More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another snow day in Chicago land, at least one inch overnight and it is still snowing this morning.

It was revealing when there were NO American land falling hurricanes for about 12 years, then go bananas over a SINGLE Hurricane that broke the streak. They ignored the streak to cry over the storm.

Warmists are so funny!

Another snow day in Chicago land, at least one inch overnight and it is still snowing this morning.

That's crazy JC.... meanwhile here in New York once again temperatures in the mid forties and with the wind chill feels like the low 30s. Stoopid.
our warm months are shrinking while our cold months are growing. and someone wants to sell me on global warming. BTW, I have colleagues in Europe and it's the same for them, so this isn't just a NA thing this year.

That's crazy JC.... meanwhile here in New York once again temperatures in the mid forties and with the wind chill feels like the low 30s. Stoopid.
our warm months are shrinking while our cold months are growing. and someone wants to sell me on global warming. BTW, I have colleagues in Europe and it's the same for them, so this isn't just a NA thing this year.

Yep...... but for the members of the religion North America and Europe don't count. They are considered anomalies....

:iyfyus.jpg:

Funnier still is that it never occurs to these climate crusaders that when people are freezing their nut sacks off 8 to 9 months out of the year, they are not noticing :hhello:.....

Last edited:
39 degrees in southern New York this am....getting close to May for Christsake....

And we wonder why no one is calling their representative these days asking them to do something about climate change. Duh.....:hello77::safetocomeoutff:

Listened to the weather report last night at 10:00 and current track for April 2018, Coldest April on record. hahahahahahaahaha

39 degrees in southern New York this am....getting close to May for Christsake....

And we wonder why no one is calling their representative these days asking them to do something about climate change. Duh.....:hello77::safetocomeoutff:

Snow flurries yesterday morning in Westchester and not a single forsythia in sight

Yup, just resting. Don't worry, it will be blamed the next time it is unusually hot somewhere. Hot is climate, cold is weather. Haven't you been keeping up?

Slowly but surely the credibility of the AGW bozos is fading

They lost it long ago when they wail over Summer events but ignore winter events, until recent years when it became obvious Winters are getting colder and snowier, thus blame global warming on increasing snow and cold too.

That is how messed up they are.

Increasing heat = global warming

Increasing cold = global warming

Increasing snow = global warming

Decreasing snow = global warming

Increasing rainfall = global warming

Increasing droughts = global warming

Smiling = global warming

Frowning = global warming

On and on this absurdity it goes.

Yup, just resting. Don't worry, it will be blamed the next time it is unusually hot somewhere. Hot is climate, cold is weather. Haven't you been keeping up?

They lost it long ago when they wail over Summer events but ignore winter events, until recent years when it became obvious Winters are getting colder and snowier, thus blame global warming on increasing snow and cold too.

Smiling = global warming

Dude! Why are you stuck in Y2K?

Get with the program, it's Climate Change not global warming.

Perhaps you would like to see the Venn diagram showing what is now included and blamed on our sins.

Was I politically incorrect there? Perhaps I should have said Climate Disruption.

Smiling = global warming

Dude! Why are you stuck in Y2K?

Get with the program, it's Climate Change not global warming.

Perhaps you would like to see the Venn diagram showing what is now included and blamed on our sins.

Was I politically incorrect there? Perhaps I should have said Climate Disruption.

:5_1_12024:

Climate change covers everything, global warming doesn't.

Good chance of the Yankees/ Tigers game being snowed out on Saturday....

Its getting close to May :iyfyus.jpg:

Of course the social invilid progressives are snickering...
..... meanwhile tens of Millions of regular people still with their nut sack warmers on their hallway bench in the house are :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back