More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the point Ass. You stated that it [evacuation orders in re flooding] had happened since before there were people there. So I asked if someone had issued evacuation orders for the wildlife.

You are very good at making one particular individual look stupid. Perhaps that's not surprising as it is someone whom you likely know better than absolutely anyone.

You are very good at making one particular individual look stupid. Perhaps that's not surprising as it is someone whom you likely know better than absolutely anyone.

Actually, I routinely humiliate every AGW guy who happens to wander in here. Most are the duped zombie type that never stray from the comfort of the conformity matrix. The rest are bs peddlers that know they are selling snake oil with profound levels of fakery.

Either way....my role in here is to illustrate how utterly hopeless their cause is for the curious trying to obtain a barometer on the reality of the debate. Daily lay-up practice for me with plenty of laughs!:2up:

Hey JC....so got to detail the Coyote yesterday with the intention of hitting the big local car meet at the ocean this morning and to do some walking as I come back from my near death experience. Not going....ball biting cold with wind this morning....fucking ghey.

Actually, I routinely humiliate every AGW guy who happens to wander in here. Most are the duped zombie type that never stray from the comfort of the conformity matrix. The rest are bs peddlers that know they are selling snake oil with profound levels of fakery.

Either way....my role in here is to illustrate how utterly hopeless their cause is for the curious trying to obtain a barometer on the reality of the debate. Daily lay-up practice for me with plenty of laughs!:2up:

Like I said, you are very good at making one particular person look as dumb as a rock. Very good indeed.

Well all I know is......climate skeptics started a thread six years ago that is at or near the top of the forum page every single day! That'd be this thread btw...……..:flirtysmile4:

Threads started to the AGW crusaders fall into the memory hole after a week or two...….maybe!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So who's not winning?

Not the dummies!!:fingerscrossed:

If the suit succeeds, it will hurt oil companies a great deal more.

And, hey, if you'd like to help TAXpayers, how about if we stop giving oil companies billions in subsidies they don't need. And if you worry that will raise the cost of oil, good. And to offset it, we could just give that money directly to the taxpayers. Or we could use it to help pay for universal education or universal healthcare.

And, hey, if you'd like to help TAXpayers, how about if we stop giving oil companies billions in subsidies they don't need. And if you worry that will raise the cost of oil, good. And to offset it, we could just give that money directly to the taxpayers. Or we could use it to help pay for universal education or universal healthcare.

You fucking dummy.....almost invariably, the climate change suits LOSE in court >>

Why Do Climate Lawsuits Keep Losing in Court?

s0n.....we are beginning to this you enjoy self-injurious behavior! It's actually more common than people think!

What Causes Learned Helplessness?

Last edited:

And, hey, if you'd like to help TAXpayers, how about if we stop giving oil companies billions in subsidies they don't need.

They don't get subsidies, they pay billions in taxes. Ridiculous claim.

And, hey, if you'd like to help TAXpayers, how about if we stop giving oil companies billions in subsidies they don't need.

They don't get subsidies, they pay billions in taxes. Ridiculous claim.

I'm worried about the guy....while he was always one to engage in fakery like his sidekick Old Rocks, at least you felt he was somewhat planted.

Now?

We see whoppers daily....and really off the reservation ones at that! People who are in long term seclusion situations for protracted periods of time can lose touch with reality which could be the case here. They've done studies on NAVY guys who float around on ships for weeks on end. Leads to depression and we know this guy is ocd.....the ocd/depression link is scientific fact.

Energy subsidies - Wikipedia

According to the CBO, energy related tax preferences for fossil fuel production by US oil companies totaled $4.6 billion in 2016

I went to the source of that article.

The largest one they list, $1.8 billion, is "Expensing of exploration and development costs for oil and natural gas"

Page 8...….

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/reports/52521-energytestimony.pdf

Do you think writing off a typical business expense is a subsidy?

Energy subsidies - Wikipedia

According to the CBO, energy related tax preferences for fossil fuel production by US oil companies totaled $4.6 billion in 2016

I went to the source of that article.

The largest one they list, $1.8 billion, is "Expensing of exploration and development costs for oil and natural gas"

Page 8...….

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/reports/52521-energytestimony.pdf

Do you think writing off a typical business expense is a subsidy?

Hes good with science stuff....outside of that, you'd think he lives under a rock for 50 years. Its fascinating how much stuff flies right past him if it isnt science stuff.

I think the authors of that article know the topic a fuck of a lot better than you do.

The actual source of that information was:

1. Dinan, Terry (2017-03-29). "CBO Testimony, Federal support for developing, producing, and using fuels and energy technologies" (PDF). https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/reports/52521-energytestimony.pdf. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2017-10-16. Retrieved 11/7/2017. Check date values in: |access-date= (help); External link in |website= (help)
  2. ^ Jump up to:a b McDonnell, Tim (2017-10-02). "Analysis | Forget the Paris agreement. The real solution to climate change is in the U.S. tax code". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Archived from the original on 2017-10-02. Retrieved 2017-10-03.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back