More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Sort of crazy how we managed to survive more than 240 years without a wall

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We're full. It's getting crowded.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

Farmland, desert and mountains. You want to put people there?
------------------------------------ FARMLAND , Sure , he'd like to tie up food growing land and ability of the USA to grow sufficient food to feed the USA Population . And that makes USA Dependent on the world by making the USA Dependent on Imported food ' BSf'.

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.
More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

Not really. Do you really want to look at a map of 1776 north america and discuss why there was not a big problem of illegal immigration from Mexico at the time?

Because if you really want to stand by that point, I will address it. You know your argument will fall apart immediately, right?

Did we have borders in 1776? Were they walled off?

Sort of, as you can see there was thousands of miles of Indian lands separating "Mexico" from America at that time.

UM-30383-2.jpg

It is also worth noting that the economy of America at the time, did not produce a lot of relatively high paying jobs for immigrants, and that there was a high birth rate, so, any immigrants would be easily absorbed by the rapidly growing American population.

So, do you really think that is a good comparison for today?

------------------------------------- but with innovation and building of crop picking machines and ditch digging Robots type Thingies why are guest workers even needed unless it is YOUR Plan that they are to be accepted into trades that Americans are doing and should be doing GGator .

We have more than 7 million open jobs and just over 5 million people looking for work...you do the math.

Some crops are easy to harvest with machine, some take a finer touch. I do not think it is my place to tell a farmer how to do his business other than to do it legally.

It is MY PLAN that businesses be allowed to fill needs.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.
-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

Back that up, or admit that you just like to say shit, and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Dude your ever post about Trump is that of hero worship at a bare minimum.

------------------------------------- but with innovation and building of crop picking machines and ditch digging Robots type Thingies why are guest workers even needed unless it is YOUR Plan that they are to be accepted into trades that Americans are doing and should be doing GGator .

We have more than 7 million open jobs and just over 5 million people looking for work...you do the math.

Some crops are easy to harvest with machine, some take a finer touch. I do not think it is my place to tell a farmer how to do his business other than to do it legally.

It is MY PLAN that businesses be allowed to fill needs.

It is my plan to empower employees, so that wages rise. For year after year, until we see a major rise in standards of living for Americans as a whole.

Not really. Do you really want to look at a map of 1776 north america and discuss why there was not a big problem of illegal immigration from Mexico at the time?

Because if you really want to stand by that point, I will address it. You know your argument will fall apart immediately, right?

Sort of, as you can see there was thousands of miles of Indian lands separating "Mexico" from America at that time.

UM-30383-2.jpg

It is also worth noting that the economy of America at the time, did not produce a lot of relatively high paying jobs for immigrants, and that there was a high birth rate, so, any immigrants would be easily absorbed by the rapidly growing American population.

I am not comparing economies, I am compared borders. You freaks have said that a country cannot exist without a wall on their border, I call bullshit on that claim.

It is my plan to empower employees, so that wages rise. For year after year, until we see a major rise in standards of living for Americans as a whole.

Wages rise when the demand for labor is higher than the supply of labor, it is that simple. Why would any employer pay you 25 bucks an hour when Bob will do the same job for 20 bucks an hour?

If you want a higher standard of living, make yourself more desirable to your employer or to another employer.

Wages rise when the demand for labor is higher than the supply of labor, it is that simple. Why would any employer pay you 25 bucks an hour when Bob will do the same job for 20 bucks an hour?

If you want a higher standard of living, make yourself more desirable to your employer or to another employer.

More like Bob vs Rodrigo.

As for the question "why"...?

Try common decency. Respect. Stuff like that.

So you think an employer should pay you more than you are worth just out of decency? Really?

How about you show some respect and decency to your employer and make yourself wroth more to them so they pay you more?

In 2017 I spent my own time and money to get my PMP, and as thus started off 2018 with a raise of more than 10 grand a year. I still get a job offer email about once a month from recruiters for other companies even though I have been off the job market for more than 6 years.

-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

Back that up, or admit that you just like to say shit, and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Dude your ever post about Trump is that of hero worship at a bare minimum.

I challenge you to back that shit up with any specifics.

I look forward to see how you dishonestly dodge this reasonable request of mine to support your smear of me.

