More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

‘It eats everything’ – the new breed of wildfire that’s impossible to predict

What will these frauds come up with next?

Funny that the science has refused to look at the selective fire dynamic we saw last year in California. Fires that destroyed structures but left some structures in the immediate fire zone perfectly intact. 100% unscathed....trees and all and 30 feet to one side or another....ash. Where is the science on that? It's nowhere because it's all rigged.

Lol.....these weenie lefties fall all over themselves knocking this thread down the page JC!! Bunch of fags.....

How the global warming in The Windy City today?
woke up to 4 degrees this morning, wind chill was -20.

Any day now expect CO2 boogeyman to throw in the towel, too hard to fight all that cold and snow when there are only a few drone CO2 molecules around to do the dirty work.

Snowiest February on record in Minnesota and Wisconsin

Snow in Los Angeles??

Record February snowfall in Mankato, MN

Flagstaff – Almost 3 ft of snow in 24 hrs sets new record

Blizzard Warning for Southwest Kansas

Rare snowfall in Malibu CA

Heavy Snowfall in Las Vegas – Video

National Guard Rescues Motorists Stranded by Blizzard

Saskatchewan – Coldest February in 80 years Daily highs – highs! – have remained below –20 C (-4 F) for 9 days in Regina and 10 days in Saskatoon so far this month, while temperatures overnight have remained in the minus 30s or even minus 40s C (-40 F),

Phoenix shatters 122 year-cold record

Records and more record cold and snow.... I can't stand it.... bah!

Any day now expect CO2 boogeyman to throw in the towel, too hard to fight all that cold and snow when there are only a few drone CO2 molecules around to do the dirty work.

Snow in Los Angeles??

Saskatchewan – Coldest February in 80 years Daily highs – highs! – have remained below –20 C (-4 F) for 9 days in Regina and 10 days in Saskatoon so far this month, while temperatures overnight have remained in the minus 30s or even minus 40s C (-40 F),

Holy crap Tommy......and Im hearing there is yet another polar vortex moving south as we speak. Damn global warming!

Snow in Los Angeles??

Holy crap Tommy......and Im hearing there is yet another polar vortex moving south as we speak. Damn global warming!
maybe the arctic is moving

Snow in Los Angeles??

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate. Of course, completely ignored by the AGW crowd.....fAiL JC!!!:2up:

Cold as shit bu me tonight....high teens but wind howling so cold as a witches tit.

Snow in Los Angeles??

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate. Of course, completely ignored by the AGW crowd.....fAiL JC!!!:2up:

Cold as shit bu me tonight....high teens but wind howling so cold as a witches tit.

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate.

You are mistaken.

Snow in Los Angeles??

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate.

You are mistaken.
Todd showing his ignorance once again.

Tell me why all northern hemisphere runways have had to be renamed over the last 10 years. Its due to polar pole shift

Last edited:

Snow in Los Angeles??

You are mistaken.
Todd showing his ignorance once again.

Tell me why all northern hemisphere runways have had to be renamed over the last 10 years. Its due to polar pole shift

What are you babbling about now?

Snow in Los Angeles??

You are mistaken.

s0n....you need to get up to speed on this!

Here ya go......

Polar express: magnetic north pole speeds towards Russia

Snow in Los Angeles??

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

You said, "The shift in the polar axis"

The magnetic north pole isn't the same as the "polar axis", is it?

Snow in Los Angeles??

This Sunday they are calling for 1 degree over night here. badda boom March 2. 20 degrees below normal.

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

You said, "The shift in the polar axis"

The magnetic north pole isn't the same as the "polar axis", is it?

Oh Gawd.....

Dude.....you're like the spell check feature on a cell phone!:2up:

'True polar wander' may have caused ice age: Scientists use Hawaiian hot spot to study movement of Earth's poles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back