More record temps

Make Hay With Corn In Heat Wave Of 2012 - Forbes

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s forecast for July calls for continued hot and dry and that is resulting falling corn crop forecasts. Even though the USDA continues to forecast a total yield of 14.8 billion bushels of corn, private sector firms such as Allendale, Inc. see the crop looking more like 12.9 billion bushels if the bad weather continues.

That potential corn supply problem is compounded by two things. First, the USDA reported that corn stockpiles as of June 1 fell 48% from March 1 to 3.15 billion bushels, the lowest level since 2004. Second, the demand for corn continues to grow due to a combination of exports, livestock feed and ethanol production according to the National Corn Growers Association.

These things happen Ray.......go check what the dust storms of the 30's did to crops in middle America. People improvised. Life went on like always. Last I checked, burgers were plentiful in all the decades since.

Imagine the level of hysteria in this forum if there were a similar dust bowl in 2013 or 2015? Need I state the obvious? The warmers sit around waiting for this stuff to pop up on the internet so they can roll it out as further evidence to support their preconceptions. Im not saying they're engineering it..........Im saying they simply believe all this stuff is part of a irreversible trend and are stupidfied by every single weather anomoly.

Less hysterical people are always fully aware of the history stuff................but for those who arent, take a gander into these links and check out the incredible number of weather disasters over the past several hundred years..............floods, drought, hurricanes, typhoons........you name it. Check the death tolls.

FamousDisasters.net ? Dust Bowl - dust bowls, dust bowl 1930's, 1930 dust bowl, great depression dust bowl

List of natural disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Id say with 100% certainty that warming is happening just like it has in the past..........but this idea that it is due to Co2 is beyond laughable folks. Emerging folklore made up by some brilliant money chasers......the consumate definition of entrepreneur. And what is most compelling? That every single hard core AGW alarmist detests these brilliant people now living in the lap of luxury, compliments of a complex, enormous hoax that they knew enough hysterical types would buy into hook line and stinker.:up::funnyface::up::funnyface:.

For me............I cant be so incredibly idealist. How do I feel when I see, like th is past week, 100 million dollar of public monies blowing up in another green ruse while my state government has been forced to cut 3 millions dollar of Medicaid funding to my autistic clients. Every program of mine has lost a vehicle for transportation. My guys get out into the community less....I cant give rasies to my staff who make $11/hour which leads to abuse due to the quality of person I can afford to hire..............and meanwhile, while I see 100 million dollars vanish in a heartbeat over a fucking fake solar company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the real world s0ns while the k00ks dabble in fantasy science on the internet. You far left guys dont know the real world, hence, your world view.

So ask yourself? Who are the really well intentioned among us??:eusa_dance:

As Ive said for 35 years, people on the far left have no understanding that there are necessary tradeoffs in pursuit of their utopian k00k visions. They live in here warning about emerging human sufferring while I LIVE it today and every day. Assholes dont realize that public policy decisions are Never, never ever a zero sum game ( and the mental case notion that it is solved by mega-taxing the wealthy). Assholes...........:D:D:D.............and k00ks. The vision of these morons leads to massive human sufferring my friends, right in front of their faces and the attitude is "meh".

Last edited:
They couldn't get it right in the 70's when they said we were going into a new Ice Age then they change and went Climate change so they could say we were right the climate is changing. Well I agree it does it 4 times a year
It's call Spring summer fall winter and back to spring :eusa_whistle:

Oh my, here we go again. Another cretin repeating that idiocy. What rock did you crawl out from under back in them thar hills, bro?

The majority, by about a 6 to 1 margin, of scientists in the '70's were predicting warming, not an ice age.
Funny how the media focus was on cooling, then, huh?

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s forecast for July calls for continued hot and dry and that is resulting falling corn crop forecasts. Even though the USDA continues to forecast a total yield of 14.8 billion bushels of corn, private sector firms such as Allendale, Inc. see the crop looking more like 12.9 billion bushels if the bad weather continues.

That potential corn supply problem is compounded by two things. First, the USDA reported that corn stockpiles as of June 1 fell 48% from March 1 to 3.15 billion bushels, the lowest level since 2004. Second, the demand for corn continues to grow due to a combination of exports, livestock feed and ethanol production according to the National Corn Growers Association.

Our ability to buy food at the market depends more on the poopycock that we are required to grow FOOD that will be burned in our cars rather than a year of bad outcome for crop production..

