More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

You asshatswant to prosecute childsren for the crimes of their parents.
Do you support reparations for descendants of slaves? Do you support hiring quotas for minorities? Do you support Affirmative Action? Do you support relaxed qualification standards for minorities?
NO but I'm still a Dem
I'm an American. You're my enemy.
And where will you go when they come for you? You're as American as I' am the man in the moon Face it BS you're nothing but a trump kiss ass
No one is coming for me.
They should be

You asshatswant to prosecute childsren for the crimes of their parents.
Do you support reparations for descendants of slaves? Do you support hiring quotas for minorities? Do you support Affirmative Action? Do you support relaxed qualification standards for minorities?
NO but I'm still a Dem
And where will you go when they come for you? You're as American as I' am the man in the moon Face it BS you're nothing but a trump kiss ass
No one is coming for me.

I don't know, eddie might climb the stairs out of his mom's basement. (or was that his aunt? Hard to tell...)

They should be

Go for it eddie. Leaving your mom's basement for an hour would normally be good for your health.

In this case it would probably be fatal - but no real loss....
I'm trying to get along Moms been gone many years ago and there is no basement anymore I am proud though of the fact my head is not up the rear end of this vile nasty ,pussy grabbing POS in our WH now

NO but I'm still a Dem
No one is coming for me.
They should be
Thanks for the compliment. Coward.

Where have I said anything of the sort, dumbass? Quote it or withdraw your statement.
Where have you corrected anyone for lying about Trump?

All day every day. Now,stop deflecting and show where I have supported people lying about Trump. dumbass! You accused me of it, now prove it!
RealDave has told lies about Trump in this very thread.

You have not corrected him.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.
Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

When and who I comment to or about is none of your damned business! Now, STFU and go back to being an asshole!

Where have I said anything of the sort, dumbass? Quote it or withdraw your statement.
Where have you corrected anyone for lying about Trump?

All day every day. Now,stop deflecting and show where I have supported people lying about Trump. dumbass! You accused me of it, now prove it!
RealDave has told lies about Trump in this very thread.

You have not corrected him.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.
Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

Bullshit. No one needs to lie about Trump to point out what a piece of shit he is.

whatever the TRUMP decides to do concerning invading third worlders is , will be much better than the 'dems' or the 'bush family' or 'hilary' would do and you get to pay for it RDave . [chuckle]
They are not invading. They just want their families to live away from the danger in their home countries.
Fight for their homeland. That's what they should be doing.
Remember, these are brown people. White Liberals believe they can't do anything for themselves, and need to be taken care of.
Your ancestors must have owned slaves
It's certainly possible. My family's from Massachusetts.

Meanwhile, white liberals have a colonialist attitude towards minorities. You really do believe minorities can't succeed without white liberals' help.

And, oh, man, the abuse they heap upon minorities who ungratefully don't think as white liberals insist they should!

NOTE: Your acknowledgement is neither required nor expected. Reality doesn't give a shit about your butthurt.

We held blacks under our thumb for hundreds of years. We denied them the vote, housing, access to education, etc etc etc. In 1964 steps were taken but still racism continued.

It has been two generations and you racist bigoted fucks think it is magically now OK & you think everyone has caught up.

You enjoy your white priviledge & you think you somehow earned it.

So fuck off. I'm sick & tired of all the racist fuck Trumperttes that post here.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.
I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

Wow. THat is some of the stupidest "logic" I have ever seen.

Your politics make a lot more sense, now that I see who stupid you are.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.
-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.
More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Sort of crazy how we managed to survive more than 240 years without a wall

well we had American Presidents that took practical action like 'IKE and my parents' in the mid 50s that went after the third world invaders in Operation Wetback and kicked many third worlders out of the USA . And then in 86 we had a couple 'repubs' named 'reagan and old man bush' that started the free for all invasion by third worlders into the USA . And then 'clinton , clinton and then 'gwb' and 'gwb' and then 'mrobama and then 'mrobama' again and again . All are lefties and PRO third world invasion of the USA . Now we have an American as President . Lets see how much exclusion and deportation of third worlders that he can do GGator .

Last edited:
They are not invading. They just want their families to live away from the danger in their home countries.
Fight for their homeland. That's what they should be doing.
Remember, these are brown people. White Liberals believe they can't do anything for themselves, and need to be taken care of.
Your ancestors must have owned slaves
It's certainly possible. My family's from Massachusetts.

Meanwhile, white liberals have a colonialist attitude towards minorities. You really do believe minorities can't succeed without white liberals' help.

And, oh, man, the abuse they heap upon minorities who ungratefully don't think as white liberals insist they should!

NOTE: Your acknowledgement is neither required nor expected. Reality doesn't give a shit about your butthurt.

We held blacks under our thumb for hundreds of years. We denied them the vote, housing, access to education, etc etc etc. In 1964 steps were taken but still racism continued.

It has been two generations and you racist bigoted fucks think it is magically now OK & you think everyone has caught up.

You enjoy your white priviledge & you think you somehow earned it.

So fuck off. I'm sick & tired of all the racist fuck Trumperttes that post here.
You really shouldn't remind us of how Democrats treated Black people.

More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

We're full. It's getting crowded.

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

Not really. Do you really want to look at a map of 1776 north america and discuss why there was not a big problem of illegal immigration from Mexico at the time?

Because if you really want to stand by that point, I will address it. You know your argument will fall apart immediately, right?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

-------------------------- see the census , 1970 and USA Population was right about 210 million mostly legal Americans in the USA . --------- In 2010 USA population was right about 310 million in the USA and that doesn't count illegals GGator . And wide open country is wide open and should remain that way for Americans , hunters , hikers , explorers and all sorts of Adventurers GGator .

Farmland, desert and mountains. You want to put people there?

Forum List

Back