More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More losing for the climate crusading alarmists!!!
The green energy push has led to "ecological disaster"!!!

The consequences are so severe that environmentalists and many scientists have now rejected corn-based ethanol as bad environmental policy. But the Obama administration stands by it, highlighting its benefits to the farming industry rather than any negative impact.

RealClearEnergy - The Secret, Dirty Cost of Obama's Green Power Push

Environmentalists don't give a rats ass about the environment. That's never what global warming alarmism has ever been about. It has and always will be about using the green energy push as a vehicle for the destruction of the capitalistic system. A "clean environment" to these people doesnt mean dick!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.......you're really hilarious, kookie.....seriously....of all the denier cult retards on this forum, you're almost the only one who is soooooooo retarded that you can contradict your own braindead claims with the quote you somehow imagine supports you and do it in so few lines.....and too retarded to even be able to see what you're doing......hilarious....and very pathetic, of course.....

"Environmentalists don't give a rats ass about the environment."

""The consequences are so severe that environmentalists and many scientists have now rejected corn-based ethanol as bad environmental policy.""

The consequences are so severe that environmentalists and many scientists have now rejected corn-based ethanol as bad environmental policy. But the Obama administration stands by it, highlighting its benefits to the farming industry rather than any negative impact.

Environmentalists don't give a rats ass about the environment. That's never what global warming alarmism has ever been about. It has and always will be about using the green energy push as a vehicle for the destruction of the capitalistic system. A "clean environment" to these people doesnt mean dick!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.......you're really hilarious, kookie.....seriously....of all the denier cult retards on this forum, you're almost the only one who is soooooooo retarded that you can contradict your own braindead claims with the quote you somehow imagine supports you and do it in so few lines.....and too retarded to even be able to see what you're doing......hilarious....and very pathetic, of course.....

""The consequences are so severe that environmentalists and many scientists have now rejected corn-based ethanol as bad environmental policy.""

The Skook reminds me of the end of earth pundits on the streets of any city.

:lol::lol::lol:

I see you're looking in the mirror yet again mr. clown... When one thinks of idiots with sandwich boards proclaiming the end of the world no one thinks of sceptics... Hmm mmm, they immediately think of you clowns. To whit here is my evidence.... :lol::lol:

ENJOY!:lol::lol::lol:

Climate Change: Tipping Points [Kindle Edition]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Climate-Change-Philip-Gordon-PhD-ebook/dp/B00AFWLHDC]Amazon.com: Climate Change: Tipping Points eBook: Dr Philip Gordon PhD: Kindle Store[/ame]

Earth in the Balance: 7 Crucial Tipping Points

Earth in the Balance: 7 Crucial Tipping Points | Climate Change, Land Use & Ocean Acidification | LiveScience

The Climate Change Tipping Point is Shockingly Close for Cities Around the World

The Climate Change Tipping Point is Shockingly Close for Cities Around the World | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

And on and on for pages and pages and pages of "the sky is falling" "The world is going to end" AGW climate fraudster bullshit.

What a dipshit.

I see you're looking in the mirror yet again mr. clown... When one thinks of idiots with sandwich boards proclaiming the end of the world no one thinks of sceptics... Hmm mmm, they immediately think of you clowns. To whit here is my evidence.... :lol::lol:

ENJOY!:lol::lol::lol:

Climate Change: Tipping Points [Kindle Edition]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Climate-Change-Philip-Gordon-PhD-ebook/dp/B00AFWLHDC]Amazon.com: Climate Change: Tipping Points eBook: Dr Philip Gordon PhD: Kindle Store[/ame]

Earth in the Balance: 7 Crucial Tipping Points

Earth in the Balance: 7 Crucial Tipping Points | Climate Change, Land Use & Ocean Acidification | LiveScience

The Climate Change Tipping Point is Shockingly Close for Cities Around the World

The Climate Change Tipping Point is Shockingly Close for Cities Around the World | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

And on and on for pages and pages and pages of "the sky is falling" "The world is going to end" AGW climate fraudster bullshit.

