More record temps

By looking at the posts of all kinda retarded white boys, any observer may conclude the bottom of the caucasian gene pool has a bigretardedcrack, in the bottom.

Oh, I get it. You morons aren't even insisting the sun is responsible for warming the planet.

So when somebody notices the CO2 concentration is 120 ppm higher, than at any time, in the last 650,000 years, and when somebody notices CO2 forced all the cycles of warming and cooling, about 100,000 years long, you guys have some kind of issue, which denies the greenhouse effect exists.

When somebody notices atmospheric molecules, with three or more atoms contribute to the greenhouse effect, or the planet would be really cold, you fucktards invite all your stupid, white friends, to spam up environment threads, at USMB. Got any other tricks? Play any basketball?

When somebody sings, "Texas chainsaw massacree, took my baby, away from me . . .," you hyper-aggressive shit-bitches won't admit people picked up chainsaws and drove around, in cars, to drastically raise CO2 concentrations, particularly, since the 1950s.

When somebody notices CO2-induced warming caused rampant out-gassing, of CH4 and more CO2, from warming lands and waters, you idiots without a July 4th picnic to go to somehow missed the boat, at figuring out, how global warming will accelerate, past tipping points, to become RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. If humans don't re-green the planet, the planet will kill a lot of humans, while all kinds of species become extinct, in Mass Extinction Event 6, which will probably challenge the P/T Extinction, for the number one spot, as all-time leading killer event, in geologic history.

Really! Do you fabulously stupid white boys ever get any pussy? Did you make a little DDD, with Tiny Shitter, or Popo C-word, or one of the other really stupid white girls, who post at USMB? I bet you didn't get invited to their picnics. Good thing. You are all stupid, white bitches.

By looking at the posts of all kinda retarded white boys, any observer may conclude the bottom of the caucasian gene pool has a bigretardedcrack, in the bottom.

When you resort to this kind of retorts, everyone knows you had your ass handed to you. just sayin....

TeeHee, it's Meister with the scholarly reply. When I made the observation a lot of really demented white people were not only ignoring science, but they were also posting a lot of really stupid comments on USMB, I was thorough. The people spamming up skeptic-media are stupid, white, and aggressive.

Here is the updated list of their deficiencies, just sayin' . . .

1. poor English US usage
2. no general science education or aptitude
3. no IQ
4. no genetic variance (skeptics are all white people, who are DDD)
5. inability to understand how atmospheric molecules of three atoms or more contribute to the greenhouse effect, or the planet would be cold
6. inability to understand GHG concentrations are increasing, forcing temperatures UP
7. inability to understand CH4 is out-gassing, to force RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING
8. inability to understand oceanic acidification
9. inability to understand cars and chainsaws

There's bound to be all kinds of psycho-sociopathic problems, too, so you sort 'em out. When you don't like science and you post at science threads, you are making an ass out of yourself. When you are part of a posse, which consists of nothing but white trashers, that shows a trend. Just sayin' . . . so who is responsible, for the awesome epic fail, of the local white people, Darth Vader-daddy?

When your interest in science is limited, to how to get Gomer and Goober to whip up test-tube babies, white people in a posse deserve, to get outed. I ain't proud. Just sayin' . . .

Meister, does your occasional interest in an environment thread mean Oddball is due, to post Grandpa Jones, again?

When you resort to this kind of retorts, everyone knows you had your ass handed to you. just sayin....

TeeHee, it's Meister with the scholarly reply. When I made the observation a lot of really demented white people were not only ignoring science, but they were also posting a lot of really stupid comments on USMB, I was thorough. The people spamming up skeptic-media are stupid, white, and aggressive.

1. poor English US usage
3. no IQ
5. inability to understand how atmospheric molecules of three atoms or more contribute to the greenhouse effect, or the planet would be cold
6. inability to understand GHG concentrations are increasing, forcing temperatures UP

There's bound to be all kinds of psycho-sociopathic problems, too, so you sort 'em out. When you don't like science and you post at science threads, you are making an ass out of yourself. When you are part of a posse, which consists of nothing but white trashers, that shows a trend. Just sayin' . . . so who is responsible, for the awesome epic fail, of the local white people, Darth Vader-daddy?

When your interest in science is limited, to how to get Gomer and Goober to whip up test-tube babies, white people in a posse deserve, to get outed. I ain't proud. Just sayin' . . .

Meister, does your occasional interest in an environment thread mean Oddball is due, to post Grandpa Jones, again?

You're still a racist piece of shit.

1. poor English US usage
3. no IQ

Just look at the Farmers Almanac, dude. :tongue:

Sucksassandballs, get out the gags. Scientists predict record highs will outnumber record lows, 20-1, by 2050, and by 50-1, by the end of the century.

The operative word of fAiL is "predict". Dopes are always wrong and everybody knows it. And even if they're right dumbass, what do we do then? All drive those gay SMARTCARS tomorrow?

