More Responsible Gun Owners!

The negligence of others has nothing to do with any firearms I myself may have.

Unless one of those firearms is possessed by a person that kills you or one of your family members.

An unlikely scenario.

How about we shoot criminals in the head on conviction and prevent further crime on their part?

You are saying that no gun owners have been shot by their own gun?

I don't believe I said that.

See…you guys create the problem…you make it hard to actually carry a gun on your person…therefore you have to leave it at home. Then you make "Gun Free Zones" so in order to go to the food store, or shopping at the mall, you have to leave your gun in your car…..

And then they get stolen and you guys blame the person who acted according to the law……..for the actions of people who broke the law.

Your mental illness has been noted. You condemn the person who responsibly locks up their guns at home…..and say not one word about the criminal who breaks into that home. And you think gun laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

you guys are nuts.

I have a gun safe in my properties. I also have a gun safe in my cars. None of the 1700 in the story were secured.

Were they in the peoples homes and cars....then they were secured. If somone breaks into your home or car, they are a criminal...you are the victim.

Seems over one-million responsible gun owners had their guns stolen
One million armed thieves is all the more reason to arm yourself.

Thank You NRA.

IMO any gun owner that has a gun stolen or used improperly, that hasn't used do diligence in securing the gun, should be precluded from ever owning a gun.

You are a moron. As long as they aren't leaving it in the yard unattended they are responsible. If it is in their home, their property, or in their car.....they haven't done anything wrong.

Why is it you dumb fucks only care about the law abiding citizen. You blame them and ignore the actual criminals........what is wrong with you people. You must make great rape counselors........gee honey.....why did you ask to be raped by dressing like a whore......?

And you must all be shits and giggles when you work on suicide hot lines......Gee....you really messed up your life, if I was you I would shoot myself too......

Americans use guns to stop or prevent violent crime 2 million times a year. That is lives saved, and criminals stopped. It also means that those criminals who are captured because of the armed civilian can't attack other people…thus saving even more money.

So there is a net positive when law abiding people carry guns for self defense. Of course you guys won't point out that……you have to lie by omission.

Stop bloviating. The story is about irresponsible gun owners not securing their guns.

I responded to a stupid comment......tell the idiot to stop making stupid comments and I won't have to keep correcting the idiot.....

See…you guys create the problem…you make it hard to actually carry a gun on your person…therefore you have to leave it at home. Then you make "Gun Free Zones" so in order to go to the food store, or shopping at the mall, you have to leave your gun in your car…..

And then they get stolen and you guys blame the person who acted according to the law……..for the actions of people who broke the law.

Your mental illness has been noted. You condemn the person who responsibly locks up their guns at home…..and say not one word about the criminal who breaks into that home. And you think gun laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

you guys are nuts.

I have a gun safe in my properties. I also have a gun safe in my cars. None of the 1700 in the story were secured.

Were they in the peoples homes and cars....then they were secured. If somone breaks into your home or car, they are a criminal...you are the victim.

If they were stolen, the weapons weren't secured. Mine are secured.

One million armed thieves is all the more reason to arm yourself.

Thank You NRA.

IMO any gun owner that has a gun stolen or used improperly, that hasn't used do diligence in securing the gun, should be precluded from ever owning a gun.

You are a moron. As long as they aren't leaving it in the yard unattended they are responsible. If it is in their home, their property, or in their car.....they haven't done anything wrong.

Why is it you dumb fucks only care about the law abiding citizen. You blame them and ignore the actual criminals........what is wrong with you people. You must make great rape counselors........gee honey.....why did you ask to be raped by dressing like a whore......?

And you must all be shits and giggles when you work on suicide hot lines......Gee....you really messed up your life, if I was you I would shoot myself too......

this is how stupid libs are. More gun laws is good. Yet the only ones who obey them are NOT criminals.
this is how stupid libs are. More gun laws is good. Yet the only ones who obey them are NOT criminals.

If you buy a gun and are so irresponsible that you get it stolen you should get a do-over?

If you buy a gun and are so irresponsible that you get it stolen you should get a do-over?
Of course. Yours may get stolen, there's no guarantees. Safes are stolen. Someone may break in a make you open it, anything can happen. You live in an altered state of reality, that's why we don't let people like you make the laws.

Of course. Yours may get stolen, there's no guarantees. Safes are stolen. Someone may break in a make you open it, anything can happen. You live in an altered state of reality, that's why we don't let people like you make the laws.

I find it absolutely amazing that you would think that somebody with complete irresponsibility in protecting their weapon should get a do over. Talk about promoting the stupid!

I find it absolutely amazing that you would think that somebody with complete irresponsibility in protecting their weapon should get a do over. Talk about promoting the stupid!

Why do you call keeping your gun in your home irresponsible?

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

ABOUT 1.4 MILLION GUNS STOLEN DURING HOUSEHOLD BURGLARIES
AND OTHER PROPERTY CRIMES FROM 2005 THROUGH 2010

Bureau of Justice Statistics Firearms Stolen during Household Burglaries and Other Property Crimes, 2005-2010

But it is illegal to steal other people's guns.

Which is why you lock up your valuables.

If they are in your home...they are locked up.

Why do idiots that start these threads always use the words "responsible gun owners" in their titles when their ensuing tales reflect otherwise?

See, this is why we think you anti gun extremists are fucking nut jobs. you guys get hot and bothered just thinking about punishing the law abiding people who have had their homes broken into and their guns stolen.

We want to see the actual criminal who stole the guns punished with a long prison sentence....for you....that isn't an issue, you simply hate that normal people would want to own a gun and you are going to make damn sure they are punished if you can get your way.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

The negligence of others has nothing to do with any firearms I myself may have.

Unless one of those firearms is possessed by a person that kills you or one of your family members. Then of course the added expense to tax payers of trials and police investigations due to the negligence.

Then of course the idiot can take the insurance check and buy another one for a 'do-over.'

Well just think, the Feds gave over 2000 of them to Mexican drug cartels. I suggest you trot your mock outrage up to them.

You are fucking nuts.

I'm saying that if you don't keep your gun responsibly in your house you should lose the privilege of possessing it.

It ain't a privilege dipshit.

You are fucking nuts.

What about all those cops who keep losing their guns? What do we get to do to them?

Forum List

Back