What a dipshit.

:clap2: :bow2: :clap2:

Ahhh, the politicians selling their wares. Trust me, I have only your interests in mind. Trust me. Trust me. You are getting sleepyyyyyyy.

Hey......message to my Matrix pals.............

Got a new calling card for the many instances of alarmist k00k pwning >>>

Is this awesome or what?

Expect to see it daily!!!

By the way West.....awesome post up there. I laughed my ass off!!

Last edited:
The link to your new calling card is not working - at least over the several minutes my machine attempted to open it.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I was.

Really? That seems like an obscure comparison. He reminds me mostly of a pile of steaming dog shit on the sidewalk. But perhaps I'm being unfair to dog shit.

Really? That seems like an obscure comparison. He reminds me mostly of a pile of steaming dog shit on the sidewalk. But perhaps I'm being unfair to dog shit.

I personally think that he's a wonderful poster boy for conservatives.

Every post by him encourages people to the middle of the road.

Ahhh, the politicians selling their wares. Trust me, I have only your interests in mind. Trust me. Trust me. You are getting sleepyyyyyyy.

Exactly PMZ --- must have had your smart pill today.. You aint SEEN insurance fraud and incompetent business management until the POLITICIANS start an insurance biz..

Pathetic aint it?

Exactly PMZ --- must have had your smart pill today.. You aint SEEN insurance fraud and incompetent business management until the POLITICIANS start an insurance biz..

Pathetic aint it?

There are several politician run health insurance businesses in America. TriCare, Medicare, Medicaid. I've had private company supplied health care insurance through my career, now I have Medicare. No difference. Sorry to disappoint.

But, there isn't a private company in the world that I would have trusted with all of the money that I put into my Medicare account all of the years that I built it.

Pathetic aint it?

There are several politician run health insurance businesses in America. TriCare, Medicare, Medicaid. I've had private company supplied health care insurance through my career, now I have Medicare. No difference. Sorry to disappoint.

But, there isn't a private company in the world that I would have trusted with all of the money that I put into my Medicare account all of the years that I built it.

Does the GOVERNMENT run Medicare?? Gee -- I didn't know that. When I had to try and tell Medicare that my dad wasn't dead ---- were those GOVERNMENT idiots I dealt with? Finally DID take 3 months and a Congressman.. He was the only GOVT person I dealt with..

What exactly is the GOVT role in Medicare Services? Don't answer please.. Just ponder that. Kinda like the question of who designed and built the equipment that took us to the moon..

Last edited:
In the United States, Medicare is a national social insurance program, administered by the U.S. federal government since 1966, that guarantees access to health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older and younger people with disabilities as well as people with end stage renal disease (Medicare.gov, 2012) and persons with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. As a social insurance program, Medicare spreads the financial risk associated with illness across society to protect everyone, and thus has a somewhat different social role from for-profit private insurers, which manage their risk portfolio by adjusting their pricing according to perceived risk.
Medicare (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
New study: ‘…climate system is only about half as sensitive to increasing CO2 as previously believed’

Posted on November 11, 2013 by Anthony Watts

Warming since 1950s partly caused by El Niño

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (Nov. 11, 2013) – A natural shift to stronger warm El Niño events in the Pacific Ocean might be responsible for a substantial portion of the global warming recorded during the past 50 years, according to new research at The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH).

“Our modeling shows that natural climate cycles explain at least part of the ocean warming we’ve seen since the 1950s,” said Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist in UAH’s Earth System Science Center and the new study’s lead author. “But we also found that because the globe has had more frequent La Niña cooling events in the past ten or fifteen years, they are canceling out some of the effects of global warming.”

The role of ENSO in global ocean temperature changes during 1955?2011 simulated with a 1D climate model - Online First - Springer

more k00k losing........

Pathetic aint it?

Ummmm, I don't think so. No private company could afford to lose billions every year due to fraud and corruption. But, when you're spending other people's money who cares.....right?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/biggest-medicare-fraud-history-busted-feds/story?id=15809129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back