More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO2 failing on the job, due to old age, should enjoy retirement in peace.

Roofs collapsing in Quebec “So much snow in the province of Quebec that the roofs of buildings are collapsing,” writes reader Pierre Demers. “Some have between 4 and 6 feet (1.2 to 1.83 m) of snow on them.”

Amtrak train stuck in snow since Sunday night Running out of food – 183 passengers on board – Record-setting snowfall

Biggest February snowstorm in 118 years hammers Central Oregon A one-day snow total of 12.5 inches set a new record in Bend as the highest February total since the agency started tracking it in 1901.

Los Angeles – Coldest February in 60 Years

Record snowfall in Idaho for entire month Three times average monthly snowfall.

Record Snowfall in Montana All-time daily snowfall record for any day of any year.

Record cold 20 to 30 degrees below normal – They call it a “cold snap”

Montana – Top 5 coldest and top 5 snowiest Februaries on record Perhaps it’s a dubious accomplishment, but most cities in Montana just endured one of the top 5 coldest Februaries:

Coldest in 146 years in Minneapolis-Saint Paul The forecast high today in the Twin Cities is 1 F. The previous record high for the date of 6 F was set in 1883.

Dangerously cold wind chills for South Dakota and Wyoming 55 below zero wind chills – blowing snow – early March!
Frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes.

The IPCC reports for years keeps telling us that there would be more Rain/Freezing rain and LESS snow over time, yet it is the very opposite instead.

Hey JC....not sure about Chicago but today in NYC its ball busting cold....heading to mid-March.

Years ago, I used to be looking at putting on my summer tires mid-late March. Now we are having to wait until well into April or close to May. Mexico Racing Leagues hating these long-ass winters that see bitter cold well into April....even early May at night. St00pid......f'ing global warming is ghey.
it was 8 degrees this morning -9 windchill. snow flurries. In 2011 it was 80 degrees and I was working on my newly purchased summer home. Yep in 2011. That has been the only year since I have owned the place with temps to work and play in in March. since that year, we have had to wait until mid april, May to open it up. I have no evidence whatsoever of global warming. I heard on the news that the disaster field in AL after the tornado yesterday is below freezing and they can't go in and hunt for bodies. Alabama!!!

Hey JC....not sure about Chicago but today in NYC its ball busting cold....heading to mid-March.

Years ago, I used to be looking at putting on my summer tires mid-late March. Now we are having to wait until well into April or close to May. Mexico Racing Leagues hating these long-ass winters that see bitter cold well into April....even early May at night. St00pid......f'ing global warming is ghey.
it was 8 degrees this morning -9 windchill. snow flurries. In 2011 it was 80 degrees and I was working on my newly purchased summer home. Yep in 2011. That has been the only year since I have owned the place with temps to work and play in in March. since that year, we have had to wait until mid april, May to open it up. I have no evidence whatsoever of global warming. I heard on the news that the disaster field in AL after the tornado yesterday is below freezing and they can't go in and hunt for bodies. Alabama!!!
I just had to pay the water company for deicing of my main water line into my home. Frost line is now at 5.2 feet after 6 day at -10 to -30 deg below Zero.. This hasn't happened since the 1930's and usually in January, not mid march. I shudder to think what is about to happen as we are just now entering solar minimum...

I just had to pay the water company for deicing of my main water line into my home. Frost line is now at 5.2 feet after 6 day at -10 to -30 deg below Zero.. This hasn't happened since the 1930's and usually in January, not mid march. I shudder to think what is about to happen as we are just now entering solar minimum...
Wow, I haven't heard of that before. Remember to leave your faucets dripping.

Wow, I haven't heard of that before. Remember to leave your faucets dripping.
They hooked up a DC welder to the line at low amperage and let it warm up. took about 30 min to deice it. left the faucets dripping in all rooms to keep the water from freezing in the lines.

CO2 failing on the job, due to old age, should enjoy retirement in peace.

Roofs collapsing in Quebec “So much snow in the province of Quebec that the roofs of buildings are collapsing,” writes reader Pierre Demers. “Some have between 4 and 6 feet (1.2 to 1.83 m) of snow on them.”

Amtrak train stuck in snow since Sunday night Running out of food – 183 passengers on board – Record-setting snowfall

Biggest February snowstorm in 118 years hammers Central Oregon A one-day snow total of 12.5 inches set a new record in Bend as the highest February total since the agency started tracking it in 1901.

Los Angeles – Coldest February in 60 Years

Record snowfall in Idaho for entire month Three times average monthly snowfall.

Record Snowfall in Montana All-time daily snowfall record for any day of any year.

Record cold 20 to 30 degrees below normal – They call it a “cold snap”

Montana – Top 5 coldest and top 5 snowiest Februaries on record Perhaps it’s a dubious accomplishment, but most cities in Montana just endured one of the top 5 coldest Februaries:

Coldest in 146 years in Minneapolis-Saint Paul The forecast high today in the Twin Cities is 1 F. The previous record high for the date of 6 F was set in 1883.

Dangerously cold wind chills for South Dakota and Wyoming 55 below zero wind chills – blowing snow – early March!
Frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes.

The IPCC reports for years keeps telling us that there would be more Rain/Freezing rain and LESS snow over time, yet it is the very opposite instead.

Holy crap Tommy.....and I'm complaining here in NY!??:auiqs.jpg:

Skooks, we're supposed to be near 30 today, only 12 degrees below normal. 20 degrees warmer than Monday. Everyone here I've talked to are TIRED of fking COLD!!!!! And everyone I've talked to asks, WHERE IS THE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

Too funny.

13 degrees when I woke up this morning. windchill still below zero. hahahahahaha, blue balls indeed.

27 degrees this morning, still fking cold as freezers in my land.

Sunday was our fist day above freezing in over 14 weeks... The northern hemisphere broke so many cold records that Ive yet to quantify how many.

The lack of snow depth is what froze so many water lines at 4.5 feet in depth when the frost line reached 5.2 feet in depth. Our water company has recommended that our water line depth be placed at 6 feet in a letter I received this week where they cited the 1930's and frost line depth in the past..

Lots of work to do this summer and some of it we weren't expecting to have to do.

Sunday was our fist day above freezing in over 14 weeks... The northern hemisphere broke so many cold records that Ive yet to quantify how many.

The lack of snow depth is what froze so many water lines at 4.5 feet in depth when the frost line reached 5.2 feet in depth. Our water company has recommended that our water line depth be placed at 6 feet in a letter I received this week where they cited the 1930's and frost line depth in the past..

Lots of work to do this summer and some of it we weren't expecting to have to do.
so what depth is the main city lines?

Billy....is it me or have there not been many, many cold records smashed in the northern hemisphere over the last several winters?

I love how the k00ks always say we are cherry picking as if these record cold temperatures don't count......only their temperatures count where it is warmer by 0.4 degrees!!:113::113::04::3:

so what depth is the main city lines?
City water is 8-10 feet and the sewer is 14-18 feet...

The city engineer stated they never thought we would return to those levels of cold again... They got it dead wrong.. They have been digging up service lines for over a week replacing burst pipes..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back