More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

And so?

Let us get this straight------------->Trump fixes everything, gets more money to fix it, money is shifted to the wall, and we Trumpsters are dumb, lol!

Seems to me, we WIN, you incompetent boob! Everything got taken care of, and we get a wall. OMG, cry me a river.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Please tell this duffus, who GOT HOSED-)

And we wonder why behind closed doors, this person is known as REAL DUMB, lolololol!

Hey, wait a minute: I think you're right! What the hell was I thinking when I voted for that Trump guy??? I can't wait until 2020 so I can vote for the Democrat instead. That'll show him, yes sir by golly.

Only kidding. Had you going there for a second, didn't I? :21:

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Be a leftard like lil commie Dave!!:113:

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

And so?

Let us get this straight------------->Trump fixes everything, gets more money to fix it, money is shifted to the wall, and we Trumpsters are dumb, lol!

Seems to me, we WIN, you incompetent boob! Everything got taken care of, and we get a wall. OMG, cry me a river.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Please tell this duffus, who GOT HOSED-)

And we wonder why behind closed doors, this person is known as REAL DUMB, lolololol!

This is where you went wrong..."Trump fixes everything"...that has not happened so the rest of your post is just hogwash

What the fuck you babbling about?

What do you care about our military? You're a worthless leftist traitor hack.

I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

OP needs a proofreader. Posting comments like that show you're stupidity bozo.

I have always cared about our troops & veterans.

You voted for a man who thought himself too important to be drafted & then trashed the military service of veterans, gold Star Families & even called a soldier's widow a liar on the very day she met her husbands coffin get unloaded upon his return home.

So don't you dare pretend you give a rart's ass about our troops.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:
----------------------------------------- yeah , you current 'marines' changing 'diapers' in military fashion and being 'sandwich' making 'wusses' is really impressive GGator !!

I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.
----------------------------- GO Trump RDave !!

I have always cared about our troops & veterans.

You voted for a man who thought himself too important to be drafted & then trashed the military service of veterans, gold Star Families & even called a soldier's widow a liar on the very day she met her husbands coffin get unloaded upon his return home.

So don't you dare pretend you give a rart's ass about our troops.
Ok, Dave. Have you ever served?

I call misogyny on the OP. His constant use of Trumpettes is a way of demeaning women and those who identify as women. "Ette" is a french suffix for female.

Lol this coming from someone who agreed with Obama when he found out Obama relied on his ignorance to pass Obama care.

Forum List

Back