More Responsible Gun Owners!

The negligence of others has nothing to do with any firearms I myself may have.

Unless one of those firearms is possessed by a person that kills you or one of your family members. Then of course the added expense to tax payers of trials and police investigations due to the negligence.

Then of course the idiot can take the insurance check and buy another one for a 'do-over.'

Why didn't they just put up signs that reads "By government proclamation, this is a No Theft Zone"?

Everyone knows that nothing deters criminals like a No _____ Zone sign!

It's like what garlic is to vampires, just drives them off.

I find it absolutely amazing that you would think that somebody with complete irresponsibility in protecting their weapon should get a do over. Talk about promoting the stupid!

Why do you call keeping your gun in your home irresponsible?

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

No…you are saying if someone breaks into your home, and steals your property, they are the actual criminal….not the asshole who broke into the home and stole the gun……their is no privilege to possessing a gun, it is a Right…..and stupid posts like yours are why we don't trust you moron's when you push anti gun laws…..

If you're irresponsible in making it easy for someone to take your gun, don't you hold at least part of the responsibility for the gun being stolen?

btw; with rights come responsibilities.

if you keep it in your home or your car you have acted responsibly....if someone breaks into your home or your car...they have committed a crime against you...you are the victim......

please...try to remember who the victim is.....and focus on catching the criminal...

The 'victim' made themselves the 'victim' by not acting responsibility. My gun is either with me or is locked up securely in a bio-metric safe which is secured to the foundation of my properties or frame/fire wall of my car/SUV. Owning guns is a constitutional right, but letting them fall into the wrong hands – it’s on you.

Unless one of those firearms is possessed by a person that kills you or one of your family members. Then of course the added expense to tax payers of trials and police investigations due to the negligence.

Then of course the idiot can take the insurance check and buy another one for a 'do-over.'

Why didn't they just put up signs that reads "By government proclamation, this is a No Theft Zone"?

Don't rights come with responsibilities? If you exercise your right, and don't do it responsibility, shouldn't there be a price to pay?

The 'victim' made themselves the 'victim' by not acting responsibility. My gun is either with me or is locked up securely in a bio-metric safe which is secured to the foundation of my properties or frame/fire wall of my car/SUV. Owning guns is a constitutional right, but letting them fall into the wrong hands – it’s on you.
That's a lie. Plus, you're full of shit. If your gun is either on you or in a safe it does you no good if someone breaks into your home while you are there, unless you carry around your home. And I doubt anyone here believes you carry at all. And your safe can be stolen with simple tools. The foundation of your property? Really? You installed it to the concrete foundation, how? Yours is on a slab? Is that how it's done in your trailer park?

That's a lie. Plus, you're full of shit. If your gun is either on you or in a safe it does you no good if someone breaks into your home while you are there, unless you carry around your home. And I doubt anyone here believes you carry at all. And your safe can be stolen with simple tools. The foundation of your property? Really? You installed it to the concrete foundation, how? Yours is on a slab? Is that how it's done in your trailer park?

i certainly dont believe it

This has nothing to do with firearms. The moral of the story here is "even a gun can't cure stupid".

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

No…you are saying if someone breaks into your home, and steals your property, they are the actual criminal….not the asshole who broke into the home and stole the gun……their is no privilege to possessing a gun, it is a Right…..and stupid posts like yours are why we don't trust you moron's when you push anti gun laws…..

If you're irresponsible in making it easy for someone to take your gun, don't you hold at least part of the responsibility for the gun being stolen?

if you keep it in your home or your car you have acted responsibly....if someone breaks into your home or your car...they have committed a crime against you...you are the victim......

please...try to remember who the victim is.....and focus on catching the criminal...

Yeah…and criminals don't care about your biometric safe…..so if they get your guns, I will happily sit at your trial….maybe they will give you the death penalty…..

You are fucking nuts.

So, they follow you home from the range and grab your wife or your kid….and torture them till you open the gun safe……see…criminals think "outside the box." And have no restraint to get what they want…….

And then you can go to jail for being an "irresponsible" gun owner….right…since criminals got your guns…right?

Don't rights come with responsibilities? If you exercise your right, and don't do it responsibility, shouldn't there be a price to pay?

OK fine, if someone breaks into your locked garage, steals your car and kills someone with it, you should be prosecuted for negligent homicide. Happy now?

Look up the term "reasonable care"

You are fucking nuts.

Oooooh, "bio-metrick". Sounds real expensive. Those finger combination controlled locks are sooo super dooper hi tech! What a clown. If you even owned a firearm you no doubt wrap it in a sock and stash it under your couch.

In the first nine months of 2015, 1,700 guns have been stolen in Vegas. As a gun owner, I find this sad and worry-some.

What does that have to do with reponsible gun owners you stupid fuck?

Keeping an unsecured gun in your house is irresponsible.

Do you even know the difference between responsible and irresponsible?

Yes.

Liar. Your title for this thread calls you out.

Oooooh, "bio-metrick". Sounds real expensive. Those finger combination controlled locks are sooo super dooper hi tech! What a clown. If you even owned a firearm you no doubt wrap it in a sock and stash it under your couch.

That's 'bio-metric,' and they're not that expensive.

I love it!

Call the constitution wavers out on responsibility and look what happens.

That's 'bio-metric,' and they're not that expensive.

Duh.... they're simple devices so yeah, I know they're cheap. They can be broken into in about twelve seconds too. Best be careful.

Duh.... they're simple devices so yeah, I know they're cheap. They can be broken into in about twelve seconds too. Best be careful.

I see you haven't done ANY research in gun safes.

Considering I actually HAVE safes, and not pissant little gun boxes, you would be wrong, as you are in pretty much everything you post.

Forum List

Back