More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely coldest April since 1895 – U.S. farmers delay planting crops

Anthony Watts

April 26, 2018

Excerpt:

"Farmers are suffering as the cold, wet spring has put a stunning halt to agriculture. Ice Age Farmer Report – 19 Apr 2018

Soil temperatures are below normal, and not conducive to planting yet."

LINK
The farmers up here where i live are behind by 3 weeks already. My sister in Minnesota will be 3-6 weeks late meaning they will only get one harvest this year... This is going to hit the bread basket real hard this year..
Billy, supposed to be a high of only 40 tomorrow here in Chitown. simply amazing.

Kare 11

Still waiting for Lake Minnetonka ice out

Author: Boyd Huppert
Published: 6:24 PM CDT May 4, 2018
Updated: 6:29 PM CDT May 4, 2018

Excerpt:

"On Saturday, Lake Minnetonka will likely tie a latest ice out record set in 1857."

:uhh::uhh::uhh:

Dang....thats gotta suck. Let's ask these people their opinion of global warming!! And throw in, "But the science says.....!"

Last edited:
Hey guess what I just poached from a Hypocrite ConspiracYst denier?
More left drone fantasy horse crap...

Regional weather event.... Nothing more..

Not even a record in the longer physical record..

LOL

Using fake data and out right manufactured crap... You think you poached me? What an ignorant fuck.. You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag... Using a MODEL in place of empirical data and calling it a record....LOL

Hey guess what I just poached from a Hypocrite ConspiracYst denier?
Sunset JERK just posted ONE Ski Resort/a Few Acres in N Ontario (with no stated temp record), but Billy Blob rejects ALL of Germany!

More left drone fantasy horse crap...

Regional weather event.... Nothing more..

Not even a record in the longer physical record
how's billy wrong exactly?

Not 'wrong' just a raging Hypocrite you 12 IQ one-line Clown.

In fact, one day, one location weather, is a skookerasbil (your Idiot one-line Twin) Specialty.
(ie, "my brother says it's snowing in Southern Pennsylvania")

Edit
Note the Proof of my claim below.
The idiot One Line NO DATA/NO CONTENT Troll (and skookerasbil Twin) jc456 cannot understand anything.

`

Last edited:

In fact, one day, one location weather, is a skookerasbil (your Idiot one-line Twin) Specialty
`
so if he isn't wrong, how is it you feel you should make fun of him? makes you look like the ass. just saying. either a storm is climate or a storm is weather, no matter if it is a warm storm or a cold storm right? so why do you fks always pose shit about hurricanes?

In fact, one day, one location weather, is a skookerasbil (your Idiot one-line Twin) Specialty.
(ie, "my brother says it's snowing in Southern Pennsylvania")

Edit
Note the Proof of my claim below.
The idiot One Line NO DATA CONTENT Troll (and skookerasbil Twin) jc456 cannot understand anything.

`

Hey man I don't think that font is bold enough..... suggest trying bigger and maybe going with some color, perhaps red??!! Might display your anger and misery a little more vividly! Just sayin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back