More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Considering the ongoing invasion over the southern border, no, it does not.

Sadly, they are not allowed to protect the southern border. The lawmakers you vote for will not allow it.

You give me a candidate that supports letting them actually protect the border, and I'll vote for them in a heartbeat.

That fact that that the political class as a whole has failed on this issue, is not my fault.

Border security funding was passed in a bipartian bill & Trump vetoed it., So maybe its your fat assed POI orange buddy that wants to waste money so more effective measures are less funded to allow more people to come in to dupe his feeble minded base. After all, Trump is giving these people free bus rides into our cities.

whatever the TRUMP decides to do concerning invading third worlders is , will be much better than the 'dems' or the 'bush family' or 'hilary' would do and you get to pay for it RDave . [chuckle]

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Sadly, they are not allowed to protect the southern border. The lawmakers you vote for will not allow it.

You give me a candidate that supports letting them actually protect the border, and I'll vote for them in a heartbeat.

That fact that that the political class as a whole has failed on this issue, is not my fault.

Border security funding was passed in a bipartian bill & Trump vetoed it., So maybe its your fat assed POI orange buddy that wants to waste money so more effective measures are less funded to allow more people to come in to dupe his feeble minded base. After all, Trump is giving these people free bus rides into our cities.
---------------------------------- hopefully the Trump will clean that up at a later date . And if not its you 'millenials' that will get to live with it is my view RDave .

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect th So fuck you & your lying ways.

e nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

They do if they build the wall.

But keeping democrat voters out angers RealDunce.

Here is what you assfucks are too stupid to get.

Trump's wall is a very ineffective use our money at the border.

Democrats fund border security & always have. Trump rejected that funding because he wanted his wall.

Then he violated the Constitution & stole money from the military. And you love him for it. This is how stupid you are..

1. You and your democrats don't want a secure border. You are happy to throw some money at the problem, to give yourself political cover, provided it does not actually work.

2. Your pretense that you give a damn about the money, is laughable.

3. Your pretense that you care about the Constitution is laughable.

4. Your pretense that you care about the Military is laughable.

5. You are the stupid one.
1) You lie because Democrats funded border security - they did not fund Trump's 40' wall. Republicans ran Congress for 2 years under Trump, why the fuck diodn't trhey fund the wall? Why did they secure the border? Your own party failed & you sit on your ignorant ass & blame Democrats.

2) I want a balanced budget. I am willing to pay higher taxes to get it,. Clinton balanced the budget & I guarantee you voted for Bush who ran on giving the tax money back instead of paying down the debt. Likely because you value your wallet over our country. Republicans love to run up the debt - unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars, unfunded spending. So Fuck you, It is you that votes for debt.

3) I am not supporting Trumps trashing of the Constitution. That would be you.

4) My father served in WWII as did his brothers. I did not serve, but I NEVER EVER trashed the military service of our veteran heroes. That would be you when you voted for & support Trump.

whatever the TRUMP decides to do concerning invading third worlders is , will be much better than the 'dems' or the 'bush family' or 'hilary' would do and you get to pay for it RDave . [chuckle]
They are not invading. They just want their families to live away from the danger in their home countries.

Hope the wall goes up so it can save we tax payers billions every year.

Once up we can boot those 20 million who are here right the hell out.

Hope the Pentagon spends 2 billion more on the wall.

They are not invading. They just want their families to live away from the danger in their home countries.
Fight for their homeland. That's what they should be doing.

What a load of horse shit.

Those fake asylum seekers came through many countries to get to our border and Mexico offered them all asylum which they refused.

Maybe you like spending billions on these assholes but I sure don't.

You sure are a blockheaded idiot.

i think that the TRUMP set things up so that he could use the current border invasion as an issue in 2020 RDave .

---------------------------------- feck them and their invading 'familias' RDave !!

I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

Wow. THat is some of the stupidest "logic" I have ever seen.

Your politics make a lot more sense, now that I see who stupid you are.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.
More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Any bill that did not include full funding for the Wall, from sea to fucking shining sea was a piece of garbage, written by pieces of shit.

The illegals are being released because the system is flooded, purposefully, and activist judges who ally with the invaders order them released into the country.

Because they stand a chance against these drug lords that America is funding through drug use.
I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.

More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

The border will e fine without Trump's 40' concrete wall.

Glad to see you think US military bases are a waste of money. Our troops do not nice placres to stay & train, nooooooo.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect th So fuck you & your lying ways.

Democrats fund border security & always have. Trump rejected that funding because he wanted his wall.

Then he violated the Constitution & stole money from the military. And you love him for it. This is how stupid you are..

1. You and your democrats don't want a secure border. You are happy to throw some money at the problem, to give yourself political cover, provided it does not actually work.

1) You lie because Democrats funded border security - they did not fund Trump's 40' wall. Republicans ran Congress for 2 years under Trump, why the fuck diodn't trhey fund the wall? Why did they secure the border? Your own party failed & you sit on your ignorant ass & blame Democrats.

2) I want a balanced budget. I am willing to pay higher taxes to get it,. Clinton balanced the budget & I guarantee you voted for Bush who ran on giving the tax money back instead of paying down the debt. Likely because you value your wallet over our country. Republicans love to run up the debt - unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars, unfunded spending. So Fuck you, It is you that votes for debt.

4) My father served in WWII as did his brothers. I did not serve, but I NEVER EVER trashed the military service of our veteran heroes. That would be you when you voted for & support Trump.

1. THe dems piss money at the problem to give themselves political cover as they work to give amnesty to the tens of millions illegals here and still coming.

2. Your pretense that you care about the budget is laughable.

3. Your pretense that you, a liberal, care about the Constitution is laughable.

4. Any conversations between you and the voices in your head, keep to yourself.

Any bill that did not include full funding for the Wall, from sea to fucking shining sea was a piece of garbage, written by pieces of shit.

The illegals are being released because the system is flooded, purposefully, and activist judges who ally with the invaders order them released into the country.

Even Littledick Donnie was not going to build his 40' concrete wall border to border.

The bill passed both houses. LD Donnie vetoed border security funding so maybe he wants open borders.

-------------------------- nothing to do with a Campaign promise , i and my kids , grandkids want 'third world' invaders excluded from the USA RDave .

Because they stand a chance against these drug lords that America is funding through drug use.

Glad to see you think US military bases are a waste of money. Our troops do not nice placres to stay & train, nooooooo.

The millions and millions of illegals living in this country, prove that the border is not fine, as not been fine for a long time, and will not be fine, without drastic and radical changes being made.

Your support of the status quo, is support of turning this nation into a Third World shit hole, and your pretense that it is about something FOR America, is laughable.

----------------------------------- let'em erect tents RDave .

Even Littledick Donnie was not going to build his 40' concrete wall border to border.

The bill passed both houses. LD Donnie vetoed border security funding so maybe he wants open borders.

No one is buying your shit. You are lying. I know it. YOu know it. You know I know it.

Who are you trying to fool?

1. THe dems piss money at the problem to give themselves political cover as they work to give amnesty to the tens of millions illegals here and still coming.

2. Your pretense that you care about the budget is laughable.

3. Your pretense that you, a liberal, care about the Constitution is laughable.

4. Any conversations between you and the voices in your head, keep to yourself.

The Democrats want the DACA people protected, You asshatswant to prosecute childsren for the crimes of their parents.

I don't vote for those that run up the debt, you do.

I am not the one supporting Trump. That would be you.I am smarty enough to recognize Trump for the lying POS he his while you worship every word out of his mouth. You have no basis to talk about anyone else's intelligence.

Forum List

Back