More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Sort of crazy how we managed to survive more than 240 years without a wall

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We're full. It's getting crowded.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

Farmland, desert and mountains. You want to put people there?

People live in the desert and on mountains. You really should get out of your basement more often

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

People live in the desert and on mountains. You really should get out of your basement more often

I get out plenty. Why do you want to have more people here to spoil our beautiful scenic sites?

More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

-------------------------- see the census , 1970 and USA Population was right about 210 million mostly legal Americans in the USA . --------- In 2010 USA population was right about 310 million in the USA and that doesn't count illegals GGator . And wide open country is wide open and should remain that way for Americans , hunters , hikers , explorers and all sorts of Adventurers GGator .

And they will, we have one of the lowest population densities of any country.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.

Not really. Do you really want to look at a map of 1776 north america and discuss why there was not a big problem of illegal immigration from Mexico at the time?

Because if you really want to stand by that point, I will address it. You know your argument will fall apart immediately, right?
------------------------------- i suppose that 'mexicans' , south american were excluded even in the early days because they were 'mexican' 'indian' and third worlders even in 1776 . Probably 'aztec' , inca and various 'indian ' tribes and people that had been run out of the Colonies , USA or America but do give your thoughts and information as it might be interesting GGator

I get out plenty. Why do you want to have more people here to spoil our beautiful scenic sites?

Just pointing out the falsehood of your statement.

Just pointing out the falsehood of your statement.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you want more people here?

Not to mention we do not need a wall to stop illegal immigration.

-------------------------- see the census , 1970 and USA Population was right about 210 million mostly legal Americans in the USA . --------- In 2010 USA population was right about 310 million in the USA and that doesn't count illegals GGator . And wide open country is wide open and should remain that way for Americans , hunters , hikers , explorers and all sorts of Adventurers GGator .

And they will, we have one of the lowest population densities of any country.

----------------------------- the problem with high population density is the Policing , rules , regulations and laws that goes with high population density GGator . Plus then the fureign tribes that are imported have to be catered too because of their 'unamerican' and foreign ways of thinking and their wants and needs GGator . As examples , see 'ilham omar' and that other 'muslim' chick GGator . .

Last edited:
The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.

Not really. Do you really want to look at a map of 1776 north america and discuss why there was not a big problem of illegal immigration from Mexico at the time?

Because if you really want to stand by that point, I will address it. You know your argument will fall apart immediately, right?

Did we have borders in 1776? Were they walled off?

[chuckle] GGator is not interested in taking any question today and maybe in the future or engaging in conversation eh GGator ?? [chuckle]

So you agree we should have a wall to stop illegal immigration?

Did we have borders in 1776? Were they walled off?

We didn't have golf courses in 1776. Now we have all those golf courses with all that land. I think all that land used by golf courses should be used for people to live on, factories, restaurants, etc. It's just wasteful.

----------------------------------- people with money live in deserts and mountaintops but the third worlder you desire live in public housing in big cities that American taxpayers pay for GGator .

So you agree we should have a wall to stop illegal immigration?

Nope, a wall is stupid and a waste of money.

3 step plan that would fix the problem and not cost any extra tax dollars but would save money.

1. Bring home at least half the troops in Europe and all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then station them on the border to defend our nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals and hit them hard. Fines so big companies go bankrupt and prison time for the people doing the hiring of the illegals.

3. Create a valid guest worker program that allows those that need a transient work force to hire them legally.

----------------------------------- people with money live in deserts and mountaintops but the third worlder you desire live in public housing in big cities that American taxpayers pay for GGator .

I do not support illegal immigration at all. Never have. Do try and keep up

your last post 4 - 6 minutes ago might make sense . Guest workers might be ok if they get their azzez kicked out after the do agriculture and ditch digging jobs ONLY GGator .

---------- i don't support legal or illegal importaion of third worlders ever . As examples , see 'ilham omar' and that other 'talib' chick and their 'somali' supporters and voters in Minnesoata .

and someone mentioned somewhere in this thread that the Nation would survive . That sounds like something that 'abe lincoln' would say . ME , i don't care if the Nation survives or doesn't survive if its not America GGator .

I do not support illegal immigration at all. Never have. Do try and keep up

------------------------------------- but with innovation and building of crop picking machines and ditch digging Robots type Thingies why are guest workers even needed unless it is YOUR Plan that they are to be accepted into trades that Americans are doing and should be doing GGator .

Wow. THat is some of the stupidest "logic" I have ever seen.

Your politics make a lot more sense, now that I see who stupid you are.

-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

Back that up, or admit that you just like to say shit, and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back