So you think an employer should pay you more than you are worth just out of decency? Really?

How about you show some respect and decency to your employer and make yourself wroth more to them so they pay you more?

In 2017 I spent my own time and money to get my PMP, and as thus started off 2018 with a raise of more than 10 grand a year. I still get a job offer email about once a month from recruiters for other companies even though I have been off the job market for more than 6 years.

It is not reasonable to want First World Workers to have to compete on wages, with Third World workers.

UM-30383-2.jpg

I am not comparing economies, I am compared borders. You freaks have said that a country cannot exist without a wall on their border, I call bullshit on that claim.

The economy is what produces the draw for illegal immigration. That the economy of the time was very different than today is obviously relevant.

Your argument, at least for that time period, fell apart immediately upon serious examination.

Would you like to jump forward 50 years and look again, or do you want to try to support your claim on this time period some more?

Either address the points I made, or admit that you cannot. If you cannot, we will move on to the next time period.

Or we can stop constantly expanding the supply of labor and let the wages rise for Americans as a whole.

The economy is what produces the draw for illegal immigration. That the economy of the time was very different than today is obviously relevant.

Your argument, at least for that time period, fell apart immediately upon serious examination.

Would you like to jump forward 50 years and look again, or do you want to try to support your claim on this time period some more?

Either address the points I made, or admit that you cannot. If you cannot, we will move on to the next time period.

Simple solution, go after the people paying the illegals once they are here. We should see ICE raids on TV and read about companies going bankrupt paying the fines and people going to jail in handcuffs.

That is how you deal with the economy bringing them here.

99% of the countries in the world do have their borders walled off, yet they somehow still survive.

Or we can stop constantly expanding the supply of labor and let the wages rise for Americans as a whole.

Right now we have over a million more open position than we do people without a job whom are looking for a job.

If we do not expand the supply of labor, companies cannot grow, and they become stagnant and they fail to exist.

Simple solution, go after the people paying the illegals once they are here. We should see ICE raids on TV and read about companies going bankrupt paying the fines and people going to jail in handcuffs.

99% of the countries in the world do have their borders walled off, yet they somehow still survive.

1. Of course that is part of the solution and from what I hear, ICE is stepping up enforcement. The media has no interest in telling US that story of course. AND of course, I want MORE.

2. And of course, we wasted the last 50 years talking about the best way to deal with the issue. No more discussion. DO IT ALL, IMMEDIATELY. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

3. Not always they don't. And a First World nation with an open border with the Third World, is worst case scenario.

Right now we have over a million more open position than we do people without a job whom are looking for a job.

If we do not expand the supply of labor, companies cannot grow, and they become stagnant and they fail to exist.

Correct. The balance of power is shifting, or at least STARTING to shift, from the employer to the employee.

Give it some time, and we should start seeing more and more rising wages, and thus standard of living for Americans.

1. Of course that is part of the solution and from what I hear, ICE is stepping up enforcement. The media has no interest in telling US that story of course. AND of course, I want MORE.

2. And of course, we wasted the last 50 years talking about the best way to deal with the issue. No more discussion. DO IT ALL, IMMEDIATELY. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

3. Not always they don't. And a First World nation with an open border with the Third World, is worst case scenario.

1. How many companies have gone out of business for hiring illegals? How many CEOs have gone to jail?

2. We do not need a wall, walls are what they used in the middle ages. Some fencing in strategic places like the BP is asking for will do the job.

3. "no wall" does not equal "open border"

1. How many companies have gone out of business for hiring illegals? How many CEOs have gone to jail?

2. We do not need a wall, walls are what they used in the middle ages. Some fencing in strategic places like the BP is asking for will do the job.

1. Don't know. Your desire for extreme punishment, though, seems to be more of a desire to sabotage border security, not enhance it.

2. The middle ages comment was demagoguery, designed to use emotion to undermine an argument, instead of reason

3. Semantics is just another tactic to avoid action. No more talk. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

4. Millions of illegals, living here, often with multiple deportations and recrossings, does equal an open border. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

You're an idiot Gator, and too much so to play a semantics game.

A "wall" can mean a lot of things. Just build the fucking thing!

Forum List

Back