM is mostly right wing.

Its much bigger than just the media. There isn’t a major political party on the left. Both major parties are right wing. There isn’t a major political leader on the left either.

These are things conservatives won’t accept, even though it’s evident. Proving the power of state controlled propaganda works on many.
Journalism is all but dead. If it comes to you via an FCC controlled transmission; it isn't journalism. It's propaganda...

Journalism is all but dead. If it comes to you via an FCC controlled transmission; it isn't journalism. It's propaganda...
There’s still lots of journalism in legacy print media, but with more papers going out of business it’s dwindling.

Yes. State controlled propaganda designed to benefit the elite. They push a divisive agenda to control the masses. Sadly, it works on too many Americans.

Non-stop wars and ridiculous war spending, along with massive corporate welfare, are but two consequences.

There is a leftist media, but it only exists in independent media. The MSM is mostly right wing.

Its much bigger than just the media. There isn’t a major political party on the left. Both major parties are right wing. There isn’t a major political leader on the left either.

These are things conservatives won’t accept, even though it’s evident. Proving the power of state controlled propaganda works on many.
~~~~~~
Here's a brief history of modern day Leftist media
At the turn of the 20th Century, it was called "Yellow Journalism." Then along came Edward Bernays whose propaganda began the weaponizing of the news, then further weaponized by Joseph Goebbels. Today in America you can't tell the difference from dispatches from government or the Quisling Media.
Today there are just a few real independent news and media agencies.

I've been telling you guys, left and right alike, that there is no "leftist media" for as long as I've been on here, and this is more evidence to support my claim.

They need to start calling a spade a spade, but it's highly unlikely that they will. They much too much money from sensationalism.

Vote with your feet, folks. Don't patronize this crap.

Dear National Media: Don't Look Now, But You've been Played

i've been looking for a place to park babylon sister's checklist for media enabling of this problem.

despite anything said by trump or anyone else, the "media" is a business, and a trainwreck always sells more papers than a comfortable commute on the same train.

• Let Trump opt out of the Debates, with no consequences — Check!

• Cover Trump like he’s still a credible candidate — Check!

• Ignore Trump’s threats and ramblings as quaint — Check!

• Treat Trump’s tweets as ‘just Trump being Trump’ — Check!

• Fail to put 2 + 2 together, 4 what it means for the nation, if Trump actually wins — Check!

I've been telling you guys, left and right alike, that there is no "leftist media" for as long as I've been on here, and this is more evidence to support my claim.

They need to start calling a spade a spade, but it's highly unlikely that they will. They much too much money from sensationalism.

What are the breakdowns for political contributions for Journalists and Media enterprises between Dems and Republicans?

~~~~~~
Here's a brief history of modern day Leftist media
At the turn of the 20th Century, it was called "Yellow Journalism." Then along came Edward Bernays whose propaganda began the weaponizing of the news, then further weaponized by Joseph Goebbels. Today in America you can't tell the difference from dispatches from government or the Quisling Media.
Today there are just a few real independent news and media agencies.
There is very little leftist opinions in the MSM, when it comes to politics. I do think there are plenty of objective and leftist opinions in independent media.

Big corporations and billionaires control both government and media. This is why income inequality is so high. It’s why our borders are open, so as to depress wages and further enrich the rich. It’s why big pharma gets away with billions pushing a phony vax.

The MSM is not "mostly right wing". Right wing media is ALL privately owned or controlled by right wing billionaires, who strictly control the "message" the media is promoting.

The MSM is mostly publically owned by shareholders, and subscribes to certain baseline journalistic standards of verification and integrity. Jeff Bezos owns WAPO, but seems to honor his "hands off" pledge, and they carefully mention that ad nauseum.

When FOX News had their Town Hall with Trump opposite the last debate, they soft balled all the questions on Trump's threats of a dictatorship, and revenge. Given that Trump spent all 4 years of his Presidency investigating the Clintons, Obama, the Bidens, and other Democrats in leadership, and and tried repeatedly to indict Andrew McCabe, and others, why would we expect him to behave differently next time???

When he said that he won't have time for revenge, he'd be too busy working for the American people, I was reminded of his pledge that he wouldn't be playing golf like Obama because he'd be too busy running the country. No he played golf to the tune of $100 million or more.

When the Prime Minister of New Zealand was asked why her government has 80% approval ratings, her response was that the Murdoch Family owned no media outlets in NZ. The same can be said of Canada.

What are the breakdowns for political contributions for Journalists and Media enterprises between Dems and Republicans?

Why are you asking us? Answer your own questions and post the results from credible sources. Don't ask us to do your research.

You can also explain to us why donations matter MORE than ownership???? Reporters write the stories. Owners decide whether it gets published or promoted.

There is very little leftist opinions in the MSM, when it comes to politics. I do think there are plenty of objective and leftist opinions in independent media.

Big corporations and billionaires control both government and media. This is why income inequality is so high. It’s why our borders are open, so as to depress wages and further enrich the rich. It’s why big pharma gets away with billions pushing a phony vax.
~~~~~~
Really? Is that why MSNBC refused to air Trumps speech in Iowa after winning?

**********​

~~~~~~
Really? Is that why MSNBC refused to air Trumps speech in Iowa after winning?

**********​
You aren’t understanding. The MSM is all about protecting the establishment who owns them. It’s clear the establishment hates Don.

Get it now?

i've been looking for a place to park babylon sister's checklist for media enabling of this problem.

despite anything said by trump or anyone else, the "media" is a business, and a trainwreck always sells more papers than a comfortable commute on the same train.

• Let Trump opt out of the Debates, with no consequences — Check!

• Cover Trump like he’s still a credible candidate — Check!

• Ignore Trump’s threats and ramblings as quaint — Check!

• Treat Trump’s tweets as ‘just Trump being Trump’ — Check!

• Fail to put 2 + 2 together, 4 what it means for the nation, if Trump actually wins — Check!
~~~~~~
Remember that old newspaper adage. "If it bleeds it reads" still holds true...

Wow .... Just ..... Wow.

You aren’t understanding. The MSM is all about protecting the establishment who owns them. It’s clear the establishment hates Don.

Get it now?
~~~~~~
Indeed, I do understand that statement. I was pointing out the bias of Journalists over the years and those propagandists of old that helped create the weaponization of journalism by Leftist politics today.

Forum List

Back