You are the one that needs to answer that question, Pattycake. The scientists that study climate and the glacial periods have answered why that was so many times. And there answers have been posted here many times. That you keep making this ignorant statement and question is simply the indication of the depth of your ignorance.

How to explain Milankovitch cycles to a hostile Congressman in 30 seconds

All I saw was a professor talking down to folks that were pressing him for technical details.

Pretty dam convienient MAGIC to declare that SOLAR effects override CO2 effects in the historical record when the temperature doesn't obey your theory.. But then declare that EVEN THOUGH we have a 300 yr verification of increased TSI --- THAT doesn't matter today..

Furthermore -- his bald head example doesn't relate DIRECTLY to the one HOLY number of Global Mean Temperature that is at the heart of this controversy.. We've never measured that accurately during a Milankovich shift -- but my guess is some places get warmer, some get colder. So much for sun-burned bald heads eh? THat's MUCH different than a TSI increase of 1w/m2 over the last couple centuries -- isn't it Roxie?

I don't many folks ANYWHERE that are denying that it's warming.. Certainly not me. But I'll be damned if I'll sit by and watch the scientific process to determine the CAUSE of the warming get captured by the anti-progress, anti-growth shills for Green Crap...

In other words, you will be damned if you will stand by and let anyone tell you that something is differant than the way you think they 'ought to be'.

And it is only in the last decade that people like you would admit that it is warming. In fact, there are still a bunch on this board that are stating that it has been cooling since 1998.

The way it "ought to be" is to have all of your precious "alternatives" knocked back into reality.. The ONLY REASON that TRILLIONS of dollars are being wasted on these fantasies is because of the Global Warming hysteria.. No hysteria -- no Green Crap.. Go ahead, deny it.

There is no viable plan or "alternative".. Other than the age old leftist goal of hobbling economic expansionism, beating down consumerism, pushing population control, dismantling big business and exercising Economic Imperialism over emerging countries.

That's really why you're here everyday to cheer on killer hurricanes -- isn't it?

These things happen Ray.......go check what the dust storms of the 30's did to crops in middle America. People improvised. Life went on like always. Last I checked, burgers were plentiful in all the decades since.

Imagine the level of hysteria in this forum if there were a similar dust bowl in 2013 or 2015? Need I state the obvious? The warmers sit around waiting for this stuff to pop up on the internet so they can roll it out as further evidence to support their preconceptions. Im not saying they're engineering it..........Im saying they simply believe all this stuff is part of a irreversible trend and are stupidfied by every single weather anomoly.

Id say with 100% certainty that warming is happening just like it has in the past..........but this idea that it is due to Co2 is beyond laughable folks. Emerging folklore made up by some brilliant money chasers......the consumate definition of entrepreneur. And what is most compelling? That every single hard core AGW alarmist detests these brilliant people now living in the lap of luxury, compliments of a complex, enormous hoax that they knew enough hysterical types would buy into hook line and stinker.:up::funnyface::up::funnyface:.

For me............I cant be so incredibly idealist. How do I feel when I see, like th is past week, 100 million dollar of public monies blowing up in another green ruse while my state government has been forced to cut 3 millions dollar of Medicaid funding to my autistic clients. Every program of mine has lost a vehicle for transportation. My guys get out into the community less....I cant give rasies to my staff who make $11/hour which leads to abuse due to the quality of person I can afford to hire..............and meanwhile, while I see 100 million dollars vanish in a heartbeat over a fucking fake solar company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the real world s0ns while the k00ks dabble in fantasy science on the internet. You far left guys dont know the real world, hence, your world view.

So ask yourself? Who are the really well intentioned among us??

As Ive said for 35 years, people on the far left have no understanding that there are necessary tradeoffs in pursuit of their utopian k00k visions. They live in here warning about emerging human sufferring while I LIVE it today and every day. Assholes dont realize that public policy decisions are Never, never ever a zero sum game ( and the mental case notion that it is solved by mega-taxing the wealthy). Assholes...........:D:D:D.............and k00ks. The vision of these morons leads to massive human sufferring my friends, right in front of their faces and the attitude is "meh".

WTF is somebody doing, letting a MORON minister to the developmentally disabled? When you let a DDD cop an attitude, at some job he shouldn't ever have, look what happens! Sucksassandballs comes right over to USMB and posts shit, while running a posse, of DDDs, who post shit, where scientific review ought to issue, for people, who want to LEARN.

