More Responsible Gun Owners!

If you buy a gun and are so irresponsible that you get it stolen you should get a do-over?
Of course. Yours may get stolen, there's no guarantees. Safes are stolen. Someone may break in a make you open it, anything can happen. You live in an altered state of reality, that's why we don't let people like you make the laws.

I find it absolutely amazing that you would think that somebody with complete irresponsibility in protecting their weapon should get a do over. Talk about promoting the stupid!

Why do you call keeping your gun in your home irresponsible?

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

It ain't a privilege dipshit.

When you have so many guns stolen we really should do a rethink about that.

The negligence of others has nothing to do with any firearms I myself may have.

Unless one of those firearms is possessed by a person that kills you or one of your family members. Then of course the added expense to tax payers of trials and police investigations due to the negligence.

Then of course the idiot can take the insurance check and buy another one for a 'do-over.'

Well just think, the Feds gave over 2000 of them to Mexican drug cartels. I suggest you trot your mock outrage up to them.

Gave,, would be the key word. Iran-contra also.

Fire them.
If you buy a gun and are so irresponsible that you get it stolen you should get a do-over?
Of course. Yours may get stolen, there's no guarantees. Safes are stolen. Someone may break in a make you open it, anything can happen. You live in an altered state of reality, that's why we don't let people like you make the laws.

I find it absolutely amazing that you would think that somebody with complete irresponsibility in protecting their weapon should get a do over. Talk about promoting the stupid!

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

What about all those cops who keep losing their guns? What do we get to do to them?

Fire them.

Why do idiots that start these threads always use the words "responsible gun owners" in their titles when their ensuing tales reflect otherwise?

Having one plus million guns stolen IS irresponsible.

Having one plus million criminals walking the streets is insane.
Why do idiots that start these threads always use the words "responsible gun owners" in their titles when their ensuing tales reflect otherwise?

Having one plus million criminals walking the streets is insane.

You're correct. We need more police, jails, and the death penalty in all 57 States and territories.

In the first nine months of 2015, 1,700 guns have been stolen in Vegas. As a gun owner, I find this sad and worry-some.

what are you worried about

that the crime of theft is on the rise

why are you blaming the victim

do you spend your time blaming the raped as well

You are fucking nuts.

Yes, the crime for stealing a gun should be 20 years. That way you actually punish criminals, not the victims of the theft….right?

Yes…the prosecutors and judges who fail to put gun criminals, in this case, gun thieves in jail for a long time are irresponsible. The victims have their property taken and morons like you blame them, not the actual thief.

You are fucking nuts.

No…you are saying if someone breaks into your home, and steals your property, they are the actual criminal….not the asshole who broke into the home and stole the gun……their is no privilege to possessing a gun, it is a Right…..and stupid posts like yours are why we don't trust you moron's when you push anti gun laws…..

In the first nine months of 2015, 1,700 guns have been stolen in Vegas. As a gun owner, I find this sad and worry-some.

what are you worried about

that the crime of theft is on the rise

why are you blaming the victim

do you spend your time blaming the raped as well

The crime of theft is actually decreasing nationwide due to unemployment decreasing.

ALL 1,700 guns as you quoted were not secured by a secondary means.

You are fucking nuts.

Yes, the crime for stealing a gun should be 20 years. That way you actually punish criminals, not the victims of the theft….right?

If all guns were secured by a secondary means wouldn't less be stolen?

Yes…the prosecutors and judges who fail to put gun criminals, in this case, gun thieves in jail for a long time are irresponsible. The victims have their property taken and morons like you blame them, not the actual thief.

If you're irresponsible in making it easy for someone to take your gun, don't you hold at least part of the responsibility for the gun being stolen?

You are fucking nuts.

No…you are saying if someone breaks into your home, and steals your property, they are the actual criminal….not the asshole who broke into the home and stole the gun……their is no privilege to possessing a gun, it is a Right…..and stupid posts like yours are why we don't trust you moron's when you push anti gun laws…..

If you're irresponsible in making it easy for someone to take your gun, don't you hold at least part of the responsibility for the gun being stolen?

btw; with rights come responsibilities.

You are fucking nuts.

btw; with rights come responsibilities.

if you keep it in your home or your car you have acted responsibly....if someone breaks into your home or your car...they have committed a crime against you...you are the victim......

please...try to remember who the victim is.....and focus on catching the criminal...

You are fucking nuts.

If all guns were secured by a secondary means wouldn't less be stolen?

no.....it is already against the law to steal guns......they take gun safes out of homes.

Forum List

Back