More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS A WEATHER THREAD FALLACIOUSLY TRYING TO 'REFUTE WARMING CLIMATE WITH "COLD DAYS IN MY BACKYARD"/"THE NEIGHBORHOOD"... "THIS WEEK."

THERE IS NO SERIOUS DISCUSSION IN SKOOK@SSBIL'S THREAD/BLOG. NO SERIOUS POSTERS.
SUNSETTOMMY LOSING ALL [FALSE CLAIM] TO BEING SERIOUS BY ADDING TO THIS (Skooker-jc456) CLOWN SHOW/NINE YEAR BLOG.

`
That’s not loud enough whittle baby

Well below average for this time of the year, was 45 degrees two mornings ago now about 18 degrees this morning.

1645546255407.png

LINK

Well below average for this time of the year, was 45 degrees two mornings ago now about 18 degrees this morning.

View attachment 604915

LINK
My high temp today is -2 deg F... 45 degrees below normal... Thousands of daytime high-low temperature local records were broken today..

My high temp today is -2 deg F... 45 degrees below normal... Thousands of daytime high-low temperature local records were broken today..

Jesus...you need so serious ball warmers up there Billy. Me and JC should stfu :fingerscrossed:

Hey gents..am I gettin' snow here in NYC on Friday? Weather people here blow

Jesus...you need so serious ball warmers up there Billy. Me and JC should stfu :fingerscrossed:

Hey gents..am I gettin' snow here in NYC on Friday? Weather people here blow
We’re going down to 10 tonight, Texas getting the warm Arctic air tonight and tomorrow, the kind of warm that freezes pipes, but not the Arctic water. Strange for shit. I’m unaware of snow coming at you Skooks, Ours was all rain today. Thank god.

We’re going down to 10 tonight, Texas getting the warm Arctic air tonight and tomorrow, the kind of warm that freezes pipes, but not the Arctic water. Strange for shit. I’m unaware of snow coming at you Skooks, Ours was all rain today. Thank god.

Yep....looking like rain for me on Friday but up north, about a foot of snow. The skiers will be pumped.....its been a good ski season up north of me.

Seems Abu Freak has been checking in on our epic thread........gets major butt hurt every day it soars to the top of the page. I still laugh my balls off.......an ENVIRONMENT forum dominated by a thread from skeptics. Its hysterical imo.

Hey JC.....don't be at all surprised if we get a "cyber attack" soon. Of course, it will be blamed on Putin. Schwabb and the NWO oligarchs have the reset in high gear now.( see Canada ). America isn't going to believe the shit coming in the coming weeks and months. :spinner:

View attachment 604915

LINK

Oh man........even here in New York.......close to spring and temps in the overnight hours in the low 20's. Its been sucking.

Hey Tommy.......Im itching to throw my summer tires/wheels on my Mustang. I hate my winter set-up. Give me an idea when this is going to happen?

Hey gents....cold as a witches tit here today? What gives?

Do I have a dose of global warming heading my way any time soon? This is getting stOOpid
Cold today here. I want to know if GE is real, why is there cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back