What you learned, suck, is how NOT to learn. You brought that over here, for DaveDDD and Pig Shitz and bigretardedqueenofcalinkey and old numbnuts to play with:

They couldn't get it right in the 70's when they said we were going into a new Ice Age then they change and went Climate change so they could say we were right the climate is changing. Well I agree it does it 4 times a year

Oh my, here we go again. Another cretin repeating that idiocy. What rock did you crawl out from under back in them thar hills, bro?

The majority, by about a 6 to 1 margin, of scientists in the '70's were predicting warming, not an ice age.

WHAT media focus was on cooling, DaveDDD? You didn't notice media focus since Leonardo da Vinci predicted climate change disasters? Media focus was on WARMING, until you come up with a link and a paste, which indicates otherwise, but since you are a DDD, following your media daddy, sucksassandballs, you didn't read, remember, learn, and think.

Sucksassandballs shouldn't be around fucktards at USMB, just because some other DDDs over in New York state have him trying to think, with an old piece of dog shit in a dented skull. And then there's the meth he seems to like, which doesn't do him much good. Here's a short article, about global warming:

History of the greenhouse effect and global warming

Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise. He and Thomas Chamberlin calculated that human activities could warm the earth by adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. This research was a by-product of research of whether carbon dioxide would explain the causes of the great Ice Ages. This was not actually verified until 1987.

After the discoveries of Arrhenius and Chamberlin the topic was forgotten for a very long time. At that time it was thought than human influences were insignificant compared to natural forces, such as solar activity and ocean circulation. It was also believed that the oceans were such great carbon sinks that they would automatically cancel out our pollution. Water vapor was seen as a much more influential greenhouse gas.

In the 1940's there were developments in infrared spectroscopy for measuring long-wave radiation. At that time it was proven that increasing the amount of atmospheric carbon dioxide resulted in more absorption of infrared radiation. It was also discovered that water vapor absorbed totally different types of radiation than carbon dioxide. Gilbert Plass summarized these results in 1955. He concluded that adding more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere would intercept infrared radiation that is otherwise lost to space, warming the earth.

The argument that the oceans would absorb most carbon dioxide was still intact. However, in the 1950's evidence was found that carbon dioxide has an atmospheric lifetime of approximately 10 years. Moreover, it was not yet known what would happen to a carbon dioxide molecule after it would eventually dissolve in the ocean. Perhaps the carbon dioxide holding capacity of oceans was limited, or carbon dioxide could be transferred back to the atmosphere after some time. Research showed that the ocean could never be the complete sink for all atmospheric CO2. It is thought that only nearly a third of anthropogenic CO2 is absorbed by oceans.

In the late 1950's and early 1960's Charles Keeling used the most modern technologies available to produce concentration curves for atmospheric CO2 in Antarctica and Mauna Loa. These curves have become one of the major icons of global warming. The curves showed a downward trend of global annual temperature from the 1940's to the 1970's. At the same time ocean sediment research showed that there had been no less than 32 cold-warm cycles in the last 2,5 million years, rather than only 4. Therefore, fear began to develop that a new ice age might be near. The media and many scientists ignored scientific data of the 1950's and 1960's in favor of global cooling.

Read more: History of the greenhouse effect and global warming

----------------------

READ, fucktards. You can't change your autism or your other types of DDD, by hanging around, together, with your heads up each others' assholes, so you try to get some kind of rolling shove, at people who can think. You need to learn, from us.

Meanwhile, what this article refers to, re global cooling are ASSHOLES, who wouldn't notice Svante Arrhenius or any other 19th Century guy, who noticed and studied the commonly accepted GREENHOUSE EFFECT, which involves the atmospheric tendencies, of molecules, like CO2, H2O, and CH4, with three atoms, or more.

You notice we can't find any links, to the ASSHOLES, of the 1970s, to whom DaveDDD refers, since those ASSHOLES have been discredited, but DaveDDD still thinks they are the shit.

NO:

In 1988 it was finally acknowledged that climate was warmer than any period since 1880. The greenhouse effect theory was named and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was founded by the United Nations Environmental Programme and the World Meteorological Organization. This organization tries to predict the impact of the greenhouse effect according to existing climate models and literature information. The Panel consists of more than 2500 scientific and technical experts from more than 60 countries all over the world. The scientists are from widely divergent research fields including climatology, ecology, economics, medicine, and oceanography. The IPCC is referred to as the largest peer-reviewed scientific cooperation project in history. The IPCC released climate change reports in 1992 and 1996, and the latest revised version in 2001.

Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/greenhouse-effect/global-warming-history.htm#ixzz202y5QBU6

But ASSHOLES weren't done, yet, even though warming was starting to be accompanied, by CLIMATE CHANGE:

In the 1990's scientists started to question the greenhouse effect theory, because of major uncertainties in the data sets and model outcomes. They protested the basis of the theory, which was data of global annual mean temperatures. They believed that the measurements were not carried out correctly and that data from oceans was missing. Cooling trends were not explained by the global warming data and satellites showed completely different temperature records from the initial ones. The idea began to grow that global warming models had overestimated the warming trend of the past 100 years. This caused the IPCC to review their initial data on global warming, but this did not make them reconsider whether the trend actually exists. We now know that 1998 was globally the warmest year on record, followed by 2002, 2003, 2001 and 1997. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 1990.

The climate records of the IPCC are still contested by many other scientists, causing new research and frequent responses to skeptics by the IPCC. This global warming discussion is still continuing today and data is constantly checked and renewed. Models are also updated and adjusted to new discoveries and new theory.

So far not many measures have been taken to do something about climate change. This is largely caused by the major uncertainties still surrounding the theory. But climate change is also a global problem that is hard to solve by single countries. Therefore in 1998 the Kyoto Protocol was negotiated in Kyoto, Japan. It requires participating countries to reduce their anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions (CO2, CH4, N2O, HFCs, PFCs, and SF6) by at least 5% below 1990 levels in the commitment period 2008 to 2012. The Kyoto Protocol was eventually signed in Bonn in 2001 by 186 countries. Several countries such as the United States and Australia have retreated.

Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/greenhouse-effect/global-warming-history.htm#ixzz202yqhkTM

--------------------

Meanwhile, climate change is starting to become evident, as more numerous and severe droughts, desertification, wildfires, storms, floods, sea level rise, and oceanic acidification and anoxia.

Link to your 1970s retards, DaveDDD. They aren't in the media business, anymore.

Last edited:

Yes it is. I'm pissed because I went and got all that cold weather gear, for nothing.

What the margin with global warming? 9-1? :eusa_whistle:
When you educated turds get it right let me know.

So ask yourself? Who are the really well intentioned among us??

WTF is somebody doing, letting a MORON minister to the developmentally disabled? When you let a DDD cop an attitude, at some job he shouldn't ever have, look what happens! Sucksassandballs comes right over to USMB and posts shit, while running a posse, of DDDs, who post shit, where scientific review ought to issue, for people, who want to LEARN.

What you learned, suck, is how NOT to learn. You brought that over here, for DaveDDD and Pig Shitz and bigretardedqueenofcalinkey and old numbnuts to play with:

WHAT media focus was on cooling, DaveDDD? You didn't notice media focus since Leonardo da Vinci predicted climate change disasters? Media focus was on WARMING, until you come up with a link and a paste, which indicates otherwise, but since you are a DDD, following your media daddy, sucksassandballs, you didn't read, remember, learn, and think.

Sucksassandballs shouldn't be around fucktards at USMB, just because some other DDDs over in New York state have him trying to think, with an old piece of dog shit in a dented skull. And then there's the meth he seems to like, which doesn't do him much good. Here's a short article, about global warming:

History of the greenhouse effect and global warming

Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise. He and Thomas Chamberlin calculated that human activities could warm the earth by adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. This research was a by-product of research of whether carbon dioxide would explain the causes of the great Ice Ages. This was not actually verified until 1987.

After the discoveries of Arrhenius and Chamberlin the topic was forgotten for a very long time. At that time it was thought than human influences were insignificant compared to natural forces, such as solar activity and ocean circulation. It was also believed that the oceans were such great carbon sinks that they would automatically cancel out our pollution. Water vapor was seen as a much more influential greenhouse gas.

In the 1940's there were developments in infrared spectroscopy for measuring long-wave radiation. At that time it was proven that increasing the amount of atmospheric carbon dioxide resulted in more absorption of infrared radiation. It was also discovered that water vapor absorbed totally different types of radiation than carbon dioxide. Gilbert Plass summarized these results in 1955. He concluded that adding more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere would intercept infrared radiation that is otherwise lost to space, warming the earth.