Dont think its happening s0n.............:D:D

So when somebody notices the CO2 concentration is 120 ppm higher, than at any time, in the last 650,000 years, and when somebody notices CO2 forced all the cycles of warming and cooling, about 100,000 years long, you guys have some kind of issue, which denies the greenhouse effect exists.

The problem with your argument is that nobody "noticed" that. The rise in the concentration of CO2 came after the onset of the warm periods, not before.

How does it feel to be so damn stupid?

Oh, I get it. You morons aren't even insisting the sun is responsible for warming the planet.

When somebody notices atmospheric molecules, with three or more atoms contribute to the greenhouse effect, or the planet would be really cold, you fucktards invite all your stupid, white friends, to spam up environment threads, at USMB. Got any other tricks? Play any basketball?

When somebody sings, "Texas chainsaw massacree, took my baby, away from me . . .," you hyper-aggressive shit-bitches won't admit people picked up chainsaws and drove around, in cars, to drastically raise CO2 concentrations, particularly, since the 1950s.

When somebody notices CO2-induced warming caused rampant out-gassing, of CH4 and more CO2, from warming lands and waters, you idiots without a July 4th picnic to go to somehow missed the boat, at figuring out, how global warming will accelerate, past tipping points, to become RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. If humans don't re-green the planet, the planet will kill a lot of humans, while all kinds of species become extinct, in Mass Extinction Event 6, which will probably challenge the P/T Extinction, for the number one spot, as all-time leading killer event, in geologic history.

Really! Do you fabulously stupid white boys ever get any pussy? Did you make a little DDD, with Tiny Shitter, or Popo C-word, or one of the other really stupid white girls, who post at USMB? I bet you didn't get invited to their picnics. Good thing. You are all stupid, white bitches.
cookies.jpg

The operative media, for predicting rising temperatures are several.

We know what the solar cycles are. We know ENSO. We know CO2 and CH4 are both increasingly evident, in the atmosphere, which will trigger runaway global warming.

Only really dumbfuck white boys, like sucksassandballs and his posse would try to pretend the temperatures aren't going up, and then, dumbfuck will pretend what is happening doesn't hurt, already.

According to the agency’s data, 41 records have fallen or been tied in the past seven days, and the same number in the past 30 days. Over the past 365 days, 233 all-time records have fallen.

The numbers are equally impressive when it comes to just daily records. On Wednesday, 196 daily high temperature records were topped, increasing the past seven days’ worth of records to 1,133. When looking at the past 30 days, the number of broken daily records climbs to 2,359 and -- like mercury breaking through the top of a thermometer -- hits 34,294 over the past 365 days.

Heat wave rolls through the U.S., toppling records - latimes.com

Turn off your computer, you're melting the planet!!!

WE DIDN'T FREAKING DO IT. AMERICA DIDN'T CAUSE IT. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FOSSIL FUEL America is in hock up to it's ears to oil producing countries. There is no substitute for fossil fuel. Windmills are a joke and a roof full of solar panels might give you a couple of hot showers but you won't get back the money you invested for twenty years. If you lefties really care about the US, can the global warming crap, buy a Chevy Volt and shut the fuk up while the rest of us concentrate on getting the US back on it's economic feet.

WE DIDN'T FREAKING DO IT. AMERICA DIDN'T CAUSE IT. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR FOSSIL FUEL America is in hock up to it's ears to oil producing countries. There is no substitute for fossil fuel. Windmills are a joke and a roof full of solar panels might give you a couple of hot showers but you won't get back the money you invested for twenty years. If you lefties really care about the US, can the global warming crap, buy a Chevy Volt and shut the fuk up while the rest of us concentrate on getting the US back on it's economic feet.

Actually -- they are more frightened of nuclear power which would end this whole debate about CO2 -- then they are about global warming.. That should tell you something.. When you see the warmers DEMANDING a couple hundred nuclear plants -- THEN they're feeling a crisis..

The problem with your argument is that nobody "noticed" that. The rise in the concentration of CO2 came after the onset of the warm periods, not before.

How does it feel to be so damn stupid?

Buttpunk9643, remember what happens, when science is an issue. We look at a graph:

400000yearslarge1.gif

In THIS graph, you see how the CO2 is relatively steady, which it was, for the last 650,000 years, but all we need to see is the last 450,000 years, of CO2 and temperature. The red line is CO2 concentration, while temperature is blue.

In all time, up to about the last 10,000 years, which is when humans evolved civilization, cycles are based, on how CO2 always moves, from 180 ppm, to shoot up, to 280 ppm, and when the system is ready, CO2 moves gradually down, while temperature zigs and zags, around the more stable CO2 decrease, over 80K-100K years.

The reason for more and merrier zigs and zags by temperature is
CO2 is the forcing factor, buttpunk.

