More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the arctic is moving

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate. Of course, completely ignored by the AGW crowd.....fAiL JC!!!:2up:

Cold as shit bu me tonight....high teens but wind howling so cold as a witches tit.

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate.

You are mistaken.

s0n....you need to get up to speed on this!

Here ya go......

Polar express: magnetic north pole speeds towards Russia

Up to speed?

You said, "The shift in the polar axis"

The magnetic north pole isn't the same as the "polar axis", is it?

Oh Gawd.....

Dude.....you're like the spell check feature on a cell phone!:2up:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

Todd watches how to be clever and annoying videos so he can use what he learned here.

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate. Of course, completely ignored by the AGW crowd.....fAiL JC!!!:2up:

Cold as shit bu me tonight....high teens but wind howling so cold as a witches tit.

The shift in the polar axis is very real and moving towards Siberia at a breathtaking rate.

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

'True polar wander' may have caused ice age: Scientists use Hawaiian hot spot to study movement of Earth's poles

Yeah, because confusing the Earth's axis with the magnetic North Pole is like a misspelling. Dude.

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

'True polar wander' may have caused ice age: Scientists use Hawaiian hot spot to study movement of Earth's poles

Yeah, because confusing the Earth's axis with the magnetic North Pole is like a misspelling. Dude.
giphy.gif

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

Sorry we all cant be as smart as you s0n.....what can I say?:2up:

Have you ever heard of a wet handshake guy?

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

Sorry we all cant be as smart as you s0n.....what can I say?:2up:

Have you ever heard of a wet handshake guy?

You don't help our cause by posting stupid errors.

Any day now expect CO2 boogeyman to throw in the towel, too hard to fight all that cold and snow when there are only a few drone CO2 molecules around to do the dirty work.

Snowiest February on record in Minnesota and Wisconsin

Snow in Los Angeles??

Record February snowfall in Mankato, MN

Flagstaff – Almost 3 ft of snow in 24 hrs sets new record

Blizzard Warning for Southwest Kansas

Rare snowfall in Malibu CA

Heavy Snowfall in Las Vegas – Video

National Guard Rescues Motorists Stranded by Blizzard

Saskatchewan – Coldest February in 80 years Daily highs – highs! – have remained below –20 C (-4 F) for 9 days in Regina and 10 days in Saskatoon so far this month, while temperatures overnight have remained in the minus 30s or even minus 40s C (-40 F),

Phoenix shatters 122 year-cold record

Records and more record cold and snow.... I can't stand it.... bah!

Holy crap Tommy......and Im hearing there is yet another polar vortex moving south as we speak. Damn global warming!

Sad that we have idiots here that are too ignorant to even look at very basic concepts.

(this is for the idiot Todd)--https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question782.htm

And I'm looking at receiving over a foot of snow where I am in the next two days...

Any day now expect CO2 boogeyman to throw in the towel, too hard to fight all that cold and snow when there are only a few drone CO2 molecules around to do the dirty work.

Snow in Los Angeles??

Saskatchewan – Coldest February in 80 years Daily highs – highs! – have remained below –20 C (-4 F) for 9 days in Regina and 10 days in Saskatoon so far this month, while temperatures overnight have remained in the minus 30s or even minus 40s C (-40 F),

Holy crap Tommy......and Im hearing there is yet another polar vortex moving south as we speak. Damn global warming!

You are mistaken.
You are a fucking idiot...
You Can Thank the Planet's Shifty Magnetic Poles for Airports Renaming Runways

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

You really are an ignorant fool.. Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center. Only a fool thinks that the map point stating its north is real....

Snow in Los Angeles??

Sad that we have idiots here that are too ignorant to even look at very basic concepts.

(this is for the idiot Todd)--https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question782.htm

And I'm looking at receiving over a foot of snow where I am in the next two days...

This is for the fucktard, billy, magnetic north pole movement is not axis movement.

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

You really are an ignorant fool.. Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center. Only a fool thinks that the map point stating its north is real....

Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center.

Magnetic center? You making stuff up again? LOL!

Feel free to post backup for "Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center"

Or run away, again, idiot.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center.

Magnetic center? You making stuff up again? LOL!

Feel free to post backup for "Axial spin changes with the movement of magnetic center"

Or run away, again, idiot.

s0n.....nobody cares about minutia shit!!:bye1:. Last time I checked, this is an ENVIRONMENT forum not a college science lab. I mean c'mon now...……...but knock yourself out I guess!

You are mistaken.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

Kinda what I thought......whatever the case, the axis has been fucked up lately and the north pole is wandering...……. like a lot! Whats hysterical is, the climate bozo's say its being caused by climate change and not the other way around!! Almost as silly as the bozo's blaming the Japanese tsunami a few years ago on climate change!:aug08_031::aug08_031: These well developed imaginations are ghey.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

Kinda what I thought......whatever the case, the axis has been fucked up lately and the north pole is wandering...……. like a lot! Whats hysterical is, the climate bozo's say its being caused by climate change and not the other way around!! Almost as silly as the bozo's blaming the Japanese tsunami a few years ago on climate change!:aug08_031::aug08_031: These well developed imaginations are ghey.
As the magnetic north changes so does the angle of incidence of the earth. Milankovitch cycles are known contributors to glaciation.

We have passed the 26.3 degree angle of inclination with the pole shift where glaciation occurs. It is now simply a matter of one volcano causing the trigger. People have no idea how close to a glacial cycle we are.

Here ya go......

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

whatever the case, the axis has been fucked up lately

That's funny.

Up to speed?

Oh Gawd.....

whatever the case, the axis has been fucked up lately

That's funny.

Thanks.....I thought so!

Hey JC.....that polar vortex drop into the Windy City yet?

We've had snow here in NYC the past two nights but only an inch or so. Weird....first time in my life, no snowstorms all winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back