The argument that the oceans would absorb most carbon dioxide was still intact. However, in the 1950's evidence was found that carbon dioxide has an atmospheric lifetime of approximately 10 years. Moreover, it was not yet known what would happen to a carbon dioxide molecule after it would eventually dissolve in the ocean. Perhaps the carbon dioxide holding capacity of oceans was limited, or carbon dioxide could be transferred back to the atmosphere after some time. Research showed that the ocean could never be the complete sink for all atmospheric CO2. It is thought that only nearly a third of anthropogenic CO2 is absorbed by oceans.

In the late 1950's and early 1960's Charles Keeling used the most modern technologies available to produce concentration curves for atmospheric CO2 in Antarctica and Mauna Loa. These curves have become one of the major icons of global warming. The curves showed a downward trend of global annual temperature from the 1940's to the 1970's. At the same time ocean sediment research showed that there had been no less than 32 cold-warm cycles in the last 2,5 million years, rather than only 4. Therefore, fear began to develop that a new ice age might be near. The media and many scientists ignored scientific data of the 1950's and 1960's in favor of global cooling.

----------------------

READ, fucktards. You can't change your autism or your other types of DDD, by hanging around, together, with your heads up each others' assholes, so you try to get some kind of rolling shove, at people who can think. You need to learn, from us.

Meanwhile, what this article refers to, re global cooling are ASSHOLES, who wouldn't notice Svante Arrhenius or any other 19th Century guy, who noticed and studied the commonly accepted GREENHOUSE EFFECT, which involves the atmospheric tendencies, of molecules, like CO2, H2O, and CH4, with three atoms, or more.

You notice we can't find any links, to the ASSHOLES, of the 1970s, to whom DaveDDD refers, since those ASSHOLES have been discredited, but DaveDDD still thinks they are the shit.

NO:

In 1988 it was finally acknowledged that climate was warmer than any period since 1880. The greenhouse effect theory was named and Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was founded by the United Nations Environmental Programme and the World Meteorological Organization. This organization tries to predict the impact of the greenhouse effect according to existing climate models and literature information. The Panel consists of more than 2500 scientific and technical experts from more than 60 countries all over the world. The scientists are from widely divergent research fields including climatology, ecology, economics, medicine, and oceanography. The IPCC is referred to as the largest peer-reviewed scientific cooperation project in history. The IPCC released climate change reports in 1992 and 1996, and the latest revised version in 2001.

But ASSHOLES weren't done, yet, even though warming was starting to be accompanied, by CLIMATE CHANGE:

In the 1990's scientists started to question the greenhouse effect theory, because of major uncertainties in the data sets and model outcomes. They protested the basis of the theory, which was data of global annual mean temperatures. They believed that the measurements were not carried out correctly and that data from oceans was missing. Cooling trends were not explained by the global warming data and satellites showed completely different temperature records from the initial ones. The idea began to grow that global warming models had overestimated the warming trend of the past 100 years. This caused the IPCC to review their initial data on global warming, but this did not make them reconsider whether the trend actually exists. We now know that 1998 was globally the warmest year on record, followed by 2002, 2003, 2001 and 1997. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 1990.

The climate records of the IPCC are still contested by many other scientists, causing new research and frequent responses to skeptics by the IPCC. This global warming discussion is still continuing today and data is constantly checked and renewed. Models are also updated and adjusted to new discoveries and new theory.

So far not many measures have been taken to do something about climate change. This is largely caused by the major uncertainties still surrounding the theory. But climate change is also a global problem that is hard to solve by single countries. Therefore in 1998 the Kyoto Protocol was negotiated in Kyoto, Japan. It requires participating countries to reduce their anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions (CO2, CH4, N2O, HFCs, PFCs, and SF6) by at least 5% below 1990 levels in the commitment period 2008 to 2012. The Kyoto Protocol was eventually signed in Bonn in 2001 by 186 countries. Several countries such as the United States and Australia have retreated.

--------------------

Meanwhile, climate change is starting to become evident, as more numerous and severe droughts, desertification, wildfires, storms, floods, sea level rise, and oceanic acidification and anoxia.

Link to your 1970s retards, DaveDDD. They aren't in the media business, anymore.

As I said..........some of us are navigating in the real world. Others.......... in the land of Oz. A fantasy world supported by the hopelessly naive hystericals of society.

But Im the cretin here though??:D:D

100 million for a falied solar company while my company has to cut 3 millon this year for the autistic.

:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

Bankruptcies of Federally Backed Green Energy Companies Continue

The sentiment of every far left asshoile............."Well, it's not my money!!!":dance:

It's call Spring summer fall winter and back to spring

Here's one site, which claims warmer-scientists are up, by 97% to less than 3%, since some cock-sucking, fence-sitting "scientists" aren't sure if oil companies would pay their salaries, so maybe if they act retarded, it might translate to a paycheck:

Global Warming and Climate Change skepticism examined

Here's a good site, with a big page, full of links, to subjects, relating, to HOW TO TALK TO A FUCKTARD:

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming | Grist

Here's one site, which claims warmer-scientists are up, by 97% to less than 3%, since some cock-sucking, fence-sitting "scientists" aren't sure if oil companies would pay their salaries, so maybe if they act retarded, it might translate to a paycheck:

Global Warming and Climate Change skepticism examined

Here's a good site, with a big page, full of links, to subjects, relating, to HOW TO TALK TO A FUCKTARD:

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming | Grist

I talk to fucktards pretty good I talking to you right now and it's working.

Duh, guh-dip! "I talking to you right now and it's working."

Duh, boop-boop-poop! Birds are listening to you talk, bigrefuckingtard! Tweet-tweet, you awesome dipshit.

The heat wave will finally break, for cooler temperatures, IF you are getting T-storms:

How the heat wave of 2012 stacks up to years past in Columbia - Columbia Missourian

Columbia, MO: The record-breaking heat wave that hit Columbia this summer has been a struggle for many Columbians, and worsened the drought that has hindered farmers who raise livestock as well as residents who are struggling to care for their lawns and gardens.

Although the city is experiencing a nine-day streak of temperatures reaching 100 degrees and above, it appears that at least temporary relief is in sight. The National Weather Service forecast high temperatures in the mid-90s on Sunday and in the high 80s on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. There's even a chance for thunderstorms on Sunday and Monday.

---------------------

Unrelenting heat wave bakes half the US; 30 dead | TheCabin.net - Conway, Arkansas

PHILADELPHIA — Americans dipped into the water, went to the movies and rode the subway just to be in air conditioning Saturday for relief from unrelenting heat that has killed 30 people across half the country.

The heat sent temperatures soaring over 100 degrees in several cities, including a record 105 in Washington, St. Louis (106), and Indianapolis (104), buckled highways and derailed a Washington-area train even as another round of summer storms threatened.

Duh, guh-dip! "I talking to you right now and it's working."

Duh, boop-boop-poop! Birds are listening to you talk, bigrefuckingtard! Tweet-tweet, you awesome dipshit.

butthurt.jpg

WE DIDN'T FREAKING DO IT. AMERICA DIDN'T CAUSE IT. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FOSSIL FUEL America is in hock up to it's ears to oil producing countries. There is no substitute for fossil fuel. Windmills are a joke and a roof full of solar panels might give you a couple of hot showers but you won't get back the money you invested for twenty years. If you lefties really care about the US, can the global warming crap, buy a Chevy Volt and shut the fuk up while the rest of us concentrate on getting the US back on it's economic feet.

Duh, wut duh fuk do fuktards care about?

You think of yourself, as some kind of wingnut, I see. You introduced how "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FOSSIL FUEL," but then you run off and rant, "America is in hock up to it's (sp) ears to oil producing countries," and China, Russia, Japan, and others.

"There is no substitute," for brains, asshole. Get a brain and play with it. Duh, shut duh fuk up while duh fuktards doodly-doo-doo a shitload and charge for it, duh, like fuk-hos, getting money, fo fuking.

Shut duh fuk up, you stupid, ranting, trashy asshole.

(CNN) -- The mainland United States, which was largely recovering Monday from a near-nationwide heat wave, has experienced the warmest 12-month period since record-keeping began in 1895, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said Monday.

High temperatures during June also contributed to a record-warm first half of the year, the agency said in its monthly analysis. The heat during the last half of June broke or tied 170 all-time high temperature records in cities across the lower 48 states.

"Temperatures in South Carolina (113 degrees) and Georgia (112 degrees) are currently under review by the U.S. State Climate Extremes Committee as possible all-time statewide temperature records," NOAA said.

The average temperature for the mainland in June was 71.2 degrees -- two degrees above the 20th-century average and the 14th warmest June on record.

Officials: Past 12 months warmest ever for U.S. - CNN.com

Forum List

Back