More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 degrees this morning, still fking cold as freezers in my land.
Sunday was our fist day above freezing in over 14 weeks... The northern hemisphere broke so many cold records that Ive yet to quantify how many.

The lack of snow depth is what froze so many water lines at 4.5 feet in depth when the frost line reached 5.2 feet in depth. Our water company has recommended that our water line depth be placed at 6 feet in a letter I received this week where they cited the 1930's and frost line depth in the past..

Lots of work to do this summer and some of it we weren't expecting to have to do.

Billy....is it me or have there not been many, many cold records smashed in the northern hemisphere over the last several winters?

I love how the k00ks always say we are cherry picking as if these record cold temperatures don't count......only their temperatures count where it is warmer by 0.4 degrees!!:113::113::04::3:
Wyoming, Montana, Idaho.. Just those three states have broken over 1,200 all time cold records in the last 45 days..

Sunday was our fist day above freezing in over 14 weeks... The northern hemisphere broke so many cold records that Ive yet to quantify how many.

The lack of snow depth is what froze so many water lines at 4.5 feet in depth when the frost line reached 5.2 feet in depth. Our water company has recommended that our water line depth be placed at 6 feet in a letter I received this week where they cited the 1930's and frost line depth in the past..

Lots of work to do this summer and some of it we weren't expecting to have to do.

Billy....is it me or have there not been many, many cold records smashed in the northern hemisphere over the last several winters?

I love how the k00ks always say we are cherry picking as if these record cold temperatures don't count......only their temperatures count where it is warmer by 0.4 degrees!!:113::113::04::3:
Wyoming, Montana, Idaho.. Just those three states have broken over 1,200 all time cold records in the last 45 days..

Yeah but those don't count!! They are not where it is "warmer" like in Pakistan :eusa_think:

Yeah but those don't count!! They are not where it is "warmer" like in Pakistan :eusa_think:
The Global Average Temp hasn't changed and is still within Natural Variation norms... The alarmists are really upset that an El Niño didn't form up and maintain. What little warmth the oceans could muster allowed us to break even.

The Global Average Temp hasn't changed and is still within Natural Variation norms... The alarmists are really upset that an El Niño didn't form up and maintain. What little warmth the oceans could muster allowed us to break even.
All I know kid is that you, skooks and I have continued to be beaten down by cold. when warm was the new norm, except when it isn't.

All I know kid is that you, skooks and I have continued to be beaten down by cold. when warm was the new norm, except when it isn't.

Who needs temperature readings anyway? Global warming could easily be measured by just looking at my All Weather Floor Mats on the drivers side of my car. Spent a bundle on them just 3 months ago........already seeing serious deterioration due to all the salt.

Who needs temperature readings anyway? Global warming could easily be measured by just looking at my All Weather Floor Mats on the drivers side of my car. Spent a bundle on them just 3 months ago........already seeing serious deterioration due to all the salt.
well shit, good thing they were all weather. who said salt was weather anyway?

upload_2019-3-13_16-43-35.png

As this monster moves east its going to continue to cause problems...

link

View attachment 250100

As this monster moves east its going to continue to cause problems...

link
Enjoy.

Our neighbors in Green Bay tell us they've had flood warnings and the neighborhood down the road a mile or so has actually had evacuation orders. Quite the mess. This from warming up after heavy snows.

Yep....happens at the end of every winter up these since before people got there!:2up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back