More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun how it controls the earth cooling and warming.

Where'd you go? Still researching "gravitational output"?

But not according to the AGW climate crusaders Todd.........:113::113:

What do lying AGW crusaders have to do with Billy's idiotic comments?
A covalence bond (chemical bond) is a MAGNETIC WAVE... Just as the suns mass creates a MAGNETIC WAVE which holds planets in orbit... These waves are what hold other matter in orbit of the nucleus. Those bonds have a wave pattern. Nice of you to admit you don't have the first clue...

I will take Dr Archibald's interpretation over your BS.

Speaking of idiotic, you seem to have that one nailed down pretty good..

A covalence bond (chemical bond) is a MAGNETIC WAVE...

Really? Which covalent bonds are North pole and which are South pole?

Just as the suns mass creates a MAGNETIC WAVE which holds planets in orbit...

Wow! You should publish your research!!!
I always thought gravity was the thing, when did you discover it was magnetism?

Nice of you to admit you don't have the first clue...

Yup, don't have a clue where you come up with your idiocy.
So I’ll introduce my ignorance here, why don’t the planets drift rather than stay in alignment?

Covailent [sic] bonds?

Dr. David Archibald (of NASA) is a solar physicist who has been studying the sun for decades and has put up a new post over at WUWT.. IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun how it controls the earth cooling and warming. The post has some rather stunning correlations to give it significant credence. Add the Milankovitch position in cycle and you have serious concerns for the next glacial cycle...

If the Good Dr is right, the cooling phase we have entered is going to be massive...

The Modern Warm Period Delimited

IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun how it controls the earth cooling and warming.

:uhh:

A covalence bond (chemical bond) is a MAGNETIC WAVE... Just as the suns mass creates a MAGNETIC WAVE which holds planets in orbit... These waves are what hold other matter in orbit of the nucleus. Those bonds have a wave pattern. Nice of you to admit you don't have the first clue...

Hahahaha.

And you claim to be a grad student of some sort!

Do they pick you up in the short bus? Hahahaha, what an imbecile you are.
Why don’t planets just drift rather than stay in alignment?

Why do you ask questions? There is no possible way to respond to you in terms that are simple enough for you to comprehend.

The world of science, with complex logical concepts, is inaccessible to you. Try a different topic that doesn't require a modicum of intelligence to understand.

Hahahaha.

Why do you ask questions? There is no possible way to respond to you in terms that are simple enough for you to comprehend.

The world of science, with complex logical concepts, is inaccessible to you. Try a different topic that doesn't require a modicum of intelligence to understand.
why does it bother you what I do? people who don't ask questions can't get any smarter. It's amazing you dislike knowledge.

Hahahaha.

why does it bother you what I do? people who don't ask questions can't get any smarter. It's amazing you dislike knowledge.

It bothers me because I have wasted so much time trying to educate you in the past. A fruitless waste of effort.

Gaining information doesn't make you smarter, it makes you more knowledgeable. You do not possess the requisite threshold level of intelligence to acquire knowledge, detect the underlying patterns, and rearrange that information into new ideas.

Given enough time, you may be able to memorize certain factoids, like a parrot that can mimic the sound of a phrase, but you will never be able to understand what they mean.

Give up, and move on to something less intellectually demanding. It's not your fault that you were born less clever than others.

Hahahaha.

You have no idea why planets orbit the Sun?

Hahahaha.

yep, gravity of the sun. It's really powerful.

Hahahaha.

So why ask?

Hahahaha.

So why ask?
cause I can?

Hahahaha.

So why ask?
cause I can?

Have you told Billy how silly his magnetism claim was?

So why ask?
cause I can?

I have no comment, I don't know what material he is referring to. It's not clear the point he was making.

So why ask?
cause I can?

I have no comment, I don't know what material he is referring to. It's not clear the point he was making.

I don't know what material he is referring to.

His link doesn't match his comment.......

It's not clear the point he was making.

The point he is making is he doesn't know what he's talking about.

So why ask?
cause I can?

Well he did have this?
Dr. David Archibald (of NASA) is a solar physicist who has been studying the sun for decades and has put up a new post over at WUWT.. IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun how it controls the earth cooling and warming. The post has some rather stunning correlations to give it significant credence. Add the Milankovitch position in cycle and you have serious concerns for the next glacial cycle...

If the Good Dr is right, the cooling phase we have entered is going to be massive...

Dr. David Archibald (of NASA) is a solar physicist who has been studying the sun for decades and has put up a new post over at WUWT.. IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun

Well he did have this?

Dr. David Archibald (of NASA) is a solar physicist who has been studying the sun for decades and has put up a new post over at WUWT.. IT seems that a physical link has been shown now linking the gravitational output from the sun

It's weird, because that link doesn't contain the word gravity or gravitational.
Maybe Billy has a traumatic brain injury?

Hahahaha.

Solar rotation and mass vs planet mass and rotation. The energy exchange allows the planets to stay in orbits which decay very minutely over time. The eccentricity of the orbits is like a rubber band keeping the planets moving and spinning... This is a very simplified explanation but I hope it helps..

So why ask?
cause I can?

The POINT (other than the top of your head) is that ENERGY EXCHANGE on varying levels is how all matter is held together...

But you still believe in "Smart Photons".... And have no clue how the electro-mechanical processes within the molecules can allow or disallow absorption of photon energy.

Well he did have this?

That "OUTPUT" is in the VLF bands and has been monitored for over 60 years now..

The POINT (other than the top of your head) is that ENERGY EXCHANGE on varying levels is how all matter is held together...

But you still believe in "Smart Photons".... And have no clue how the electro-mechanical processes within the molecules can allow or disallow absorption of photon energy.

What magnetic energy is exchanged to keep the planets in orbit?

But you still believe in "Smart Photons"....

That's your moron buddy SSDD. Do you believe in his one-way only radiation flow?
And have no clue how the electro-mechanical processes within the molecules can allow or disallow absorption of photon energy.

Yeah, you show explain some more how photons can be repelled. Star Trek force shields are cool.

cause I can?

Well he did have this?

That "OUTPUT" is in the VLF bands and has been monitored for over 60 years now..

VLF gravity bands?

Well he did have this?

VLF gravity bands?
you really are an idiot.. You don't know much about energy signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back