More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quebec maple syrup production plummets after unusually cold spring

"4 June 2018 – “Cold Spring Prompts 22% Drop in Quebec Maple Syrup Production,” reads the headline on bloomberg.com.

“The province harvested 118 million pounds (53,500 metric tons) this season, a 22 percent drop from last year’s record 152.2 million pounds, the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers said Monday in a statement. That’s the lowest since 2015 after production was hurt by unusually late snow and cold.”
Yep...

Here it comes... Solar output has dropped another 0.75w/m^2 at TOA.. Add another layer of ash and massive gasses from two volcanoes into our atmosphere and the equatorial waters are loosing major amounts of down-welling energy.

Look for the Polar jet to again increase in size... Here comes major cooling...

Last edited:
upload_2018-6-11_8-11-59.png

Today at 0910hrs MDT June 11, 2018...

Massive Polar low affecting 45Lat.... down to 4500 feet above sea level...

Mid July monsoon flows begin... In June! Two tropical typhoons are skirting the coast of South America and will affect mexico and the US. The position of a major Polar low is drawing the moisture into California, Arizona and by the end of the week the Central US.

As these typhoons (hurricanes) continue they will pull large amounts of heat from regions 1 and 2 over the next week ensuring that a cold phase in the fall will be dominant for the ENSO.

Winter outlook is changing fast and may be early September now for first snows in many regions of the NH.

View attachment 197793

Billy.... it's almost mid-june and here in New York still wearing hoodie sweatshirts in the morning.:laughing0301:
I would clean that nut sack warmer... and leave it handy... days above 90 in your region will be very few this year..

Seriously Billy? That would suck for me. 90 degree temps were routine my whole life here on Long Island. Not anymore though. For years now my favorite thing in life is taking the kids to the waves in the evening. They live for it but in recent years the evenings we can go or few because low 80s in the day here means low 70s at the shore. Too damn cold to go swimming when you factor in the constant breeze. Its beyond st00pid particularly with these nut job climate crusaders talking about global warming

View attachment 197793

Billy.... it's almost mid-june and here in New York still wearing hoodie sweatshirts in the morning.:laughing0301:
I would clean that nut sack warmer... and leave it handy... days above 90 in your region will be very few this year..

Seriously Billy? That would suck for me. 90 degree temps were routine my whole life here on Long Island. Not anymore though. For years now my favorite thing in life is taking the kids to the waves in the evening. They live for it but in recent years the evenings we can go or few because low 80s in the day here means low 70s at the shore. Too damn cold to go swimming when you factor in the constant breeze. Its beyond st00pid particularly with these nut job climate crusaders talking about global warming

Pay attention to what is happening in the Hudson bay area... its coming your way already... The average Polar Jet Stream path just dropped 5 deg lat in the last two weeks.. Summer Solstice is usually when the Polar jet is at its lowest strength. Not this year. It has already strengthened to near late fall levels.

Last edited:
Mid July monsoon flows begin... In June! Two tropical typhoons are skirting the coast of South America and will affect mexico and the US. The position of a major Polar low is drawing the moisture into California, Arizona and by the end of the week the Central US.

As these typhoons (hurricanes) continue they will pull large amounts of heat from regions 1 and 2 over the next week ensuring that a cold phase in the fall will be dominant for the ENSO.

Winter outlook is changing fast and may be early September now for first snows in many regions of the NH.
I can see that happening.

Skooks, just heard that Elon is cutting 9% of his work force. I thought he just told the world he'd be making a profit. too fking funny.

Tesla cutting 9% of workforce and Home Depot deal, CEO Elon Musk says

"Tesla is cutting several thousand jobs, aiming to improve its finances amid a period of torrential losses as it accelerates production of its newest electric vehicle.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk confirmed Tuesday that the company is shedding about 9% of its workforce — "almost entirely" salaried employees and "no production associates," according to an internal email he posted to Twitter."

Skooks, just heard that Elon is cutting 9% of his work force. I thought he just told the world he'd be making a profit. too fking funny.

Tesla cutting 9% of workforce and Home Depot deal, CEO Elon Musk says

"Tesla is cutting several thousand jobs, aiming to improve its finances amid a period of torrential losses as it accelerates production of its newest electric vehicle.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk confirmed Tuesday that the company is shedding about 9% of its workforce — "almost entirely" salaried employees and "no production associates," according to an internal email he posted to Twitter."

Lol....Old Rocks says Tesla is like the most successful company in the world!!:backpedal:

Record cold in Bolivia, Argentina and Peru

"12 June 2018 – “The record-breaking cold was not only in Chile. In Bolivia, the temperature has dropped to minus 14 degrees, and farmers say that hundreds of alpacas died due to frost. In Peru, snow fell over a large area, and the snow cover in some places even 40 centimeters (16 inches).”

“Meteorologists predict that in the next few days there will be a sharp drop in temperature also in Argentina, Buenos Aires mercury can fall to just 3 ° C.

“Though snow is not an anomaly for Santiago, it is rather rare.”

GSL rank and file crashes consensus fabrication, challenge the position on climate change..

Soo much for Old Frauds Consensus...

"Such rational failures have to be of concern to the GSL as they demonstrate that CO2 alone does not, nay cannot drive global warming, so how can it drive climate change? And if it does not, there is no reason for the uncritical acceptance of the UN/IPCC focus on penalising CO2 emissions?"

Fellows of the Geological Society pushback over climate position

GSL rank and file crashes consensus fabrication, challenge the position on climate change..

Soo much for Old Frauds Consensus...

"Such rational failures have to be of concern to the GSL as they demonstrate that CO2 alone does not, nay cannot drive global warming, so how can it drive climate change? And if it does not, there is no reason for the uncritical acceptance of the UN/IPCC focus on penalising CO2 emissions?"

Fellows of the Geological Society pushback over climate position

Yeah the whole CO2 thing has really fizzled out in the public domain too. More and more of the scientific community is calling BS on the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back