If temperature were the forcer, at the peaks and troughs, temperature would initiate the long-term moves up or down, and CO2 would zig and zag, around steadier temperature.

But you happen to be a retard, so you don't learn even simple shit, like that, anyway. You can find this graph, at known skeptic-site wattsupwiththat.com, so eat shit.

Say, does buttpunk retardo know how to get over, to the fucking RIGHT?

That's where the red CO2-line goes WAY UP, toward 400 ppm, way past the usual Pleistocene-Holocene maximum, of 280 ppm, since in a split-second of geologic time, humans got out the chainsaws and went riding around, in cars.

That line will get to 1000 ppm, and your ass will be dead or on fire, by the time you figure out WTF, since you are about the stupidest white boy, ever to walk into a wall. I probably had to explain this to you at least once, already, since you tardy, white skeptic-trash are so busy sucking each others' balls, you don't read posts or links or reports or studies. You just type shit and post smilies and pictures of shit.

Since you are a wingnutty fucktard of a buttpunk, why don't you tell us a story, about that number, on your handle, since it's about three digits too many, to be your IQ?

Last edited:
<<bobgnote>>

The reason for more and merrier zigs and zags by temperature is CO2 is the forcing factor, buttpunk.

Except when it isn't ButtPunk..

Don't know. I've blown up the graph for you.. I've placed circles and arrows on the 6 or 8 events where CO2 FOLLOWS TEMP -- but you are incapable of interpretating this in a LITERAL mathematical fashion.. I gave up -- and now I can ignore you whenever you post it...

Until you acknowledge that you see what I told you exists --- I've got to think retarded and whole lot of wasted money on your education....

That and the fact that tree rings and ice cores are NOT excellent sensors. And the time resolution is subject to some wild ass guesses and systematic errors anyway. Which is why I don't rely on LITERAL readings of the proxy data for my beliefs..

Last edited:
<<bobgnote>>

The reason for more and merrier zigs and zags by temperature is CO2 is the forcing factor, buttpunk.

Don't know. I've blown up the graph for you.. I've placed circles and arrows on the 6 or 8 events where CO2 FOLLOWS TEMP -- but you are incapable of interpretating this in a LITERAL mathematical fashion.. I gave up -- and now I can ignore you whenever you post it...

Until you acknowledge that you see what I told you exists --- I've got to think retarded and whole lot of wasted money on your education....

That and the fact that tree rings and ice cores are NOT excellent sensors. And the time resolution is subject to some wild ass guesses and systematic errors anyway. Which is why I don't rely on LITERAL readings of the proxy data for my beliefs..

Fatass, the CO2 always initiates the major up or down trends. The temperature always zigs and zags more, around the CO2, even if temps and CO2 are both jerking the plants, which jerks the CO2, which FORCES the temperature, until some equilibrium is reached. You mentioned eras not on the graph and circled shit, which wasn't a peak or a trough, since you are and were a moron, with your head up your ass.

The proxy data always have to use proxy data sources, Fatass. Sorry about our luck. You are queer, retarded, and aggressive, and your boy buttpunk9643 is your cock-sucking protege, who likes to face-plant, in classic fail comments.

Then, about 1880, we get to have a lot of instrument data, which gets better, and then we go to the satellite era, about 1990. We can see the current solar cycle is below average, but temperatures are above average, aren't they, Fatass.

Are you trying to predict temperatures will go down, when scientists are predicting the trend of many new highs will migrate, to outnumber new lows, by 50-1?

You are a piece of shit, smearing your boy, buttpunk9643. But he loves it, since he's another stupid, queer white boy, proving white people didn't refresh the gene pool, when they should have.

<<bobgnote>>

Fatass, the CO2 always initiates the major up or down trends. The temperature always zigs and zags more, around the CO2, even if temps and CO2 are both jerking the plants, which jerks the CO2, which FORCES the temperature, until some equilibrium is reached. You mentioned eras not on the graph and circled shit, which wasn't a peak or a trough, since you are and were a moron, with your head up your ass.

The proxy data always have to use proxy data sources, Fatass. Sorry about our luck. You are queer, retarded, and aggressive, and your boy buttpunk9643 is your cock-sucking protege, who likes to face-plant, in classic fail comments.

Then, about 1880, we get to have a lot of instrument data, which gets better, and then we go to the satellite era, about 1990. We can see the current solar cycle is below average, but temperatures are above average, aren't they, Fatass.

Are you trying to predict temperatures will go down, when scientists are predicting the trend of many new highs will migrate, to outnumber new lows, by 50-1?

You are a piece of shit, smearing your boy, buttpunk9643. But he loves it, since he's another stupid, queer white boy, proving white people didn't refresh the gene pool, when they should have.
hose.jpg

<<bobgnote>>

hose.jpg
:lol:
143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

Forum List

Back