More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The San Pedro lagoon is completely frozen, with ice about 10 cm thick."

Snowfall in La Araucanía leaves 1,559 isolated – The Santiago Times

This hasn't happened since the 1700's....... hmmmmmmmm

Holy crap....I'm getting sick and tired of all the cold.
June 24th and the Polar jet is at 45 deg Latitude.. It should be above 60 deg Lat. No change is expected as the polar lows are increasing in intensity.. Already... A full month and a half early..

Summer is going to be real short...

Hey JC.....how st00pid is this? We are a few days from July and just a few minutes ago I'm outside drinking my coffee and having to wear a fleece. No summer here anymore.... I really need to move to Florida.

Anywhere you go these days you talk to people around here and they are stupefied..... it's now become the standard joke to laugh about the cold around here!!
same thing in Chicago this weekend. I almost turned the fireplace on Saturday night.

Hey JC.....how st00pid is this? We are a few days from July and just a few minutes ago I'm outside drinking my coffee and having to wear a fleece. No summer here anymore.... I really need to move to Florida.

Anywhere you go these days you talk to people around here and they are stupefied..... it's now become the standard joke to laugh about the cold around here!!
same thing in Chicago this weekend. I almost turned the fireplace on Saturday night.

Once again JC....would like to go out and wash the beast right now but with the wind and temp I'm like, "fuck this!". June 25th....feels like April. St00pid.

Hey JC.....lmao.....

james-woods-warns-conservatives-get-armed-and-vote-your-life-depends-on-it

Hey JC....so my friend ....had a string of low 90's this past week. Media describing as "scorchers". Back in the day, that was left to describe 100+ which we haven't seen here in New York City for many years.

Wake up early this am to go get a coffee at the local 7-11.....FUCKING FREEZING dude. Had to get a hoodie....:shok::shok::shok::shok::wtf:

Coldest July day I can ever remember.... people around here never talked about chilly weather in the summer for my entire lifetime.... not anymore. It's the standard joke now here on Long Island..... just fucked up.

Zero chance of a beach day today with the kids. 4 years a Saturday morning would be an automatic beach day...with the breeze, would need to be wearing a fall jacket. Forget about an ocean swim....just highly bizare!

Hey JC....so my friend ....had a string of low 90's this past week. Media describing as "scorchers". Back in the day, that was left to describe 100+ which we haven't seen here in New York City for many years.

Wake up early this am to go get a coffee at the local 7-11.....FUCKING FREEZING dude. Had to get a hoodie....:shok::shok::shok::shok::wtf:

Coldest July day I can ever remember.... people around here never talked about chilly weather in the summer for my entire lifetime.... not anymore. It's the standard joke now here on Long Island..... just fucked up.

Zero chance of a beach day today with the kids. 4 years a Saturday morning would be an automatic beach day...with the breeze, would need to be wearing a fall jacket. Forget about an ocean swim....just highly bizare!
The AMO is going very cold.. You wont have very much warm weather this year along the coast. Even cyclone formation is down 35%...

Friday or saturday, can't remember, too busy freezing my ass off at the cottage after eight o'clock. We had blankets and fleeces on. too funny.

Friday or saturday, can't remember, too busy freezing my ass off at the cottage after eight o'clock. We had blankets and fleeces on. too funny.

Yeah but Old Rocks keeps telling us the world is on fire!:coffee:

No worries..... Trump's Court picks makes these guys Irrelevant for at least two decades!

Hey JC.....

Beautiful weather here in the center of the universe this week, but look at the temps this week....

By 7pm, it's in the mid 70's...a joke. Still have not been able to take the kids to the ocean to ride waves in the evening.

:gay::gay::gay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back