More record temps

Tell me, Dave, what do you do with a soldier who won't 'dismiss' when he long ought to have?
No experience with Soldiers, but I expect it's the similar to the Air Force:

Verbal counselling for failure to follow orders, and if it continues:

1. Written counselling.

2. Letter of reprimand.

3. Article 15, Non-Judicial Punishment for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.

4. Court-martial for violation of Article 92, Failure to follow orders.
Well call the MPs this moron's not dismissing.
:lol:

TYLER,TX (KLTV) - For much of East Texas June was the hottest June on record and July is starting off much the same way. If the forecast high temperatures are reached today across East Texas it will make the 14th straight day that Tyler as hit or surpassed 100°F. This is the second longest stretch of 100°F plus days on record. The longest was in 1980 when the temperature hit 100°F or more for 16 days. Today would be the 12th straight day of 100°F heat in Longview, the longest stretch on record. So why has it been so hot?

When will the heat end? - KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |

That's weather. Dismissed.

Temperatures are rising, the poles are melting, in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?
Poles melting, temps are rising and the sun's decline isn't cooling us.

Mont. ultra-marathon race cancelled due to snow | KULR-8 News, Sports, Weather | - Billings, Montana Local Coupons | Montana State News

You're a fucking lunatic of selective weather support.

Brad Lamson tells the Missoulian that portions of the course for the Swan Crest 100 have deep snow that is concealing signs that mark trail intersections.

Temperatures are rising, the poles are melting, in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

Mont. ultra-marathon race cancelled due to snow | KULR-8 News, Sports, Weather | - Billings, Montana Local Coupons | Montana State News

Brad Lamson tells the Missoulian that portions of the course for the Swan Crest 100 have deep snow that is concealing signs that mark trail intersections.

Hardly selective. I have been posting the overview for months...

Record Events for Mon Jul 4, 2011 through Sun Jul 10, 2011

High Temperatures: 333
Low Temperatures: 75

Nice try, though. Enjoy the heat!

Why?

yes your devotion to the irrelevant has been impressive to say the least. Stupid to be more accurate.

2r6zabp.jpg

Who ever that thinks that this can't cause a negative influence on our global temperature is not thinking.

Last edited:

yes your devotion to the irrelevant has been impressive to say the least. Stupid to be more accurate.

Ignore the facts and insult the person posting them.

The typical response.

Heat index here is 114°...
:eek:
US Heat Wave Claims First Victim
July 11, 2011 - Fifteen states under dangerous heat through half of the week
Dangerous heatwave building for parts of the Midwest, plains, and Southeastern USA this week. Over 15 states are under advisories. Those advisories means temperatures over 105 degrees F is expected. Deaths have already been blamed for the heat. a 51-year old man from Illinois died Sunday due to the heat. His AC was not working in his mobile home where they found him.

The advisories and warnings will drop sometime after Tuesday. Heat disorders can develop when the body heats too quickly to cool itself safely, or when a person loses too much fluid or salt by sweating or dehydration. Signs of heat exhaustion include heavy sweating, pale and clammy skin, weak pulse, fainting and vomiting.

I suggest that people protect themselves from heat disorders by reducing activity during the hottest part of the day, wearing lightweight clothing and drinking plenty of water. I also ask that people abstain from caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. Even meat and other proteins can increase metabolic heat production.

Fifteen states under dangerous heat through half of the week - TheWeatherSpace.com

Last edited:

Why?

Because Earth processes take a lot longer then you can imagine. A hundred years to you is a mere billionth of a second in Earth reckoning. It takes a long time for things to occur on the planet. It's not magic..as much as you would like to claim it as such.

Chris still posting numbers and colorful pics I see.. LOL Hallowed is the Goracle...

The National Weather Service issued a heat advisory for parts of 24 states and the District of Columbia, with parts of 10 Midwestern and Southern states getting a more extreme excessive heat warning as well.

The areas covered by the excessive heat advisory -- parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama -- can expect the heat index to rise above 110 degrees Tuesday, the Weather Service said.

The hottest of the hot looks to be Mississippi and parts of Tennessee, where forecasters warned the heat index could soar to 116.

Other states included in the heat advisory are Connecticut, Delaware, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia.

Dangerous heat wave spreads - CNN.com

Chris still posting numbers and colorful pics I see.. LOL Hallowed is the Goracle...
He's proud that he has not stopped despite recent requests for sanity in his threads.

When faced with the facts, the right has only insults.

That's when you know they have lost the argument.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back