More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skepticism is a big winner in my book. Skeptics know the facts and the odds and they don't hide their head in the sand. Only an idiot or a deluded fool would deny the facts and play against the facts. Other eras had it's share of stressors. Comet collisions, Volcanos, this or that. Man made CO2 emissions, that's a new factor and overwhelmingly obvious as a new stressor. IT just can't be ignored because, it never happened before. It's happening NOW.

But no matter what the facts, only a space cadet would actually think there is something we can do about it. Not a single fact on that....just a bunch of theoretical gobblygoop.:2up:
Despite the fact it's actually getting rather hairy, let's whistle past the grave yard. This reminds me of a Gary Larson Far Side cartoon, a dinosaur whistling with a comet about to crash into him...he is like , "well damn, the weather man was right, partly cloudy with a chance of extinction". It wasn't a liberal conspiracy after all. DAMN . Reality is like that.

Last edited:
Skepticism is a big winner in my book. Skeptics know the facts and the odds and they don't hide their head in the sand. Only an idiot or a deluded fool would deny the facts and play against the facts. Other eras had it's share of stressors. Comet collisions, Volcanos, this or that. Man made CO2 emissions, that's a new factor and overwhelmingly obvious as a new stressor. IT just can't be ignored because, it never happened before. It's happening NOW.

But no matter what the facts, only a space cadet would actually think there is something we can do about it. Not a single fact on that....just a bunch of theoretical gobblygoop.:2up:
Despite the fact it's actually getting rather hairy, let's whistle past the grave yard. This reminds me of a Gary Larson Far Side cartoon, a dinosaur whistling with a comet about to crash into him...he is like , "well damn, the weather man was right, partly cloudy with a chance of extinction" wasn't a liberal conspiracy after all. DAMN . Reality is like that.
You've got a lot of hyperbole there.... don't choke on it..

I deal in facts not feelings... The facts say there is not much to really worry about..

Despite the fact it's actually getting rather hairy, let's whistle past the grave yard. This reminds me of a Gary Larson Far Side cartoon, a dinosaur whistling with a comet about to crash into him...he is like , "well damn, the weather man was right, partly cloudy with a chance of extinction" wasn't a liberal conspiracy after all. DAMN . Reality is like that.

I deal in facts not feelings... The facts say there is not much to really worry about..
Do they give degrees in condescension now? You deal in facts? Then we agree, man made climate change is an issue. Its a fact. And you deal with them so deal with that.

Do they give degrees in condescension now? You deal in facts? Then we agree, man made climate change is an issue. Its a fact. And you deal with them so deal with that.
What empirical facts are you using to come to that conclusion? Consensus is not a fact...

Mary, why did you ignore this post ?

So JC....out here in coal country on vaca....
Went to Mantage Mountain for the Peachfest in Scranton Pa.
They have a water park in the middle of the festival between three stages... couldn't go in this year the water was too damn cold. This is st00pid.... everyday up here it was around 80 degrees. Some wild thunderstorms in the mountains..... when I see them I always think of the k00ks seeing them and no doubt thinking "oh no!! Extreme weather sucks!!!":113:

They have a water park in the middle of the festival between three stages... couldn't go in this year the water was too damn cold. This is st00pid.... everyday up here it was around 80 degrees. Some wild thunderstorms in the mountains..... when I see them I always think of the k00ks seeing them and no doubt thinking "oh no!! Extreme weather sucks!!!":113:
it was 69 this past weekend here in Chi town. Now back in the 80's. we keep oscillating in and out of the 60s for a high this entire summer. One day 97 next is 69. hard to plan a week of swimming activity.

it was 69 this past weekend here in Chi town. Now back in the 80's. we keep oscillating in and out of the 60s for a high this entire summer. One day 97 next is 69. hard to plan a week of swimming activity.
70’s this weekend! 76 right now

Despite the fact it's actually getting rather hairy, let's whistle past the grave yard. This reminds me of a Gary Larson Far Side cartoon, a dinosaur whistling with a comet about to crash into him...he is like , "well damn, the weather man was right, partly cloudy with a chance of extinction". It wasn't a liberal conspiracy after all. DAMN . Reality is like that.
You should just take mercy on yourself and end it. I mean talk of extinction is flat out lunacy. Yep no facts in evidence of anything like extinction. Dudette, you’re a nut

:cul2::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But wait....didn't Old Rocks just tell us this week that the Arctic is near being ice-free. His go-to graph!:aug08_031:

Here is the one from the NAVY

sea_ice_only.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back