More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JC..... :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

img_1_1644200910679.jpg

Six inches of snow yesterday here men........the weather idiots predicted 1 inch. :abgg2q.jpg: Needed windshield De-Icer to get into the cars this am. Ghey. Meteorologists couldn't find Kim K's butt if you spotted them a nose on her lower back.

So what are we looking at for snow the rest of February?

Six inches of snow yesterday here men........the weather idiots predicted 1 inch. :abgg2q.jpg: Needed windshield De-Icer to get into the cars this am. Ghey. Meteorologists couldn't find Kim K's butt if you spotted them a nose on her lower back.

So what are we looking at for snow the rest of February?
Hey skooks, but fk can they predict what's gonna happen in twenty years with pin point accuracy. So much so, we need to pay them for their deep knowledge of what is coming. My side is hurting right now. LOL.

Hey skooks, but fk can they predict what's gonna happen in twenty years with pin point accuracy. So much so, we need to pay them for their deep knowledge of what is coming. My side is hurting right now. LOL.

:springbed:

Hey JC....alot of chatter from some of my sources that in the next week or so, something going to go down....pretty big event. No specifics....but you'll know instantly

Hey Tommy....what's the word on snow chances in the east for the next two weeks? Do those western cold temps come east?

It is coming from the North according to Dr. Mass (PDH in Meteorology) who has a nice weather blog.

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

February 15,2021

Another Cold Blast is Coming to the Northwest​

Excerpt:

Winter has not finished with us. Another shot of snow is heading for the mountains. And some lucky folks in the lowlands may see some snowflakes!

Another cold Arctic Blast is coming our way on Sunday.
As discussed in earlier blogs, there has been a major ridge of high pressure over the eastern Pacific (see upper-level 500 hPa pressure/height map for about 18,000 ft ASL at 1 PM today, below).

Such ridges are quite frequent during La Nina years like this one. Troughs of lower pressure can move southward down the eastern flanks of such ridges....and you can see one over southern California right now.

1645035717159.png

LINK

It is coming from the North according to Dr. Mass (PDH in Meteorology) who has a nice weather blog.

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

February 15,2021

Another Cold Blast is Coming to the Northwest​

Excerpt:

Winter has not finished with us. Another shot of snow is heading for the mountains. And some lucky folks in the lowlands may see some snowflakes!

Another cold Arctic Blast is coming our way on Sunday.
As discussed in earlier blogs, there has been a major ridge of high pressure over the eastern Pacific (see upper-level 500 hPa pressure/height map for about 18,000 ft ASL at 1 PM today, below).

Such ridges are quite frequent during La Nina years like this one. Troughs of lower pressure can move southward down the eastern flanks of such ridges....and you can see one over southern California right now.

View attachment 602199

LINK

The NOAA is now confirming what Meteorologist Mass predicting a big cool down by next Monday.

I see that Abu is laughing about it but is real and coming. Don't you ever get tired of being exposed as an idiot?

1645204806552.png

LINK

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D

The altenative universe is how ifbirant republicans like yourself still think trump won and ignore the
Certified result.
Then there's the prayer mumblers who think there is a god. Another majority of delusion as idiots.

So does it matter if they don't believe in CC? Of course not. They can believe A lie forever and it is still as lie.
Knock yourself out son.

The altenative universe is how ifbirant republicans like yourself still think trump won and ignore the
Certified result.
Then there's the prayer mumblers who think there is a god. Another majority of delusion as idiots.

So does it matter if they don't believe in CC? Of course not. They can believe A lie forever and it is still as lie.
Knock yourself out son.
-11 F wind chill this morning, 5 inches of snow on the ground near Chicago. I’d ask why isn’t it warmer?

full sun.

btw, they call it Arctic air. I thought the Arctic was above freezing? What did I miss?

Last edited:
Experienced our first snow squall last night, just heard from my granddaughter it is going through Pennsylvania now. Heads up Skooks

-11 F wind chill this morning, 5 inches of snow on the ground near Chicago. I’d ask why isn’t it warmer?

full sun.

btw, they call it Arctic air. I thought the Arctic was above freezing? What did I miss?
You're to ignorant to be bothered with.
You missed intelligence evolving through your thick skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back