More record temps

You know. John Nash, Nobel Prize winning Economist and creator of Game Theory saw patterns where there were none too.

He was diagnosed with severe schizophrenia, and after treatment was much better for it.

Changing the subject and personal insults are the usual response when you have no facts.

When the facts are on your side, argue the facts.

When the law is on your side, argue the law.

When you have neither, bang on the table.

Keep banging on the table, my friend.

You know. John Nash, Nobel Prize winning Economist and creator of Game Theory saw patterns where there were none too.

He was diagnosed with severe schizophrenia, and after treatment was much better for it.

Changing the subject and personal insults are the usual response when you have no facts.

Dude, you've been given more facts by people much more tolerant than me and smarter than you.

When you refuse to acknowledge the fact your argument is intellectually bankrupt and based on religious zealotry and all solutions point to global fascism; not to mention that every hiccup of the weather in any direction is always man's fault... You know, I just don't feel it's a proper use of my time to entertain the farce that you're an intelligent, let alone sentient being. I'm starting to consider you need a turing test, and we'll probably find out you're some AI on a Daily Kos server somewhere.

We have argued the facts and you lost.

We have argued he ethics and you are in need of some.

We are now mocking you openly, and it is entertaining.

The fact is, weather is not climate. Even if you think it supports AGW.

Temperatures are rising, the poles are melting, in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

Temperatures are rising, the poles are melting, in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?
If... IF... your theory is true (which too many have showed the 'science' is far from settled or true on this), there is STILL nothing mankind can do about it save adapt.

There is no way possible for us to save ourselves from a cosmological event such as climatological changes. The fact then you are worried about something we cannot affect, and try to instill a global ecofascist government for YOUR personal satisfaction and the pain of all mankind speaks to the fact you don't give a ratfuck about the issue at hand, but are nothing more than a greedy self-centered control freak that needs to be kept as far from power and influence as an insane asylum allows.

Why?
Because you're exhaling CO2, you selfish bastard. If you loved the planet, you'd stop.

(CNN) -- A heat wave is building and could reach dangerous levels in parts of the Midwest, the Plains and the Southeast this week.

Fifteen states are under heat advisories, which means temperatures are expected to exceed 105 degrees Fahrenheit.

Kansas City and St. Louis in Missouri are under an excessive heat warning, along with Tulsa, Oklahoma; Memphis, Tennessee; and Evansville, Indiana. In these areas, the heat index, or how hot the body feels due to the combined effects of heat and humidity, will reach between 110 and 115 degrees this week.

The advisories and warnings will remain in effect until at least Tuesday.

Several high-temperature records have been broken recently.

Wichita, Kansas, hit 111 degrees Sunday. The National Weather Service says temperatures of 111 degrees have only occurred there 10 times since July 1888.

Also on Sunday, the temperature in tornado-ravaged Joplin, Missouri, hit 106 degrees, and in Springfield, Missouri, it topped 102 degrees. Both of these temperatures bested high-temperature records set in the 1980s.

Oklahoma City hit a record high of 108 degrees Thursday, the same day that Tulsa hit a record high of 104 degrees.

Record temperatures seen as heat wave plagues 15 states - CNN.com

Read your own gosh darn link.

Record heat hit five cities, not 15 states.

It gets hot in the midwest in the summertime.

Excessive heat is extremely hazardous to human health. According to information on the National Weather Service website, heat disorders can develop when the body heats too quickly to cool itself safely, or when a person loses too much fluid or salt by sweating or dehydration.

Signs of heat exhaustion include heavy sweating, pale and clammy skin, weak pulse, fainting and vomiting.

The agency suggests that people protect themselves from heat disorders by reducing activity during the hottest part of the day, wearing lightweight clothing and drinking plenty of water.

The agency also asks that people abstain from caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. Even meat and other proteins can increase metabolic heat production.

I've never experienced record heat before so this information comes in handy. ( sarcasm )

Record Events for Mon Jul 4, 2011 through Sun Jul 10, 2011

High Temperatures: 333
Low Temperatures: 75

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View
That's weather. Dismissed.
Tell me, Dave, what do you do with a soldier who won't 'dismiss' when he long ought to have?
No experience with Soldiers, but I expect it's the similar to the Air Force:

Verbal counselling for failure to follow orders, and if it continues:

1. Written counselling.

2. Letter of reprimand.

3. Article 15, Non-Judicial Punishment for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.

4. Court-martial for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.

Last edited:
That's weather. Dismissed.
Tell me, Dave, what do you do with a soldier who won't 'dismiss' when he long ought to have?
No experience with Soldiers, but I expect it's the similar to the Air Force:

Verbal counselling for failure to follow orders, and if it continues:

1. Written counselling.

2. Letter of reprimand.

3. Article 15, Non-Judicial Punishment for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.

4. Court-martial for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.
Well call the MPs this moron's not dismissing.

Forum List

Back