More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
27948554497_543e40c3b1_b.jpg

Damn!

Major polar lows are well below 980mb, averaging 955mb which is common in late fall as polar cooling is ramping up. No slowing is seen. Its going to be a short summer for most of the NH.

95 degrees in New York tomorrow.....w00t!:woohoo:

We never see 90s anymore around here. Might even get to the beach.... this is the latest date in my life that I have not been to the beach! June 17th.... in the old days I'd have been to the beach several times already since mid-May:up:.

Hey JC.... a good old fashioned honest-to-goodness heatwave.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

We never see 90s anymore around here. Might even get to the beach.... this is the latest date in my life that I have not been to the beach! June 17th.... in the old days I'd have been to the beach several times already since mid-May:up:.

enjoy it...

it will be short..

Hey JC....the weather guys fucked it up again. Never got near 95 yesterday and today, low 80's ad per usual around here. Still have not been down to the ocean yet.... ridiculous. In my entire life have never not been to the beach this late in the year. By far man.... let me tell you, all this cold air moving south in recent years from the Arctic really blows.

we just were in the 90's, now back to the 70's this week. funny how that damn CO2 can't keep that 90 degree weather in our area. Oh and, since we're still cycling between hot and cold, the el nino is not coming obviously.

we just were in the 90's, now back to the 70's this week. funny how that damn CO2 can't keep that 90 degree weather in our area. Oh and, since we're still cycling between hot and cold, the el nino is not coming obviously.

Lol.... well global warming hasn't cycled through the Northeast in years now!!:2up:

Several businesses signed a letter to Trump asking him to put up for ratification a treaty with other nations to ban HFCs. Of course, since Trump is a sensitive manbaby with zero understanding of climate science (as are all the deniers here), the businesses had to leave out any mentions of the words 'climate' and 'emissions'.

Yes, this is how low we have sunk. To get our toddler president to eat his green beans, we are calling g them "green candy".

Anyone who knew anything about this topic would not embarrass himself by posting a weather report from 1% of the planet's surface,trying to imply that it speaks to global trend. You are embarrassing yourself.

Translation: I have no cogent reply to make against a factual article, therefore throw a hissy fit instead.

Australia is a 5% of the world land area.

Your reply is embarrassing.

Several businesses signed a letter to Trump asking him to put up for ratification a treaty with other nations to ban HFCs. Of course, since Trump is a sensitive manbaby with zero understanding of climate science (as are all the deniers here), the businesses had to leave out any mentions of the words 'climate' and 'emissions'.

Yes, this is how low we have sunk. To get our toddler president to eat his green beans, we are calling g them "green candy".

You left no link and no argument over Hight Frutcose Corn syrup, also known as HFCs

Sweeping partisan insults are old and boring, it doesn't advance your argument when you tell the other side they are deniers and other pointless insults.

Stop trolling!

Lol....those treaty's are bs banners that throw a bone to the climate obsessed. Such a farce....spending billions to maybe lower the temperature 0.3 degrees all while China will be upping their coal production by 50% in 30 years. Only meatheads I think it is a good idea.

Hey JC.....how st00pid is this? We are a few days from July and just a few minutes ago I'm outside drinking my coffee and having to wear a fleece. No summer here anymore.... I really need to move to Florida.

Anywhere you go these days you talk to people around here and they are stupefied..... it's now become the standard joke to laugh about the cold around here!!

Hey JC.....how st00pid is this? We are a few days from July and just a few minutes ago I'm outside drinking my coffee and having to wear a fleece. No summer here anymore.... I really need to move to Florida.

Anywhere you go these days you talk to people around here and they are stupefied..... it's now become the standard joke to laugh about the cold around here!!
The usual group think answer to that would be: Instead of a fleece you would have to wear a parka if the CO2 was less than it is and demand you prove that it were not so.
I keep wondering why my furnace kicks in at night because the CO2 is supposed to prevent the temperature from dropping down to just a few degrees above freezing almost every night. The upside is that I don`t have to swat mosquitoes and buy loads of insect spray like I had to years ago ' round this time of the year.
Perhaps I should recalibrate my thermostat not to use the actual temperature but the global warming temperatures which are "corrected" and save on my heating bill.

The usual group think answer to that would be: Instead of a fleece you would have to wear a parka if the CO2 was less than it is and demand you prove that it were not so.
I keep wondering why my furnace kicks in at night because the CO2 is supposed to prevent the temperature from dropping down to just a few degrees above freezing almost every night. The upside is that I don`t have to swat mosquitoes and buy loads of insect spray like I had to years ago ' round this time of the year.
Perhaps I should recalibrate my thermostat not to use the actual temperature but the global warming temperatures which are "corrected" and save on my heating bill.

Lmao.....classic.

Making fun of these mental cases sure is a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back